[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Where can I find the skill tree for 2h builds? I dont have access to path of building :/
One simple question since I just started this build: Why is it so important the leech effect even when we are at full life that we begin with Slayer and then turn into Berserker when we get this benefit from a different source?

Thanks
POB says the pastebins are all 3.9 and it seems some stuff was changed in the tree since then

Can you please update the POB links to 3.11 skill trees?
"
Ayeto 님이 작성:
Hi i keep dying on high tier maps, any idea where i could improve my survivability to stop getting one shot by everything ?

You can switch to this version of the build:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Schokopudding/ItThatFarmMompf?i=0&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DCyclone%26keystone%3DMarauder-Ascendancy%2CRanger-Ascendancy

I'm using the same build, but the itens are basically from the original build (no HH, Circle of Guilt, etc).

50% physical reduction through Armour and nearly the same damage, a little less damage, still explodes content. Also using Warcry for more defenses. Way more stable than the original acrobatics/dodge version that the wind 1 shots you.
juaozim 님이 2020. 7. 13. 오후 1:33:21에 마지막으로 편집
"
juaozim 님이 작성:
"
Ayeto 님이 작성:
Hi i keep dying on high tier maps, any idea where i could improve my survivability to stop getting one shot by everything ?

You can switch to this version of the build:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Schokopudding/ItThatFarmMompf?i=0&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DCyclone%26keystone%3DMarauder-Ascendancy%2CRanger-Ascendancy

I'm using the same build, but the itens are basically from the original build (no HH, Circle of Guilt, etc).

50% physical reduction through Armour and nearly the same damage, a little less damage, still explodes content. Also using Warcry for more defenses. Way more stable than the original acrobatics/dodge version that the wind 1 shots you.

you can still try kintsugi+wind dancer while playing through dodge.
IGN-Chatillion
with the nerf of DW, what is better now? starforge or saviour+foil(350-400 pdps)
pob says that the difference is minimal.
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 님이 작성:
with the nerf of DW, what is better now? starforge or saviour+foil(350-400 pdps)

Starforge also got nerfed.
"
juaozim 님이 작성:
"
moonbeast495 님이 작성:

Starforge also got nerfed.

yes but still.
IGN-Chatillion
One simple question since I just started this build: Why is it so important the leech effect even when we are at full life that we begin with Slayer and then turn into Berserker when we get this benefit from the gloves or the belt?

One more thing: the berserker node in the ascendancy provides leech capacity of life and mana when we kill an enemy, but how does this work when fighting bosses like Shaper or Uber Elder?

Thanks
sudaB6274 님이 2020. 7. 16. 오후 1:39:53에 마지막으로 편집
"
sudaB6274 님이 작성:
One simple question since I just started this build: Why is it so important the leech effect even when we are at full life that we begin with Slayer and then turn into Berserker when we get this benefit from the gloves or the belt?

One more thing: the berserker node in the ascendancy provides leech capacity of life and mana when we kill an enemy, but how does this work when fighting bosses like Shaper or Uber Elder?

Thanks

You can have % physical damage leeches as life on rings and amulet for constant leeching.

You have cluster nodes that increase damage/attack speed while leeching (like Adrenaline, Feed the Fury or Fuel the Fight, for instance), so even if you're at full life, you still have leeching effects, therefore you keep damage/attack speed bonuses. It's also good to have continuous healing in case you take a hit, you start healing immediately (more effective regen asap).

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보