[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Miffy23 님이 작성:
"
dperls 님이 작성:
"
Miffy23 님이 작성:
A word to the wise about fully optimizing V2/balancing your budget:
Leave Unnatural Instinct for dead last!
I've been playing around extensively while figuring out my best upgrade path, and Unnatural, while a solid upgrade, is definitely the least "bang for your buck", ie least cost-efficient.

Some other details you should be aware of:

- a 1s Tombfist with +1 Frenzy is a far greater DPS upgrade than 2s Tombfist without, and costs 1/3
- a 1s Bubonic with 120 added Lightning damage is almost as good as a 2s Bubonic with an expensive jewel, and costs a fraction
- optimized 2s Tombfists/Bubonics with the right corrupts/enchants are *BY FAR* the highest upgrades you can get after Farrul's/Cat's item for your V2 setup

Finally, it has been mentioned several times in the thread already, but cannot be emphasized enough: USE WAR BANNER. Not for the accuracy or anything else, it give us ADRENALINE. Tick it in your PoB, and you will see the massive increase (Champion Ascendancy ability).

So i'm a bit torn. I'm currently leveling with the intention of running a 6L loreweave with RoA for clear and ended up getting a natural UI drop. I have about 6ex in the bank. I took it as a sign and was just planning on using it in my v1 setup so to speak. Farruls just feels so expensive. I currently still need to purchase rings/belt so not quite 6ex liquid.

That being said, it seems that it may be better for me to sell the UI and get a pair of frenzy tombs/2 sock bubonics? I know it's hard without having all my gear finalized, but just trying to plan ahead a bit.

I appreciate the insight

In my setup Unnatural gives me about 1 extra jewel socket and a tiny bit more life/movement speed compared to the Might of the Meek in that slot. Overall it is an upgrade, but it's a minor one compared to all the other stuff i mentioned.

Farrul's with a Cat item is without question the biggest improvement to the build you can get, along with the inherent Ascendancy switch to Jugg. You will be tankier, faster, deal more damage and not have to worry about charges anymore.

The price right now is a bit over the top, i was lucky enough got get a good 6l for 28 ex two days ago. It will probably dip down a bit again before long, but overall this league has been one of top meta items absolutely exploding in price, with mediocre to good rares being worth almost nothing. Content is very accessible, crafting good items very easy, maps are dropping in ungodly amounts, so all the currency is going to mandatory meta items and top tier stuff.

But is it worth it? Absolutely.

I also had a natural UI drop early on with the character, sold it to fund initial V1. UI is a good, solid upgrade but it doesn't make or break the build, nor is it the biggest upgrade in moving to V2.

Up to you whether you want to save for Farrul's or invest into better V1 items that will carry over to V2 eventually. That second option is probably the safer choice, as V1 can farm the same content almost as well as V2, and 2s Bubonics with a good Eternal Lab enchant are a *massive* upgrade for example. Same with +1 Frenzy Tombies (even with 1 socket).

Got it. Sounds like I should sell it and grab 1 sock frenzy and 2 sock bubonics. Is the lightning damage or pen considered best?

Also, is there any discussion around a curse here? I was planning on linking CoH/Ass mark to HoI but i know sockets are right. Maybe a ass mark ring? Is it just not needed?
dperls 님이 2019. 1. 4. 오전 11:27:42에 마지막으로 편집
"
dperls 님이 작성:

Got it. Sounds like I should sell it and grab 1 sock frenzy and 2 sock bubonics. Is the lightning damage or pen considered best?

Also, is there any discussion around a curse here? I was planning on linking CoH/Ass mark to HoI but i know sockets are right. Maybe a ass mark ring? Is it just not needed?

10% pen > 8% pen > 120 lightning damage added (10, 8, 7% dps upgrades for me respectively, roughly).

As for curses, Elemental Weakness is a very minor increase (like 5% for me on Shaper), we don't need Ass Mark since we get Power Charges from Farrul's and our crit is generally very high in this build anyway (assuming you're using a Crit Wrath Watcher's too). If you don't use Farrul's Ass Mark is a bit more useful, i ran an Ass Mark ring as my shaped slot before going Farrul's. But it's not major, just a nice little upgrade.

For curses i would say a defensive curse would be by far the best.
Enfeeble or Temp Chains would make the build extra safe in deep delves and nasty 8 mod maps, and would be a nice 2nd corrupt on Tombfists.

"
Miffy23 님이 작성:
"
dperls 님이 작성:

10% pen > 8% pen > 120 lightning damage added (10, 8, 7% dps upgrades for me respectively, roughly).

As for curses, Elemental Weakness is a very minor increase (like 5% for me on Shaper), we don't need Ass Mark since we get Power Charges from Farrul's and our crit is generally very high in this build anyway (assuming you're using a Crit Wrath Watcher's too). If you don't use Farrul's Ass Mark is a bit more useful, i ran an Ass Mark ring as my shaped slot before going Farrul's. But it's not major, just a nice little upgrade.

For curses i would say a defensive curse would be by far the best.
Enfeeble or Temp Chains would make the build extra safe in deep delves and nasty 8 mod maps, and would be a nice 2nd corrupt on Tombfists.

Makes sense. Farrul's seems a bit unobtainable so I guess I'll see how it plays once i'm leveled.

grabbed those for 1.5ex which seems like a good deal.

Also, I see you are rocking the RoA enchant and not the SA one. Do you feel its better overall if you are running both skills?
dperls 님이 2019. 1. 4. 오후 12:46:42에 마지막으로 편집
Sorry for the noob question, how do we generate frenzy charges in this build?
@Mifffy23
You could drop a point right to Fang of the Viper and get Frenzy Charge + duration node from the right side and have a free point to spend somewhere. After i looked into you character i have also made that switch and also did what you advised few post before about using +1 frenzy Tombfist gloves and my dps went up a bit.
To everyone, this build is really a great end game bosser and with more investment it becomes crazy good being able to leech like crazy with Slayer Ascendancy + 7 Frenzy charges coupled with Hopeshredder.
"
tona91 님이 작성:
@Mifffy23
You could drop a point right to Fang of the Viper and get Frenzy Charge + duration node from the right side and have a free point to spend somewhere. After i looked into you character i have also made that switch and also did what you advised few post before about using +1 frenzy Tombfist gloves and my dps went up a bit.
To everyone, this build is really a great end game bosser and with more investment it becomes crazy good being able to leech like crazy with Slayer Ascendancy + 7 Frenzy charges coupled with Hopeshredder.

I'd only gain a point that way if i dropped the 6% life node, which i don'T want to right now as i'm not running Unnatural so i don't have the points to grab an extra socket or Phase Acrobatics yet =)
Cheers though!
Anyone use Vortex+Bonechill? It’s an instant skill and adds ~15% more cold damage if my calculation is right
Anyone push solo Delves with this build (V2)? I didn't play Delve and I'm really enjoying it (more than mapping). Running into issues around 370+ of just getting absolutely obliterated in the blink of an eye.

VERY rarely die in t16 rare maps or any other content in the game.

Also has anyone used this build on Uber Atziri? Wondering if there some single-target links I could set up in bow or Farruls for mirror-split phase.
How important is a level 21 Scourge Arrow gem? Big DPS boost or negligible?
"
Sepyuu 님이 작성:
How important is a level 21 Scourge Arrow gem? Big DPS boost or negligible?

Barely makes any difference.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보