[3.1] Blade Vortex 1 million pure phys dps(Shaper/Uber Atziri viable)

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/D6c05czU

Pros:
High dmg(over 1 million with good gear)
Leech is not removed at full life
Warlord's Mark provides endurance charges and 20lvl cwdt+immortal call - immune to phys for 3 sec
Easy to get and sustain BV stacks
High mana pool(can get 20 stacks without leech)
New Abyss jewels physical dmg to spells
Can use Kaom's Heart(total 7.5k hp) or/and rare boots/gloves for even more life(+resist, armor)

Cons:
Since Vaal Pact nerf we can't facetank bosses
Can't use fast movement skills(shield charge and whirling blades)
Can't run phys. reflect, hexproof and no leech mods

Pantheon:
Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Tukohama for maps
Soul of Yugul will help against Atziri

Ascendancy Points (Why Assassin+Slayer):
Assassin is mandatory cause we won't spend 5 skill points just to link tree + it gives crit chance boost and power charges.
Slayer for more survivability and ability to kill Atziri(1% reflect during normal phase is pain ass)
Raider is optional and can be good choice if u won't run Atziri
astahaus 님이 2018. 1. 2. 오후 12:00:20에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2018. 1. 3. 오전 7:36:54
Reserved
I am running this build with a few tweaks to suit my play style and am having a lot fun.. been running with staff since 28 and just taking my time theory crafting and trying to find secondhand ideas for the boots and the 6 link staff. both are extremely expensive. i don't think you can reach the million mark without them and this will run you at the current prices around 21 exalted I am up for it but in the mean time....

here is the paste-bin to my cheaper starter version with it you can reach arouund 760,000ish DPS. will run you no more than 60 c. Also I have replaced decoy totem with molten shell as it can not be used with CWDT and removed orb of storms ( using a 4 link Volls ^^ ) as manually casting them both gets messy for me =) as a final fun time I changed up to leap slam and gave it culling strike for that extra "leap" against bosses.

https://pastebin.com/VZHyekjP

Thanks to the op for all the work he did putting this build out there im realy loving it

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
jesterx93 님이 2017. 12. 30. 오후 7:11:48에 마지막으로 편집
Testing your Build too atm... Which Ascendancy Points must i set? (Didn't found at explanation it in your Build)
its in the pob
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
check pob
"
Psy_Freak 님이 작성:
Testing your Build too atm... Which Ascendancy Points must i set? (Didn't found at explanation it in your Build)

check pob link its in there

would be nice for the op to post the intended order of selection for them as well as the pantheon
jesterx93 님이 2017. 12. 31. 오후 4:18:06에 마지막으로 편집
Found it, in the lower corner. A Question: I got Atziris Acuity.. Cause of Vaal Pact it can be useful or? No Lifereg is bad, but the + ~700 Armor does a - 5% Phys Dmg taken..
"
Psy_Freak 님이 작성:
Found it, in the lower corner. A Question: I got Atziris Acuity.. Cause of Vaal Pact it can be useful or? No Lifereg is bad, but the + ~700 Armor does a - 5% Phys Dmg taken..

I think Atziris Acuity is nice for more survivability if you can afford it
Added Pantheon and Ascendancy points explanation

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보