[3.2] Forest Fire.

Hey. nice build after checking out a lot of stuff i decided to go for it.

since u wanted to know if anythings missing.
as a noob i like detailed guides, especially lvling section:
1) tree from like 1-15/16-25 and so on)
2)suggested leveling gear to make live easier
3)what gems to use for leveling
4)stats to look out for/ the build profits from
5)which ascendency to get on which difficulty

what ascendency do u use and what is the difference to the raider path? which do u prefer?

also i saw this cyclone build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960309

the class and gear choices seem to differ. the guide is more detailed but i think i like your version more for the speed.

so gj and thanks for the build:), would love it if u could give some quick lvling advise so i can get started smoother
doChl 님이 2017. 9. 27. 오후 6:04:18에 마지막으로 편집
"
Healfezza 님이 작성:
Would you be willing to discuss the core concepts of the build now? I would be curious to hear about it! Of course the build wouldn't be finished but getting a look at the underlying principles would be interesting!

I'm really excited to discuss it but i won't. There is 2 gear pieces that have corrupts i'd like to have and even a couple other players looking for them will delay me from finishing build early (they also cost like 10c atm). Most of the gear should cost 1-20c besides weapon and QotF (weapon won't be required to start). It will be mostly focusing on upfront Cyclone for dps though, so no Uul-Netols.
"
doChl 님이 작성:
Hey. nice build after checking out a lot of stuff i decided to go for it.

since u wanted to know if anythings missing.
as a noob i like detailed guides, especially lvling section:
1) tree from like 1-15/16-25 and so on)
2)suggested leveling gear to make live easier
3)what gems to use for leveling
4)stats to look out for/ the build profits from
5)which ascendency to get on which difficulty

what ascendency do u use and what is the difference to the raider path? which do u prefer?

also i saw this cyclone build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960309

the class and gear choices seem to differ. the guide is more detailed but i think i like your version more for the speed.

so gj and thanks for the build:), would love it if u could give some quick lvling advise so i can get started smoother

I really don't like describing leveling process, i usually do w/e i feel like for leveling and pick nodes that compensate what my gear is missing at the moment. I would suggest using sunder though. I also did not level this character as this build but respecced into it from a bow character i had. As for stats - life, resits, int, str, elemental damage with attacks, evasion. For ascendancy - Veteran Bowyer - Master Alchemist and leave Natures Adrenaline for uber lab.

I am playing pathfinder. Raider has about 10% higher MS, slightly higher damage on bosses due to frenzy charge sustain, but no additional flask sustain.

Added some of this information to the guide, thx.
dvs_m0rph 님이 2017. 9. 27. 오후 9:56:02에 마지막으로 편집
BEST BUILD I've ever played in 4 years of POE.

So I just took down Atziri at level 70, on a 4 LINK, with uncapped resistances (50%), not maxed gems, and without all Ascendency points.

I mean WTF, THIS BUILD IS INSANE!!!!!

Normally I can't take down Atziri until around level 82-85, with proper gear and all.

MIND IS FUCKING BLOWN.... LOVE CREAMING STUFF SO EASY AND CHEAP LOVE IT!!!

If I had 9ex and could go a 6L, or heck, even 50c to get a 5L, I can't imagine how much more awesome this build would be... it's beyond a joke CRAZY GOOD!

Agghh... legendary stuff OP :) Grats on making 100... definitely the build to do it on! Cos it's SOO FASTTT too!
"
brunowa 님이 작성:
BEST BUILD I've ever played in 4 years of POE.

Agghh... legendary stuff OP :) Grats on making 100... definitely the build to do it on! Cos it's SOO FASTTT too!

Glad you like it! Indeed it is the build to go for 100, i usually get bored at 95-97, but not this time.
this axe is what is nuts. its insane especially at boss killing. i just got my xoph's to use on t15/16 bosses so we'll see how that changes things

hilarious thing is, i bought the axe at lvl like 65 or somethin @ 30c. i 6S with vorici. boom. win the game.
xMustard 님이 2017. 9. 27. 오후 10:22:09에 마지막으로 편집
hey just to be save this is what i need for the build or? was bit surprised for 50 chaos i got it.
courrupted but other almost perfect stats cost some exalts even though corrupted

doChl 님이 2017. 9. 28. 오후 3:24:46에 마지막으로 편집
"
doChl 님이 작성:
hey just to be save this is what i need for the build or? was bit surprised for 50 chaos i got it.
courrupted but other almost perfect stats cost some exalts even though corrupted

Yea, that's good.
@dvs_m0rph Hey boss! Any idea why putting Hatred + cold to fire gem 20/20 ofc not giving better dmg than Added Fire in Ngamahu setup? Can it be cause of gem levels? Cyclone dmg is slightly higher but i don't rly feel it's worth dropping movement speed and evasion for Hatred. I dropped Fortify for Added Fire but I kept Inc Aoe for Shaper fight. Conc just makes it rly clunky to trigger bursts flawlessly.

HeyterVic 님이 2017. 9. 29. 오후 4:31:02에 마지막으로 편집
"
HeyterVic 님이 작성:
@dvs_m0rph Hey boss! Any idea why putting Hatred + cold to fire gem 20/20 ofc not giving better dmg than Added Fire in Ngamahu setup? Can it be cause of gem levels? Cyclone dmg is slightly higher but i don't rly feel it's worth dropping movement speed and evasion for Hatred. I dropped Fortify for Added Fire but I kept Inc Aoe for Shaper fight. Conc just makes it rly clunky to trigger bursts flawlessly.

Looking at it in PoB and it is indeed less damage. Last time i did this ingame i gained damage. Maybe i had wrong gem levels when i did that. Thx for letting me know.

As for AOE - i like to keep it in as well

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보