[3.5] SCION AuraBot Immune to Chaos CI (Chaos Inoculation) - 14 Auras 3 Curses

lul i have both shav and victarious . so ez
promise victario build is expensive than shav build . lel . thiz jewel is hot for 3.3 xD
9k es / 15 aura / 2 curse aura xD / hard to get 11k like u :( ( lv 27 wrath / hatred / anger / vit / purity of elemenal ) - discpline 23 - vaal gems lv 20 :(
https://imgur.com/a/MuzHzX4
ㆍYunaㆍ 님이 2018. 8. 24. 오전 3:02:24에 마지막으로 편집
Hello I'm interrested in your build and I have a question :

What do you put in Darkness Enthroned ?

Thanks.
"
shuruga2 님이 작성:

Thanks.

two 1% jewels, like these (ES & Dex are important; ES vastly more important than dex.)

Don't be shocked at how much just the ES jewel costs, WITHOUT THE CORRUPTION. At least it's much less than the watcher's eye xD

I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
bvanharjr 님이 2018. 8. 24. 오후 4:50:56에 마지막으로 편집
Deal with the phys mitigation or this will be obsoleted when 3.4 rolls out. Same goes with Shavs. Blood Magic is REQUIRED.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
shav < vic so we can drop blood magic and change into CI / much better for boost dps / problem is we need to drop A LOT OF ( 99-100% ) ENERGY SHIELD REGEN PER SEC / to use vic / that the only problem / but with vaal skill / rumi with 40% block / and maybe drop some jewel + es and use +4 % block with 1% jewel / max block 75 ? hmmm / better way to be tanky
"
shuruga2 님이 작성:

Thanks.

I have 2 abyss jewels with +Energy Shield and -1% reduced mana reserved.

Just get some abyss jewels and use alteration orb on it till you get +ES or buy random abyss jewels with + ES and them vaal them.
Usualy i get 1 good corruption in every 20, that cost me around 1 chaos per jewel + 1 vaal, in total is 20 chaos + 20 vaals.
https://imgur.com/a/QxINzTN im done xD
clar lv 1
purity of ele / deter lv 21
all curse aura lv 21
Dis / grace lv 25
anger / vit /hatred / haste wrath lv 27
neez to work with dual corrup item / gem xD

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보