[3.0]TeaRan's Scion Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide ( 15 Mil vs. Shaper In Harbinger)

i think this build is not viable, because you would need high dmg dagger for it. Normal dagger wont get you enough dmg, so you end up dying too much.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
unlucky_child 님이 2017. 9. 24. 오전 10:27:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
unlucky_child 님이 작성:
i think this build is not viable, because you would need high dmg dagger for it. Normal dagger wont get you enough dmg, so you end up dying too much.

?????????

I am not sure if you have read any of the material in my guide. I specifically stated that not only this works with a 350 pdps dagger, but I also uploaded a Shaper run with Vino's kitchen knife that's both on top and in the video section. Also if you paid any attention to other people's comment then you can find plenty that made the build work with non mirrored dagger.

Do you really feed off other people's offensive words about your illiteracy and idiocy?
3.5 million shaper dps with a 307pdps dagger and some decent jewellery. 6,5k hp with ok gear, 7k with better gear. and you can even take acro for 1 point if you still feel you're dying too often. yeah, utterly and completely unviable for anything above T8 !

jesus... back to business.
"
neuroy 님이 작성:

3. Clearing speed sucks unless you play t16 maps only, BF is pretty good clear in long and narrow map layouts.

4. You can run with Bisco's.

If you want to farm for currency I'd suggest either go for max IIQ IIR blade flurry build to farm Abyss, or a wander speed clearing build to farm Shaped Spider Forest with decent IIQ.

"sucks"? really? surely you only mean compared to dedicated farming builds like VPS or some shit right? well I guess it all depends on what kind of speed someone is used to. Personally I've found farming with BF pretty nice and fast back in Breach. but then again, I've never played a wander or vaal fotm steamroller.
you really don't think this build is decent for farming currency when running bisco?
and why do you mention t16 specifically? because of the narrow layouts?
"
val0s 님이 작성:
3.5 million shaper dps with a 307pdps dagger and some decent jewellery. 6,5k hp with ok gear, 7k with better gear. and you can even take acro for 1 point if you still feel you're dying too often. yeah, utterly and completely unviable for anything above T8 !

jesus... back to business.
"
neuroy 님이 작성:

3. Clearing speed sucks unless you play t16 maps only, BF is pretty good clear in long and narrow map layouts.

4. You can run with Bisco's.

If you want to farm for currency I'd suggest either go for max IIQ IIR blade flurry build to farm Abyss, or a wander speed clearing build to farm Shaped Spider Forest with decent IIQ.

"sucks"? really? surely you only mean compared to dedicated farming builds like VPS or some shit right? well I guess it all depends on what kind of speed someone is used to. Personally I've found farming with BF pretty nice and fast back in Breach. but then again, I've never played a wander or vaal fotm steamroller.
you really don't think this build is decent for farming currency when running bisco?
and why do you mention t16 specifically? because of the narrow layouts?

I have respec my gears, builds, and trees plenty of times this league to find the fastest solo beachhead build this league to level my scion to level 100. Although I still have a long way to go, but at least now I know the build suits for me.

For beachhead maps, BF takes 11 to 12 minutes to do a full clear, frost blades and QOTF doomfletch takes about 9 minutes, wander and spectral throw both 7 and half minutes. This is my own experience of these builds of course, and I'd glad to see a even faster build.

Now, it takes around 80 maps to level from 98 to 99, and another 100 maps from 99 to 100. Meaning if one plays Blade Flurry it is going to take him or her an extra 15 hours of fully concentrated and literally fingers-breaking game play. To me "sucks" is an understatement to describe BF's clear speed, I cannot think why anyone would play BF for the clear speed especially for leveling or currency farming.

With that said, BF is still good for t16 maps for several reasons. First, the map layout is very good, long and narroww for whirling blading through. Second, monster packs are usually grouped, so one pack of monsters will die in seconds and there will be very few remaining monsters. And third, it shreds bosses.

You mentioned clear speed was decent in Breach, that's not wrong, but after the AOE change in legacy, fully AOE geared BF has about half of the range it used to have. So your opinion is a moot point to describe the clearing speed this league.

Generally speaking, no one should ever farm currency in tier 11-13 maps with this build, plenty of other builds such as Spark, dark pact, frost blades, lightning arrow, tornado shot, spectral throw, SRS, cyclone, and COC discharge all outclass blade flurry by miles.

However, there is one place suits for BF to farm for currency, which is t15 abyss. Blade Flurry is one of the few builds that can equip all magic find gears and still able to do abyss with not a huge difficulty because its base damage is insane. Earlier in the league I used all magic find gears possible, meaning Sadima's, Goldwyn, double Ventor's, 8 iiq belt, Bisco's, Greed's, Divination distillate flask, and item rarity gem. In the end I had 100 item quantity and 200+ item rarity, and was still able to farm t15 with a 5l in a decent pace. I don't think any other build is capable of doing this besides some minion build, even then Blade Flurry probably still clears faster.

So yeah, to sum up, Blade Flurry sucks balls comes to map clearing or currency farming. But still fun for T16 maps.
"
neuroy 님이 작성:
"
unlucky_child 님이 작성:

?????????

I am not sure if you have read any of the material in my guide. I specifically stated that not only this works with a 350 pdps dagger, but I also uploaded a Shaper run with Vino's kitchen knife that's both on top and in the video section. Also if you paid any attention to other people's comment then you can find plenty that made the build work with non mirrored dagger.

Do you really feed off other people's offensive words about your illiteracy and idiocy?

you must be a tard if you use the word "idiocy" against someone, who just wrote their opinion in your thread.

Anyway, killing shaper is not a problem, you just put everything into DMG nodes. With this build, you will DIE A LOT without your "normal" items.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
alright, didn't know about the changes to its aoe since breach. that makes sense then. thanks for taking the time
Quick 2 questions:
Why not claw?
Notes are quite near and claws have better life leech (1.2% from tree)

Why not elementalist ascendancy to prevent reflection?
I keep one shotting myself when I accidentally hit one of those mobs

Tks
"
andy19901210 님이 작성:
Quick 2 questions:
Why not claw?

Tks

1. Claws are okay, very safe option. Claws make you survive even if you run out of flasks. Daggers have a lot more damage compare to claws because of implicit property of the weapon and multipliers on tree. Plus dagger jewels are cheaper this league.

2. You can go elementalist when leveling, which is what I am doing now. When playing BF, I use Increased AOE and critical chance instead of elemental focus and concentrated effect so I don't die to elemental reflect. Pantheon node helps too.
"
neuroy 님이 작성:
"
andy19901210 님이 작성:
Quick 2 questions:
Why not claw?

Tks

1. Claws are okay, very safe option. Claws make you survive even if you run out of flasks. Daggers have a lot more damage compare to claws because of implicit property of the weapon and multipliers on tree. Plus dagger jewels are cheaper this league.

2. You can go elementalist when leveling, which is what I am doing now. When playing BF, I use Increased AOE and critical chance instead of elemental focus and concentrated effect so I don't die to elemental reflect. Pantheon node helps too.

Tks a lot for such quick reply :D
So I think I should go with claws since I have shitty gears and 0 budget
Then respec to dagger once I have some decent gears right?

Also I'm now using Abyss helmet for damage and linking fortify with blade flurry to not get one shot.
What do you think?
"
andy19901210 님이 작성:
Tks a lot for such quick reply :D
So I think I should go with claws since I have shitty gears and 0 budget
Then respec to dagger once I have some decent gears right?

Also I'm now using Abyss helmet for damage and linking fortify with blade flurry to not get one shot.
What do you think?

You are welcome.

Both claws and daggers are fine, I guess you can whichever has higher dps. If they are both under 300 pdps then I guess you can use claw.

Abyssus is somewhat of a bad choice for leveling, since monsters with high physical damage will one shot you even with fortify. I'd recommend use a rare helmet with high hp and replace fortify gem with a damage gem.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보