[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

I have a decent chunk of currency and wanna spend it, can I make the GG version of this build for around 100ex?
"
chaelp 님이 작성:
I have a decent chunk of currency and wanna spend it, can I make the GG version of this build for around 100ex?

I also had about 100 ex when I started the build, I would recommend giving it a try.

With your budget even a double hatred watchers eye should be no prob.

Coming from arc miner and vortex I can say it is the most fun I've had this leauge hands down!

My gear(about 100ex, can't link watchers eye and unnatural instinct cause phone but it was also in the budget^^):
I would say thats quite a bit over 100ex if you consider the enchant on the Hale Negator.
"
Jagaimo 님이 작성:
I would say thats quite a bit over 100ex if you consider the enchant on the Hale Negator.

That set aside, yeah...^^ But a Lightpoacher will cost you nothing and is, lets say, about as good..maybe..:)

Going over your gear let my mouth drool...
I may have gone the wrong route..considering our dps this is probably the way to go.

Damn, now I have to regear again I suppose..^^
Sorry again for my absence in this thread lately, mostly due to me being busy and then doubled down on the fact that my town lost all power for over a whole day, I'll get back to answering questions as soon as I can.
What do you guys think of going Inquisitor instead of Jugg for version2 of this build? With my settup PoB shows 700~k more thorn arrows shaper/guardian dps.
Fullstep 님이 2019. 1. 7. 오전 6:28:37에 마지막으로 편집
"
Fullstep 님이 작성:
What do you guys think of going Inquisitor instead of Jugg for version2 of this build? With my settup PoB shows 700~k more thorn arrows shaper/guardian dps.

I run Slayer/Inq also.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Deadmaux/Carlos_DicksOut?i=12&search=item%3DFarruls-Fur%26skill%3DScourge-Arrow
Deadmaux 님이 2019. 1. 7. 오전 10:30:33에 마지막으로 편집
leveling the build right now but having even trouble in cruel lab. got goldrim + tabula currently lvl 55. Got a decent dex to cold damge bow will switch to hopeschredder soon.

But im really struggling with this charge up time, it leaves me vulnerable and takes way too long. damage is mediocre (leveling wise) and the entire playstyle feels kinda clunky I dunno. I will try to get this going till lik 80/85 before I will invest deeply (got 6link + Koam etc. already)

Did u guys also have a hard time leveling? I lvld an elehit and it was smooth, even as toxic rain Trickster I didnt have any problems but this really frustrates me. the delayed and clunky damage output so far is demotivating

:(

Leveling with RoA/Toxic Rain was aids. After I switched to Tornado Shot it wasn't that bad.
"
coccoxoxo 님이 작성:
leveling the build right now but having even trouble in cruel lab. got goldrim + tabula currently lvl 55. Got a decent dex to cold damge bow will switch to hopeschredder soon.

But im really struggling with this charge up time, it leaves me vulnerable and takes way too long. damage is mediocre (leveling wise) and the entire playstyle feels kinda clunky I dunno. I will try to get this going till lik 80/85 before I will invest deeply (got 6link + Koam etc. already)

Did u guys also have a hard time leveling? I lvld an elehit and it was smooth, even as toxic rain Trickster I didnt have any problems but this really frustrates me. the delayed and clunky damage output so far is demotivating

:(

highly recommend levelling with any bow skill that satisfies you, doesnt have to be scourge arrow just keep the gem somewhere else so it levels too.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보