[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Miffy23 님이 작성:

Don't bother with golem at all.
It's a nuisance to keep up and is a tiny, tiny dps increase when up.
Use War Banner instead for a much bigger burst increase.

its a 12% damage increase for me with the golem, I also use war banner[/quote]

12% from ice golem? Your crit must be horrendous then, i assume not using Crit Wrath or not ticking Diamond Flask.[/quote]

its because of the helm enchant, 150% increased effect
"
aerotsu 님이 작성:
"
Miffy23 님이 작성:

its a 12% damage increase for me with the golem, I also use war banner

12% from ice golem? Your crit must be horrendous then, i assume not using Crit Wrath or not ticking Diamond Flask.[/quote]

its because of the helm enchant, 150% increased effect[/quote]

Gotcha, makes more sense then.
In that case just stick it to a CWDT setup or something.
Hey guys,

Just started this build yesterday, jezus its shredding content like no other.

Would like to have some advice on what to upgrade asap

Apart from the tabula ;')

Here is the pasebin for POB https://pastebin.com/Cef7PXHe
Tried using my character on Uber elder and kept getting smoked by shaper balls while I was charging Scourge Arrow. Would another skill be better so I don't have to stand still as long? Or should I pick up a faster attacks gem instead?

I have ROA on swap for clear but it's horrendous for single target.

Gear:

Swap
"
TomTuff 님이 작성:
Tried using my character on Uber elder and kept getting smoked by shaper balls while I was charging Scourge Arrow. Would another skill be better so I don't have to stand still as long? Or should I pick up a faster attacks gem instead?

Gear:

Swap

Just have to time attacks really well. I've killed Uber Elder three times now and he still kills me. Mostly because I'm not the best, but every kill attempt I do better and better. (Note: this is the only three times I've killed Uber EVER in PoE)

My main issue with Uber Elder fight is if you die once, you're probably going to die again. I've died so many times porting into the arena and getting INSTANTLY one shot by whatever abilities they were casting at the time of my first death. (which is highly annoying that this happens)

So I'll keep fighting him til I can stop making mistakes.
"
TomTuff 님이 작성:

Pick your dps windows with Scourge, it's quite ease to weave in a full stack when he just started a ball volley. Just watch out for Elder's icicles. Throw a RoA out to keep Mirage Archer up now and then, other than that it's really just about experience on the fight and knowing when to really nuke and when to focus on dodging.
"
Miffy23 님이 작성:
"
aerotsu 님이 작성:
"
Miffy23 님이 작성:

its a 12% damage increase for me with the golem, I also use war banner

12% from ice golem? Your crit must be horrendous then, i assume not using Crit Wrath or not ticking Diamond Flask.

its because of the helm enchant, 150% increased effect[/quote]

Gotcha, makes more sense then.
In that case just stick it to a CWDT setup or something.[/quote]

yeaa, Ill try using a lvl 20 CWDT or something, hopefully it works, ty for the tip!!
Thinking of starting a Hopeshredder build...debating between this one and Guffin's.

Any opinions?

(still kind of waffling between hopeshredder and winter orb too x.x)
FissFiss 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오전 1:34:42에 마지막으로 편집
"
FissFiss 님이 작성:
Thinking of starting a Hopeshredder build...debating between this one and Guffin's.

Any opinions?

(still kind of waffling between hopeshredder and winter orb too x.x)
Mostly they are "same" As Scourge and RoA dont need more arrows we use same stats and if you didnt notice if you dont take kaoms we too use RoA for clear. Skill tree wise i think this is better, cant get my head head around idea why not guffin pick savagery(atleast when i last looked). As for scourge or winter orb, you gotta try scourge arrow first not skill for everybody.
JokerC4 님이 2019. 1. 6. 오전 8:26:57에 마지막으로 편집
Thoughts about Mastermind fight and how to make it easy?
because with farrul's fur setup it feels horrible, at least on paper

We have no life regen , the fight is long and we have no flasks refill mechanic, Catarina goes to invul phases which means you cant leech and to make things even worse frenzy charges will start to damage you during these phases because the overleech effect might end...

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보