[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
GGz0r 님이 작성:

I'd suggest higher priority on Chaos Resist. You have to get from -60 Chaos resist to +60 chaos resist to make your life not instantly go to 0 when hit with chaos shots from common mobs. To do this you have 6 open slots (Belt, Boots,Gloves,Amulet, Ring x2) That works out to 20 per piece(reasonably doable but the pieces can be scarce).

Your Elemental resists, the Prism Guardian Shield gives 37, the tree at level 75 has +16 to all resist and by 82 it has 24. For a total of 61 to all resists, now you run into Ele damage a lot more but basically you would be needing at the least 74 resists from 6 pieces and you could do the following strategy assuming you had the ability with your Elreon you could put +7-10% Ele Resists on Rings+Ammy, then you could put 20 of each with the Haku Bench on the 3 other pieces sitting you at needing 33 at the most resist of each element from 6 pieces of gear. Which is just a good roll on most items.

So as you can see the Chaos needs to be focused a lot more to achieve good results.

- Yes when you can a spell say Ball Lightning that turns all the mobs +25 lightning. The problem is you can run all your damage auras or it messes with elemental equilibrium, i have to turn off wrath in my group because of Ele Equilibrium and messing up the casters.

If you are playing with a group that clears decently well you won't have time to cast much of spells, I just do the following every time we move up. - Shield charge semi close, Warcry for Endurance charges - Rejuv Totem in the pack a little bit, everything is dead. Snag loots, move on. At the same time I don't use Fortify like Korunga suggests, getting close in the thick of it currently with 5200 ES + 1400 Life can feel very risky, some of the stuff @ Tier 13+ can nearly one shot me. I had a Frost Nova from a box kill me from full earlier.

He is probably right to use Fortify though, I just feel a bit to nervous getting upfront in my group due to the ground effects we run.

Thanks GGz0r, couln't have said it better.

Sorry for not checking in the last days, i was "busy".

I am now lvl 91 and here are a few things I wanted to add:

1) Normal Lab ascention does absolutley nothing and is very boring.
So the Power-Curve with Templar was way more satisfying, as you immediately get tons of Armour and no noticeable ES. I barley felt it rewarding to use BM+Aura at lvl 31 because it didnt add so much, but cost a lot of Effective HP - so I didn't.
By the time I was comfortable to reserve with Blood Magic I was already around lvl 52 and just got Victario's instead.

2) Without the Guardian's flat ES it was way more difficult to reach good ES in the mid-game.
Once you get Chayula's this problem is solved but I have to say, the build is starved for flat ES.
For that reason I would advice everyone to go take the Passive +1 Curse and dont sacrifice a Ring or Boot's slot for it, as the flat ES there goes a long way.

3) CwDT + Desecrate + Spirit Offering!
I dont usually use a CwDT Setup with this build, since it's already slim on sockets, but do yourself a favour and try it out. The Bonus ES goes a long way with all out %inc. ES on the Tree and the added ES is also added flat, means it "heals" you instant.
Leveling the Offering also doesn't scale the extra ES, so you can leave the whole Setup at lvl1, triggering constantly and healing you for ~800 ES every time you get hit by ~530 dmg.
This helps to buff up your efficient HP and negates small hits.

Also helps a metric ton to keep the Animated Guardian alive, since the extra ES scales with his HP and comes to about 10% more.
Karunga 님이 2018. 3. 7. 오전 2:06:32에 마지막으로 편집
"
Karunga 님이 작성:

I am now lvl 91 and here are a few things I wanted to add:

1) Normal Lab ascention does absolutley nothing and is very boring.
So the Power-Curve with Templar was way more satisfying, as you immediately get tons of Armour and no noticeable ES. I barley felt it rewarding to use BM+Aura at lvl 31 because it didnt add so much, but cost a lot of Effective HP - so I didn't.
By the time I was comfortable to reserve with Blood Magic I was already around lvl 52 and just got Victario's instead.

2) Without the Guardian's flat ES it was way more difficult to reach good ES in the mid-game.
Once you get Chayula's this problem is solved but I have to say, the build is starved for flat ES.
For that reason I would advice everyone to go take the Passive +1 Curse and dont sacrifice a Ring or Boot's slot for it, as the flat ES there goes a long way.

3) CwDT + Desecrate + Spirit Offering!
I dont usually use a CwDT Setup with this build, since it's already slim on sockets, but do yourself a favour and try it out. The Bonus ES goes a long way with all out %inc. ES on the Tree and the added ES is also added flat, means it "heals" you instant.
Leveling the Offering also doesn't scale the extra ES, so you can leave the whole Setup at lvl1, triggering constantly and healing you for ~800 ES every time you get hit by ~530 dmg.
This helps to buff up your efficient HP and negates small hits.

Also helps a metric ton to keep the Animated Guardian alive, since the extra ES scales with his HP and comes to about 10% more.

I'm 5% from 91 as of writing this, I think its safe to say the power curve on this build is in 2 spots the first spot is getting the Aura nodes done as per your skill tree, that occurs around lvl 55, you get victarios influence @ 52 as well. This is the first step in actually getting auras on, but you aren't even mapping so it really doesnt matter, but you should be able to get 4 auras (Wrath/Hatred/Purity+Grace- just keep slamming speed pots to keep up you have no job other then that imo - and your allies should be able to carry you easily with those boosts.

The second power spike is when you get Merc Lab and the second ascendancy perk, which should be around 68~ you can put Prism Guardian on, alpha howl, get all your auras on and now you should be able to squeeze about 10 auras onto your character, you may need to hold off on clarity as the mana situation is tight, or vitality.

I'm @ 1500+5600 ES atm, i feel relatively safe with fortify up + 70% Chaos res.

I think the Unset rings cannot be understated, I don't have any and I cant quite figure out how to get into the Animate guardian game without them. You have about 13 sockets to play with (3 weapon + 2 Helm + 4 gloves/boots. I think you need Faster Cast Flame Dash+ Fast Attacks Shield Dash + Vigilant strike ( I kept missing attacks without Faster attack its super clunky sometimes due to latency) SO thats 5 sockets, you need to have Clarity, Rejuv Totem, Stone Golem and maybe Enduring Warcry(I use it to generate the groups Endurance Charges its great on a 4s C/D - thats 9) Ive been running a tri setup of Vaal Disc/Grace for emergency purposes, they are great breach skills to keep your group up in lvl 13+ maps where some dangerous stuff can happen with map mods and breaches. That puts me at 12 currently. Ideally I can move Clarity and Enduring Warcry to the Rings and that frees up a 4 socket combo of Stone Golem+Animate Guardian+Minion LIfe + Someother Minion Gem I guess.

Anyways its a great build Karunga this is just some of the stuff i've been doing on the side, the guys I play with handle the curses via a Duo Curse caster so I keep away from that stuff and just focus on the defensive side while opening up crates while they clear at light speed.
Hey , coruscating elixir can be an option for the build no ?
Sizleke 님이 2018. 3. 7. 오후 3:20:24에 마지막으로 편집
"
Sizleke 님이 작성:
Hey , coruscating elixir can be an option for the build no ?

Yep you can def run that, burning isn't a super scary debuff but be careful in prolonged fights with chaos as you have to "combo" it with a healing potion just to make sure it doesn't slip for a moment and you die when it falls off.
As for the sockets, im slowly inching forward to having enough Mana that I could also reserve clarity.

I think I will ditch the Stone Golem for this, as Rejuvenation Totem has stronger Regen and affects other people. That beeing said the Golem helps a lot wit hregen once you get him ~lvl 30.

+ I need to level a Devouring Totem, to keep in my Inventory. Prolonged fights agains red Beasts with chaos attacks drain my Healtpotion and I dont want to move further away, since the dmg my Party does is very volatile and i fear to fail the capture.
"
Karunga 님이 작성:
As for the sockets, im slowly inching forward to having enough Mana that I could also reserve clarity.

I think I will ditch the Stone Golem for this, as Rejuvenation Totem has stronger Regen and affects other people. That beeing said the Golem helps a lot wit hregen once you get him ~lvl 30.

+ I need to level a Devouring Totem, to keep in my Inventory. Prolonged fights agains red Beasts with chaos attacks drain my Healtpotion and I dont want to move further away, since the dmg my Party does is very volatile and i fear to fail the capture.

The spider chaos explosion thing is terrifying :(
"
GGz0r 님이 작성:
"
henryk5pioo 님이 작성:
What would you advise to change if I would like to play your build solo only?

This isn't a solo build, I used Zombies and Skeletons to level with and it was horrible, a guy who started 4 hours after me caught me before the end of act 3 on launch day.

Don't play this build solo, go find a Necro build if you want to buff up stuff you will just be wasting your time and effort running this solo.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I play as now marauder -> jugg, on end I have 9,4k life, 21k armor, 90%phys reduction and probably 289k dps from Cleave/Cyclone, so I play very nice solo, but I am looking for something that I can destroy my enemies with my presence ;) Is there any kind of league starter?
henryk5pioo 님이 2018. 3. 8. 오전 6:37:35에 마지막으로 편집
"
henryk5pioo 님이 작성:
[...] but I am looking for something that I can destroy my enemies with my presence ;) Is there any kind of league starter?

That sounds like you would enjoy a Rightious Fire Build.
These are usually League-starter friendly, scale good with investment, can become Endgame viable and stuff burn to death simply because you stand next to them.
I also run this build, I'm 86 now and its great. I am tanky af and barely die (mostly because of me beeing stupid). I now have close to 5k ES. To get higher in ES I need items that cost exalteds each (think about watchers eye that is currently at 15 ex). When I want to change equip for higher ES ones, I have to consider resistances with chaos resistance, so upgrading boots or gloves is also 1 ex. The belt used in the belt is great, I have it, but 1 jewel with +35 ES AND a resistance is 1 ex again :D

Summarized: I think this is what is the maximum as a league starter without tons of currency (which is still really enjoyable)

With flesh offering and phase run i have a speed modifier of 120%, this is enough to keep up with rush runs as well.

I just don't get how you can get 75% chance of blocking though

Screenshot in hideout without charges and spirit offering up:
스포일러
Berserkfisten 님이 2018. 3. 8. 오전 8:39:25에 마지막으로 편집
I feel pretty safe in t10 with only 4k5 ES and 10c gear lol .. OP build

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보