[3.0]BLAM - Dark Pact Totem Ascendant Uber Atziri, Eternal Lab, Shaper and mapping viable.

I had a quick question for the OP: you said that the endgame build forces Bloodmagic, how is that? Maybe I missed it somewhere in the guide?

Edit: nvm, I answered my own question, it's because of Tukohama's Fortress.
Nostrapapas 님이 2017. 10. 15. 오전 11:39:35에 마지막으로 편집
"
Nostrapapas 님이 작성:
I had a quick question for the OP: you said that the endgame build forces Bloodmagic, how is that? Maybe I missed it somewhere in the guide?

Edit: nvm, I answered my own question, it's because of Tukohama's Fortress.

Yea, It was only after I was wearing Tukohama's for a while that I even noticed the Blood Magic on it, I was pretty much doing Blood Magic before that for convenient life nodes because there arent many auras that help our damage anyway.
This build is groovy. I just got to lvl70, I love it so far.
I have a question though, what do you do with the sockets in your gloves?
Shantu 님이 2017. 11. 12. 오후 2:38:45에 마지막으로 편집
Hi... Tks for this build. Possible end game and bosses using Pinnacle Shield?

I'm a Xbox player, and other shield not exist to buy.

Noob question... How to create this corrupted gloves?
I've tried it a few times, without success.

Tks
Play on X1X
JamP 님이 2017. 11. 13. 오전 12:38:57에 마지막으로 편집
"
Shantu 님이 작성:
This build is groovy. I just got to lvl70, I love it so far.
I have a question though, what do you do with the sockets in your gloves?

Glad you like it! Either a CWDT and enfeeble setup or the blight setup if you're using the blight threshold jewel.

"
JamP 님이 작성:
Hi... Tks for this build. Possible end game and bosses using Pinnacle Shield?

I'm a Xbox player, and other shield not exist to buy.

Noob question... How to create this corrupted gloves?
I've tried it a few times, without success.

Tks

Hi, the Xbox may make things a little more difficult since the shield is quite rare(however the build works quite well without it anyway)

As for the corrupted gloves its just a case of either trading(hard on xbox) or using a vaal orb on a decent pair of gloves for a very small chance at getting the corruption, it is important to note that it could take 100s of tries to get this so it is a very endgame goal. If you are not quite there yet then the Cast While Channeling wither with temporal chains is fine for the mean time.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보