[3.1] Abyss Jewel Wander Raider/Slayer (13-14 jewel stack)

Introduction

Hi guys, this is the build I am playing for 3.1. Probably not the strongest or the fastest, but I had a blast integrating the league mechanics into the typical wander build and progressing this build, so I just wanted to share.

Pros
- End game viable (1 million shaper dps with dying sun + 6L)
- Fast map clear with KB
- Very good item progression (lots of smallish chunks)
- Unique to abyss (this build will probably be no longer possible after this league)

Cons
- May need flask swap for certain maps
- Jewels can get expensive
- Cannot do ele reflect
- Not HC viable

Current Gear

The goal of the gear is to stack as many jewels as possible, while staying high life if possible without sacrificing resists.

I use an a-mark ring, so I can use bubonic trail and drop curse of hit, assassin's mark from my herald of ice setup.

스포일러

Passive Tree

The goal of this tree is to grab as much value as possible by abusing both the scion and ranger starts. We pick up 8 jewels from the tree as we traverse it for our needs.

스포일러
Current tree at 91
www.poeurl.com/bJ0B

Finished tree at 94
www.poeurl.com/bJ0D

Path of building
https://pastebin.com/FsgjSVAn

Build Progression

스포일러
To start off, you need Piscator's Vigil and Thunderfists to start mapping.

Next, get a 5L chest and some cheap jewels to fill out your tree.

Next, I would look to fill out the cheap rares and uniques, such as grabbing a starkonja head and atziri's step and tombfist.

Your first major upgrade is the Dying sun flask. This will make everything significantly better.

Next, I would try to get a 6L chest to significantly improve barrage.

At this point, I would try to improve your jewels further.

After this, would try to grab an a-mark ring, so you can drop your herald of ice curse setup.

At this point you can start trying to swap to the 2a versions of the Abyss Uniques in the build, work on barrage lab enchant, try to get wrath/HoI 21/20, or start saving up for Headhunter or Mirror wand.

Gear Explanation

Offensive stats we focus on is flat added lightning, WED, crit and attack speed.
Defensive stats we focus on is evasion, life, and resists.

스포일러

Wand

스포일러
Piscators is the wand of choice of this slot.

However, if you have no budget, I would recommend you wait for standard and mirror Corruption Bite for this build

Helm

스포일러
I am using Rats Nest, but I think Starkonja Head, Lightpoacher, Essence of Horror Rare helmet are all viable options.

Once this league drops into standard, I also want to give Tempest binding a spin ;)

Chest

스포일러
I am using Yriel's fostering, but I think Shroud of the Lightless, Queen of the Forest, Belly of the Beast are all good and viable.

Shield

스포일러
I would recommend Lycosidae, Esh mirror, or rare shield

Belt

스포일러
Darkness enthroned, Stygian vyse or Headhunter.

You want Life, resists, WED on the Vyse: IE:
스포일러

Gloves
스포일러

Tombfist, Thunderfists, Shaped Rare gloves, Essence of Horror/Insanity/Hysteria Rare gloves

Boots
스포일러

Bubonic Trail, Atziri's step, or Rare boots

Amulet
스포일러

Rare amulet. Grab high life, some accuracy (if no lyco), high resists, and then look into damage stats such as crit and wed.

Rings
스포일러

Rare rings. Grab high life, some accuracy (if no lyco), high resists, and then look into upgrading into Opal rings, and potential shaper rings with assassin's mark.

Links
스포일러

Kinetic Blast Pierce GMP EDWA
Barrage EleFocus AddedLight LightningPen EDWA + SlowerProj/GMP (Slower if you have Dying Sun)
CWDT IC + ID
HoI Onslaught CoH AMark (Drop CoH Amark with shaped ring, drop onslaught for culling with Tempest binding)
Orb of storms PCOC IncreasedCrit

Ice Golem
Wrath
Flame dash

Jewels

Here are the jewels I am currently using.

스포일러
coming soon

distort3d 님이 2018. 1. 17. 오후 2:22:48에 마지막으로 편집
마지막 추천 2018. 1. 14. 오후 4:00:39

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보