[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

how tf can you call this a 3.6 build if the passive tree aint updated?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Hi,

I've played ST twice before and liking this build very much so far.

I went a bit mental on it and trying to build it up in Duo SSF (Private League), so far clearing T13s and T14s without much of a problem, Uber Lab is a joke, no content has really gotten in the way yet.

My question is on the Body Armour - I was pondering Belly, Shroud, Loreweave and a very well rolled Elder +Crit Crafted Chest. Do you think that no matter what, Shroud is the BiS? What else, if anything, would you consider?

Second question, which is much more confusing - why are my Foil upgrades not showing in PoB? I've configured it correctly, yet every 80eDPS upgrade I make adds like 5% to total DPS. Are Abyss Jewels and WED what scale this build up? I'm slightly confused, upgraded to Triple T1 Ele Foil (420 eDPS, +90 eDPS) and the total deeps increased by 5% total in PoB ONLY.

Thanks and Thanks for the build. For anyone curious what I've done in SSF:

Deathless Shaper with this build in Duo SSF, if anyone's curious.

0.1% players chose Spectral Throw in Synthesis, non-meta skill, nerfed this, nerfed that, but still perfectly viable. This was done in about 17 days of the league, I bet with more fine-tuning it could do all content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgt9oLUj0RE
WithLoveEarL 님이 2019. 5. 18. 오후 2:13:09에 마지막으로 편집
Any1 playn this build Legion league?Any changes to skilltree or gems with all those new gems?Also nodes near scion got reworked,added some new tree stuff.Any affect on our build.
Desperation 님이 2019. 6. 14. 오후 5:29:37에 마지막으로 편집
why Herald of ice instead herald of thunder?
gives me more dps
Im bad at math.
Some of the pastebin links seem to be down, and the POE planner has a different layout around the Nullification skill, vs the one in game :(
Great build. Loved it
How is this build in 3.12? do you plan on updating it?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보