[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Leveled my first scion in one day yesterday. So far I'd say that I enjoy it almost the same as quill rain elehit witch. Though as elehit feels like rocket launcher, scourge arrow is more like railgun, I love it.
For leveling, I'd recommend Thief's Torment and barrage for single target, because they are incredibly powerful and abusable, as it allows to facetank most of the bosses. Meginord's Girdle was a nice boost to health too.

Found a potentially crazy ring for this build. Put it up for sale for now but if I can find a nice opal to compliment it I may just use it myself!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
i have one question !
prob about 200 cold dmg taken per second per frenzy when moving ?
i see in video idk why you cant prob about it ???
pls explain it TwT
What do you think about farruls head? Was thinking of buying one with enchant, but it sold while I was doing it :((

Btw, how do you get enough int to run lvl 21 wrath in your second version? I tried POBing your character, but youare missing like 26
Raggon 님이 2018. 10. 8. 오후 3:51:01에 마지막으로 편집
skillshot mind taking a look at my profile for gear advice? I know I need a 6L Hope and Bubonics but still trying to save up.

Thanks!
Has anyone tried both the Lighting Stacking version and this one to give perspective, I cant seem to pick between this and or what Mathil sort of ran.
"
deadmanio 님이 작성:
i have one question !
prob about 200 cold dmg taken per second per frenzy when moving ?
i see in video idk why you cant prob about it ???
pls explain it TwT

Not quite sure I understand what you're trying to ask here but I'm assuming you're asking how I deal with the cold damage degen? The 200 cold damage taken per second gets reduced to 50 per Frenzy charge because of cold resistance, and we use the Slayer overleech in order to sustain it.
"
Raggon 님이 작성:
What do you think about farruls head? Was thinking of buying one with enchant, but it sold while I was doing it :((

Btw, how do you get enough int to run lvl 21 wrath in your second version? I tried POBing your character, but youare missing like 26

Funny coincidence I was looking to buy the Farrul's Bite with the Scourge Arrow pod enchant just yesterday and by the time I got around to it it sold (we were probably looking at the same one lol). I think the helmet is amazing for the 2nd version of this build if you can get that enchant, it gives quite a bit of DPS at the cost of the movement speed from Devotos.

I can run level 21 Wrath because I have it as a corruption in my ring, allowing me to bypass the intelligence requirement.
"
slowmath 님이 작성:
skillshot mind taking a look at my profile for gear advice? I know I need a 6L Hope and Bubonics but still trying to save up.

Thanks!

Your first upgrade apart from what you yourself just mentioned should definitely be a better Shaper ring, try to find one with much more life and resists at the very least and hopefully a flat ele damage roll as well. After you get your Bubonics, look for a nice rare quiver. Apart from that your gear and tree look great as far as I see.
SkillshotsOP 님이 2018. 10. 8. 오후 5:42:36에 마지막으로 편집
Hi,

Mark of the elder + elder ring with poachers mark on hit to generate free frenzy charges. I agree that we loose the shaper ring benefit, but would this reliably generate frenzy charges and also provide some life gain on hit as well for additional tankyness

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보