[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Anyone here tried Uber Atziri ? any tips if you did ?
So how does the pob on this get 1.8m avg dps i think it said?

I imported my build and i do around 36k avg (goes up to like 66k if i tick everything i think) and only thing im missing really is the jewel (thats 10ex not buying that lul) (also weapon but that 1 mirror so yeah no)

Also my belt is not the same but i think this does more dps then coil does with max range and im using an ahns instead of the 1 mirror weapon/the double dps weapon since this is like the same dps as that it looks like
What would the 90+ tree look like with a stargforge?
"
Luca Explo 님이 작성:

It looks something like this https://pastebin.com/RqkwSQq7. I use my current gears as reference, so your dps may be higher/lower depends on your gears' quality.

*Edit: my current gears except for the weapon.
mrnb9x 님이 2020. 7. 29. 오전 5:02:30에 마지막으로 편집
"
mrnb9x 님이 작성:
"
Luca Explo 님이 작성:

It looks something like this https://pastebin.com/RqkwSQq7. I use my current gears as reference, so your dps may be higher/lower depends on your gears' quality.

*Edit: my current gears except for the weapon.

Is there any way of seeing this without PoB?

Thank you for your help for the Pastebin!
I'm really really really squishy with dodge and minimal physical damage. Only have 4.9k life which I guess could be some of it. All res other than chaos over maxed. Just killed A6 Sirus (1 dumb death) and lvl 83 Catrina (barely), but random mobs on an even slightly juiced t15/16 map constantly kill me. Threw in enduring cry but keeping even 1 endurance charge up is tough for me (don't have call to arms).

My damage feels ok - 1M with only fortify and infusion selected (basically always up)[edit - and both totems active], jumps to 1.4M with 2 flasks and 1.8M with frenzy charges going too.

Have ppl mostly stuck with dodge? Obviously dropping a bunch on the right of the tree would let me boost life/armor a bit.

Also is starforge really still worth it at all? POB shows it giving a pretty big drop in Combined DPS vs the random sword I crafted in harvest while leveling. Does the "physical damage can shock" help a lot?

settonull99 님이 2020. 8. 2. 오후 4:21:19에 마지막으로 편집
One question: Why is so good the Ryslatha´s Coil? I know it increases the maximun damage but also reduces the minimun. How does this benefit the DPS?

Thanks
1. Difference between increase and decrease (for example 48% more maximum 36% less minimum will give you 12% difference)
2. 40% less from lets say minimum damage of 100 damage is 60 damage, while 40% more from 200 maximum damage is 280 damage which give you bigger dps.
Im using this build rn, but my dps is shit and I get one shot like every two seconds, can anyone help me out? I did take out my starforge cause I wasnt getting enough dps with it and replaced it with an exquisite but it still is kinda bad for dps. any help?
Love the build how do you suggest surviving physical more if you can't aford a mega expensive phy damage converted chest piece?

Also if you get a chance to look at my character blondfun got any upgrade suggestions?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보