[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
mordSlowik 님이 작성:
So I picked this build as my league starter, as a total newbie in this game. However it seems fun for now, I am able to do maps of tier 6-7 without bigger problems. I am using rare items + tabula rasa, currently earning currency for 6linked tinkerskin. Already got about ~3exalted, price is about 4.5-5ex.
Should I earn more to buy 6linked tinkerskin, or better get a one with high life roll and try to make it 6linked with tons of fusings? Which option is better?
And I also wonder how it will impact on my damage, now I can use only Wrath cos I need some mana for traps, if I get tinkerskin I will also use both of heralds. Can't wait for that :D

I feel Tinkerskin is so important/good for the build that it's worth spending the 30c to get a 3G/2B 5 link, then either saving for a 6L or buying a high life roll 1 socket for 1-2C and trying to jeweller/fuse yourself.
"
Dukpep 님이 작성:
"
livejamie 님이 작성:
"
Kirkuss 님이 작성:
Should I be using vaal lightning trap or just normal lightning trap? Can anyone explain why?

If you're using Skitterbots you do not need to use VLT.

--

Here's my progress so far in the Metamorph league, a lot of this was self-crafted.

Happy to answer any questions about the build or trappers in general.

What's up with the Righteous fire?

And what is up with the gloves? Tips on crafting?

Vaal Righteous Fire is a big buff to damage that is used on most spell builds for single target/boss encounters with virtually no downside.

The gloves are just shaper gloves, I got these by alt crafting.
livejamie
Gear update with my new gloves!

Rest of it:
livejamie
I can't really pin what it is at the moment but I'm not really having a great time in maps above tier 8 at the moment. Trash clear is great but boss damage is lacking at times and at other times things just blow up.

Especially meta bosses are hit or miss. I'm thinking it has to do with my low crit chance rate. Could anyone have a look at my gear and give me an opinion / thoughts.
why cwdt enfeeble AND blasphemie/enfeeble?

edit: ok, seems outdated
Farfan 님이 2019. 12. 20. 오전 11:55:46에 마지막으로 편집
"
Kalbuir 님이 작성:
I can't really pin what it is at the moment but I'm not really having a great time in maps above tier 8 at the moment. Trash clear is great but boss damage is lacking at times and at other times things just blow up.

Especially meta bosses are hit or miss. I'm thinking it has to do with my low crit chance rate. Could anyone have a look at my gear and give me an opinion / thoughts.

I am having the same problem, clearing mobs is amazing but when I meet some boss (or very strong metamorph) fight takes very long. I also die, propably due to low life (4332). I already have 6linked tinkerskin and yeah it increased my dmg about a 25% (comparing to 5linked) but still it's not enough.
I guess my next step will be improving quality of gems and increasing life somehow.
"
Kalbuir 님이 작성:

Low crit rate, 5L tinker is ok-ish for these sort of maps,I have the same but I can sustain T10 maps, it's not butter smooth, but it's ok.

You need a better amulet,also a better sceptre would not hurt,especially the type demi posted in the first page, with gain no chaos as extra chaos+ more lightning damage,and if you can craft yourself a sambar scepter,even better. Your jewel in the belt,beside giving you stats is kind of bad.

Also the frenzy charge playstyle for me is a sort of hit and miss. Sure, if you put points in frenzy, the damage will be better,but then again, you won't have frenzy charges up constantly at every second, especially at boss fights, what then? You could respec a few points in the passive tree,play around a bit, if you need more strength for instance,do what I did and start going left from arcanist dominion towards retribution,and then devotion.

You get life nodes,strength nodes,damage nodes on the way.

The boss fights are not easy for me either, but then again,lightning traps are not the best for single target,arc is a bit better for that, or you could try DissentXTV Lightning LL TrapR build if you have the currency for it. It's low life with ES, but it does more damage.

Also shield charge can be....again a sort of hit and miss, for now I'm playing it safer behind, it's slower, but at least I don't get myself in situations where I get instagibbed,the build isn't exactly a RF jugg to just charge head first into battle.
Nosferat 님이 2019. 12. 21. 오전 11:34:57에 마지막으로 편집
"
livejamie 님이 작성:

Rest of it:

How are you triggering Arcane Surge Support in your shield when using Eldritch Battery? The change to using ES before mana seems to make my Surge not trigger at all.
"
Kirkuss 님이 작성:
"
livejamie 님이 작성:

Rest of it:

How are you triggering Arcane Surge Support in your shield when using Eldritch Battery? The change to using ES before mana seems to make my Surge not trigger at all.

I'm not, it's just there because I'll be switching to Low-Life when I have the gear.
livejamie
After a few respecs,tweaks here and there. This build is kind of...."meh" for this league, arc is much better,ice traps better, mines are better and other type of trap builds are better, like DissentXTV Lightning LL TrapR.

Unfortunately,single target dps is seriously lacking, and spire trap is no good when the metamorph constantly transports itself into another dimension. Bear trap can help, but only sometimes.

Don't get me wrong,it still viable, just not really good. Till TIer 13-15 maps you are good, but endgame content? No, unless you have mirror tier gear.

Right now I'm thinking of switching,either another type of lightning trap build,an arc trap build,or a mine build. This one, is good,but mostly for mapping, bosses in this league are not exactly for this build.
Nosferat 님이 2019. 12. 24. 오전 11:15:11에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보