[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Just a quick question:

Why do you have 2 curses attached to Curse on Hit, I can't find anything that enables an additional curse. What am I missing?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253788

Would it be possible to incorporate the new banners?
"
GOD DAMN. Every fucking League a new Item so I need to rewrite the Guide...

Feels bad man... LMAO
"
MrDusteh 님이 작성:
"
GOD DAMN. Every fucking League a new Item so I need to rewrite the Guide...

Feels bad man... LMAO

Yeah my Eyes where zooming in while reading that Item.
20% reduced reservation - OK
150 ES - OK
Eldritch Battery - fuck it.

But its ok, this would just have been an overpowered Alphas and we get acceptable ES without it. Would have also destroyed the Shaped Helmets...

This is a very interesting Item for the "5 Keystone Summoners".
Allows you to reserve 100% Mana and Missuse the ES for Mana.
Potentially if you play as an Occultist you wont even need to take Zeloth's Oath then.

Short info here - 5 Keystone Summoners would have the problem, that constant casting never allowed the ES to recharge. So they used Stonegolem + Zeloths oath for a constant 100 ES per second.

If you are a caster with 100% Mana reserved it seems this helm fixes it all.
Here is an Aurabot's take on this:

Dreadbanner: Chance to impale + Enemy Accuracy Debuff | Stack on Impale
Warbanner: Accuracy + Enemies take more physical Damage | Stacks on Kill
(this is allready overpowered, as physical Builds scale the hardest with Aurabots)

So lets just get this out of the way: There is no chance in hell I can consistantly get stacks as an Endgame-Aurabot with Warbanner.
If I kill things, something is just wrong.

That beeing said, I can just as easyily Curse on Hit with Lancing Steele and get Impale-stacks.
Or If I dont use Generosity it would seem my Ball-Lightning can Impale (due to the Banner Effekt?)

The next Question is what the stacks scale.
It might very well be worth it to simply carry a Warbanner all day without the stacks IF that just increases the Duration.

In any way this Banners will fit nicely into my Victariou's Influence where the reservation is further reduced.
As I dont see myself stacking up the Warbanner past lvl 30 I will just switch to Dread asap and Curse on hit useing Lancing Steele.

Now for the more interesting Question:
IF Generosity works on the Banner, they either rework the Gem to work on Auras AND Banners, or Banners have the Aura-Tag. (they Might well have it in the Second Stage at least).

Well fuck me if Banners get the Aura-Tag. Having whatever Banner with 140% Aura-Effekt PLUS Stacks shall be interesting.

I already pump an obscene Grace Aura + Enfeeble so enemys will barely hit anything. Add to that a possible Blind and it seems very nice.

On the otherhand the Increased physical Damage Taken (if Aura Effects Scale that up) sounds OP if you play a culling Aurabot...
I do believe they are considered an aura and do work with generosity!

"
Banners can be supported by Generosity to have them apply to your minions and party members with enhanced effect, but they won't apply to you any more, even when placed. Supporting them with Increased Duration will also increase the length of the special banner buff effect and the time they remain when placed.

"
War Banner active plants it in front of you, ending the mana reservation, and it gains large benefits to duration, radius, and aura effect for each stage you've built up.

Crazy, but juicy :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.5/AAAABAABAQceCbsJ2Q18DjwRUBGWFHEXLxhWGYoaOBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh8YIWAi9CSwJwsncyj6KaUvbzW5OlI8S0CgRnFGt0lRSbFJ1UuuUftSKVXWVeBXyVgXWFpZ81xrXhNfsGBDYVJk52ZUZp5oWGhlbAttGW49b55wu3IPcql08XjHf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0YnYjHaPGo9GkFWTJ5RvlKCVLpuhm7WhL6I-pwinK6yqtAy3MbiTvoC-isHFwzrDbcpGykrK080W02_XltfP2E3ZE9lb2mLdkt-K4YjirekC6hjquuvu7BjvTu-I8NXy0vNv89322vcy98H31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=?accountName=Kelystryx&characterName=Pooraura

Modified the tree to allow 12 total jewels. Vigilant strike, Watcher's eye, Conquerors Efficiency, and the rest 1% reduced mana reserved jewels. Really open's up for more aura's. Yes, health is reduced but the AB is still tanky AF. Pick up a high health and ES crystal belt to make up for what was lost.

Grace/Determination easily makes up for the lost evasion when redistributing those points, giving max Physical damage reduction.

Pick up Doedre's Elixir if the party has a hard time generating charges. Use forbidden Taste to quickly restore life after using DE or just in emergencies.

Hey, i'm considering this build for a starter in Betrayal, but have one question. In the first post, you have your Purities on your Victarios. This means you dont get the benefits from those auras. Is this right?
Oh man, I really Do...

Yeah those are some leftovers from the 3.2 Build.
I adapted this from a Champion Aurabot I played in 3.1 and liked it, but the apperance of UBER-Elder convinced me to not Run Purity of Ice on GEN anymore.
"
Karunga 님이 작성:
Oh man, I really Do...

Yeah those are some leftovers from the 3.2 Build.
I adapted this from a Champion Aurabot I played in 3.1 and liked it, but the apperance of UBER-Elder convinced me to not Run Purity of Ice on GEN anymore.

What about for general mapping?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보