[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Shadowplay so good, but video on 5 min = 2gb LUL
UberAtziri run

Nice Uber Atziri Run. Only 1 very small hiccup. Nice Trio kill order as well. Grats!

After looking for fun build to play in standard mode
This is what I looking for.

Great build and guide.

I just retard when I fail uberlab on lv 68 because I bring atziri's promise (WTF did I done).
After change it to sulphur with life leech mod uberlab just EzPz for me.
"
tumplovejee 님이 작성:
After looking for fun build to play in standard mode
This is what I looking for.

Great build and guide.

I just retard when I fail uberlab on lv 68 because I bring atziri's promise (WTF did I done).
After change it to sulphur with life leech mod uberlab just EzPz for me.

Hiya,

I'm glad you enjoyed the build and grats on an early uberlab haha. Good call on the flask change XD.
Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome build. I usually don't have much time to play due to work but still managed to get my beastiary wings on flashback league with this character. First time clearing up to guardians with a character and not even breaking a sweat, it just feels so strong. Although I did switch the chest to a belly due to it being easier to chromatic compared to the bronn's lithe as well as providing more survivability.

Just wanted to ask if I switched to a 6L bronn's lithe would it be able to kill guardians and what skill points should I prioritize going beyond lv 89? Thanks!
infinitaszero 님이 2018. 5. 26. 오후 2:05:24에 마지막으로 편집
"
infinitaszero 님이 작성:
Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome build. I usually don't have much time to play due to work but still managed to get my beastiary wings on flashback league with this character. First time clearing up to guardians with a character and not even breaking a sweat, it just feels so strong. Although I did switch the chest to a belly due to it being easier to chromatic compared to the bronn's lithe as well as providing more survivability.

Just wanted to ask if I switched to a 6L bronn's lithe would it be able to kill guardians and what skill points should I prioritize going beyond lv 89? Thanks!

Hiya,

Appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed the build!

Belly is a totally fine option and included as optional choices for the build. You can 100% kill the guardians and shaper without Bronn's Lithe. It's just offers different choices in playstyle and I just personally like it overall.

As for after 89/90, The choice is really yours. Do you want more health? damage? easier resist balance? movement? The ezpz route to the core of the build is done and it's your turn to add some flavor <3 You can even get more crit, you can route up to acrobatics. Heartseeker, more jewel sockets. All up to you. The build provides a lot of freedom in that regard.

I hope this helps <3

rip my 3 6l starforge with 700+ dps BibleThump
Is it worth to use

so i can drop
"

rip my 3 6l starforge with 700+ dps BibleThump

Damn. Rip the dream QQ
"
tumplovejee 님이 작성:
Is it worth to use

so i can drop

Hiya, you can spend the extra currency and pick up a pair of dem boots. You will have more ele resist and bleed immunity, however, you will lose life and damage overall. It is up to your depending on what others pieces you choose for the build.

In short, yes, it works.

I hope this helps <3
will you be updating this for 3.3?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보