[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx 님이 작성:

Can someone help me out here? Just made the switch to VP and BM and threw on my CWDT (lvl 1) + Blood rage (lvl7) + immortal call (lvl3) setup. While my leeching is great and in fights with many enemies I can sustain the health just fine but at times my CWDT setup procs just as the fight is ending and there are no more enemies to leach from. Check out the vid below.....is this just a down side to running this type of setup?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Apykx9WXFId3hHqAZoVU-fmeCbkE

I’m only level 60ish at the moment so I still need to ramp my Heath a bit and get some gear but the build has been great thus far.

yep thats the downside of VP, you cant regen life. make sure you keep your life flasks handy.

I see you are ranger too, part of the reason some play this build as an ascendant is for slayer overleech, and pathfinder free flask refills, this helps mitigate the downsides of VP.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon 님이 작성:
"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx 님이 작성:

Can someone help me out here? Just made the switch to VP and BM and threw on my CWDT (lvl 1) + Blood rage (lvl7) + immortal call (lvl3) setup. While my leeching is great and in fights with many enemies I can sustain the health just fine but at times my CWDT setup procs just as the fight is ending and there are no more enemies to leach from. Check out the vid below.....is this just a down side to running this type of setup?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Apykx9WXFId3hHqAZoVU-fmeCbkE

I’m only level 60ish at the moment so I still need to ramp my Heath a bit and get some gear but the build has been great thus far.

yep thats the downside of VP, you cant regen life. make sure you keep your life flasks handy.

I see you are ranger too, part of the reason some play this build as an ascendant is for slayer overleech, and pathfinder free flask refills, this helps mitigate the downsides of VP.

No I’m scion, not sure where you see ranger from? I do have slayer already. Just annoying. I have to run 2 life flasks one just to mitigate the health drain from this. Kinda annoying tbh
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx 님이 2018. 12. 16. 오후 11:57:38에 마지막으로 편집
How much worse is a short bow or other crafting base than a thicket? At least to start out with if I can craft +3 on it with fossils?
I'm a little confused, i played this build in delve and had a blast so i went to do it again for my second character this league and it feels so much worse even so it shouldn't have changed that much, what happened? Especially the single target seems a lot worse. Also what would be some good ideas to get some more movement speed into the build? The only see atm are seven league steps or devotos but since this is a unique heavy build res is a problem.
Why Blood magic tho? Seen another ele hit scion build without it that can use auras.
"

Why Blood magic tho?

Bm gives more life, you can use auras and pick the life/mana leech note near Vitality Void.

for speed farm i use Queen with grace, Arctic Armour and a jade flask
"
kelandi 님이 작성:
"

Why Blood magic tho?

Bm gives more life, you can use auras and pick the life/mana leech note near Vitality Void.

for speed farm i use Queen with grace, Arctic Armour and a jade flask

Aight thx. Will test both I guess.
Has anyone ran with a MF setup as this build? How does it fair in T16 maps? Do you use the typical MF items? How does your DPS feel with them?

Also, does the trick with porcupine > 6L > Dread > +2 > open suffix/prefix > craft cannot roll atk > slam ex > +3 still work ez pz?
pspshadowman 님이 2018. 12. 17. 오전 10:03:23에 마지막으로 편집
Why does he use a Taste of Hate (added cold from phys) when you deal no cold damage?
"
pyloniac 님이 작성:
Why does he use a Taste of Hate (added cold from phys) when you deal no cold damage?

"
thi3n 님이 작성:
Your tree/gear looks different?
Spoiler
I am always experimenting with the build and the guide is simply a guideline. I am currently doing a version for deep delving that uses Ichimonji setup for fortify swapping and using Dying Sun and Taste of Hate to scale extra projectiles and survivability.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보