[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
nixonx 님이 작성:
posted this in the other scion ele hit build thread,

I crafted this, its actually really easy using fossils. It's not perfect, but it cost me 40c in materials.

Put a serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossil into a prime and hit a ilvl82 or lower bow base you want. Might not hit +3 on first attempt, but its quite high and should end up cheaper then master craft/slam.

did you hit that on your first try? Could you do this on a shaper bow and possibly rip a shaper mod like attack speed/ double dmg?
For me, it was my second attempt. At the time a round of fossils was costing me around 35c.

Seen this reddit thread is thought it was worth trying, it has more info specific to shaper/elder bases.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a6dswz/bsc_gloom_stinger_highborn_bow_ele_hit/

If I was rich, i would anul/repeat so I could also craft onto it.
nixonx 님이 2018. 12. 17. 오후 10:38:26에 마지막으로 편집
how good is this build to get to lvl 100 and MF some higher tier maps?
i went xophs blood crit scion with the notes in the middle this league, for double might of the meek and hopefully soon an unnatural instinct and i am just melting through everything.
was also super lucky, crafted a very very crazy bow with double damage, +2 fire gems, attack speed and ele pen.

also aspect of the spider is rocking, because it slows just everything, even bosses! and it debuffs them to take 5% more damage.
currently at 7300 hp and i am rarely dying to the syndicate on t15/16 maps.

still lots of room to improve my gear.
9500 hp should be possible.
next big upgrade: a good stygian vise and craft aspect of the spide on it (i have 1 charge to craft it, thanks to killing the boss) and switch the gloves to tombfist.

resistances should be no problem, since the notes in the middle give 36% resi to fire, cold and lightning for 3 points, which i did not take yet. (thanks to double might of the meek)

but i have a few questions:
how much fire pen is enough?
i switched to damage on full life in my ae clear bow for ele penetration, since i alrdy have so much (flask, on the tree, combustion support, the bow itself has 18%, eveny more if i go for the enchant that costs an ex.)

also how would you guys procceed on my bow?
try to get double veiled on the bow and go for maybe more double damage chance (i could alrdy craft it if i wanted to, and go for overall 32% chance) together with ele penetration or 60% more fire damage?

thanks for your awesome guide that made me play ele hit and greetings! :)
knuspergnom 님이 2018. 12. 18. 오전 3:13:05에 마지막으로 편집
1 more thing. i just checked and saw gems were capped in helm. cwtd stays level 1, blood rage level 7, cold snap vaal level 1, and immortal level 3? is this how it should stay?
Trying out this build and scion for the first time so I have a "big noob" question, just gotten cruel lab done and gotten the slayer node and see on the leveling tree that OP has respecced out of the starter scion nodes. So my question is when should this respeccing be done? :)
"
kaygee82 님이 작성:
Trying out this build and scion for the first time so I have a "big noob" question, just gotten cruel lab done and gotten the slayer node and see on the leveling tree that OP has respecced out of the starter scion nodes. So my question is when should this respeccing be done? :)

I spec out once I have the ability to start my tree from the Duelyst starting node.
This is done after Merc lab.
"
kaygee82 님이 작성:

You cant respec those first 17 points til you get the path of the duelist ascendancy point. Once you get that, which should be your uber lab fyi, you can take all of those points and reallocate them else where.

"
TonysGotBass 님이 작성:
which passive tree do we follow? PoB or the one via link on your build page? thanks in advance LOVE MIRAGE!

1 more thing. i just checked and saw gems were capped in helm. cwtd stays level 1, blood rage level 7, cold snap vaal level 1, and immortal level 3? is this how it should stay?

The generally followed the one at the bottom of the leveling section, take note that the build is flexible and doesn't need to be followed word for word. The gems need to stay a certain level so CWDT procs them. Increasing the CWDT gem will increase the lvl of gems it can proc but also the HP threshold for procs which you don't want. So keep them low so it can proc all 3 gems.

"
seaside 님이 작성:
how good is this build to get to lvl 100 and MF some higher tier maps?

Thi3n is 92 atm and it's still working out for him. He even is swapping some gear out for MF stuff. Obviously Deadeye would be a better MF character for this build but you can't beat the tankiness of the Scion, so it should yeild relatively good result to 100 just slower.
Hello guys after killing Shaper new league on this build i want go Uber Elder but dps is semi low i think. Next upgrade will be Tombfist with 2 jewel but will be enough for kill ? If u can gimme some tips ;)
@halosralo

You don't pierce with your build, right? That means your Drillneck doesn't do the 50% increased damage against pierced targets. So, you might want to pick up pierce somehow (Piercing Shots for example) or pick Point Blank from the tree and get a Drillneck without a corrupted implicit.

Anyway,
just did my first uber elder of the league. Deathless with 0 close calls really.

https://pastebin.com/msCZLFWH

So, I'd say even with the chin sol nerf, you can still deal some good damage with a decent +3 bow and some of the new veiled/crafted mods.

Overall, the entire build is still viable for all the content and also the new content. For example, I ate a chaos hand slap from It That Fled in a t14 and survived (barely), because 8k hp is 8k hp.
It's still good at everything and neither great nor bad at anything.
jurrasstoil 님이 2018. 12. 18. 오전 11:43:25에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보