[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

I do not understand why i have a total of 25k DPS elehit in game? Usually much more because?

I have the unnatural jewel, plus 2 Might of the Meek, I think they can be useful for this build, and I would like to know how you would use them and where you would put them.
Sorry for my bad English, hehe
Can you tell me why I can't remove nodes from my skill tree? I'm trying to follow your guide and I selected nodes for leveling and would like to remove them now to get more in line with your tree but it won't let me.
"
Skudlove 님이 작성:
Can you tell me why I can't remove nodes from my skill tree? I'm trying to follow your guide and I selected nodes for leveling and would like to remove them now to get more in line with your tree but it won't let me.

Because at all times you need to be connected to a valid starting point in the tree.

So you need:
1) "Path of the Duelist" ascendancy (Can allocate passives from the Duelist's starting point.)
2) To loop all the way from the Scion starting point (leveling tree root) to the Duelist starting point (final tree root).

At this point you are "anchored" to the Duelist starting point and can cut the link to the Scion starting area.
"
JonathanPDX 님이 작성:
At what point do you take Blood Magic? The guide seems a bit open on this point. I'm 56, haven't finished my second Lab yet, but I'm always out of mana. I've tried Thief's Torment (which killed my damage), the mana node under Vitality Void, and a helm with mana leech but it's never enough to just spam attacks without eventually running out.

What are the nodes or items to pick up before making the switch to Blood Magic? Do I need to wait until 68 when I can equip Kaom's Heart and Roots?

Thanks!

You can go very early with blood magic. Just use life flasks. If you follow the tree you have the pasive basically unlocked so just test it and respec if you feel bad with BM.
Can you share some tips on the how to fossil craft the -9% to fire resist helmet?
Hi Thi3n :)
I'm very interesting in ele hit build, I browse these post of ele hit for a whole day, but still don't understand some point.
Like Bow, should I prepare 1 quill rain for mapping and + 1 chin sol for bosses, both are 6L? or +3 bow?
Hope I can kill uber elder this league!!
1i1W4DE 님이 2018. 10. 5. 오전 9:55:21에 마지막으로 편집
Any tips for the Uber Atziri fight?

I just got stomped on T_T, it started well but after a silly death I one-shotted three times after in a row when I entered the door. i was wondering if any special gear (like for the U.Elder fight) exist which will make this easier?

Or heck a video guide would be nice as well.
Can you not equip chin sol until you're basically done with skill tree? The final build only has around 10 more dex than chin sol requires
"
Everything seems to fit my budget except having two 6L bows, which seems to push it more to 12-14ex going by today's prices. Assuming all the other gear was done right, would you run a single 6L or a pair of 5L bows? Or is there another way to balance the gear to keep it under 10ex?

I've never even done regular elder or shaper before, so I'm a long way from trying to learn uber. :)

Thanks for the great guide and all the information, it's super helpful and really appreciated!
Just do everything with a Chin Sol and do a GMP/Slower Proj Swap

"
Newb question:

I was trying out thi3n's ichimonji set-up (all low level gems) and for some odd reason when I use the skill (on a target) and then try to immediately switch back into the bow it doesn't work (it even shows a cd around vigilant strike) so I have run/flame dash and then switch.

Is this normal? I ask because it doesn't have any cd when I spam weapon switch or use vigilant strike normally.
This is just something for super deep delving. You want to make sure you have the swords equipped when you vigilant strike and switch back after you get fortify.

"
At what point do you take Blood Magic? The guide seems a bit open on this point. I'm 56, haven't finished my second Lab yet, but I'm always out of mana. I've tried Thief's Torment (which killed my damage), the mana node under Vitality Void, and a helm with mana leech but it's never enough to just spam attacks without eventually running out.

What are the nodes or items to pick up before making the switch to Blood Magic? Do I need to wait until 68 when I can equip Kaom's Heart and Roots?

Thanks!
Switch whenever you feel like it. I do it pretty early but I level with twink gear.

"
Hey I was wondering of u have done anything with might of the meek or unnatural instinct jewels? I am playing a version of this build and am curious if you use either of those jewels? Also are you still playing RT bloodmagic version?
I'm currently still BM/RT Haven't tried the cold crit stuff yet.

"
Can you share some tips on the how to fossil craft the -9% to fire resist helmet?
Scorched+Pristine I think is what I used.

"
Hi Thi3n :)
I'm very interesting in ele hit build, I browse these post of ele hit for a whole day, but still don't understand some point.
Like Bow, should I prepare 1 quill rain for mapping and + 1 chin sol for bosses, both are 6L? or +3 bow?
Hope I can kill uber elder this league!!
Yes two 6 links.

"
Any tips for the Uber Atziri fight?

I just got stomped on T_T, it started well but after a silly death I one-shotted three times after in a row when I entered the door. i was wondering if any special gear (like for the U.Elder fight) exist which will make this easier?

Or heck a video guide would be nice as well.
Going Elementalist for reflect immunity is great for this fight.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보