[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Swanman8907 님이 작성:
Is it just me or is Hatred + Pandemonius superior DPS to Yoke + Wrath in POB?

Is it that POB doesn't calculate the DPS of these item interactions correctly even when set up properly?

Not really interested in dropping a ton of currency on a wrath shaper ring + yoke if I won't get a substantial boost compared to my current hatred + pandemonius setup.

Unless you have some godly double Hatred Watcher's eye, Hatred will not outDPS Wrath in this build since it has very little base Physical Damage, also Pandemonius is significantly less damage than Yoke in this build due to Yoke enabling Shock for us, make sure you unticked Shock when you unequipped Yoke for Pandemonius in your PoB. If you want to get an extremely accurate calculation on how much DPS Yoke is giving this build you can also check my Yoke of Suffering explanation under the gear section of the guide and the DPS calculations on the bottom of each version.

Unless you've done something very different in your config/setup, Pandemonius should't offer nearly the same DPS as Yoke and Hatred should not be outDPSing Wrath.
"
maladeth 님이 작성:
I wish I had realized how clunky scourge arrow is before I had invested a lot of currency into the build. Mind you, I had played bow builds before, but for me SA seems like a mechanically inferior skill to elehit or even TS, mainly due to the animation lock and how it works in narrow hallways and vs fortification encounters. The pods are really weird in targetting those doors.

I am not saying the build is bad. It's a well thought out, flexible build, and I'm absolutely sure it can crush everything. The single target is insane... when everything aligns. But man, the playstyle is not for everyone. Getting stunned by a syndicate member without overleech active means the pods don't fire and you're absolutely murdered. I'm only leveling right now, I'll try to get used to it and basically git gud, but it feels bad after my other builds, even after pretty high investment and spending a lot of time balancing my wise oak.

My gear atm:
스포일러

Don't worry I know what you mean, and I definitely agree that Scourge Arrow is not for everyone. Many players dislike skills with charge mechanics in this game as it can be clunky at times, not to mention the fact that as many people have mentioned, it bugs the hell out when shooting through narrow corridors. I just hope they can fix this soon as it seems that nasty bug is kind of a killer for Scourge Arrow to some people.

Best thing I can recommend is to swap to RoA for clearing if you want to continue playing the build, then swap to Scourge Arrow for endgame bossing.
I'm noticing this build doesn't pick up any extra projectiles anywhere for the Scourge Arrow.

For those that don't know, when you add extra projectiles to SA it changes the spread of the Spore Pods into a nice tight cluster rather than a long clunky line. This makes shotgunning single targets infinitely easier.

For this reason, I highly suggest either getting a 'Bow attacks fire an additional arrow' quiver, or by going Deadeye over Raider and using a Crafted Bow instead of a Hopeshredder.
"
Swanman8907 님이 작성:
I dropped ice bite for added cold because I can't get more than 6 frenzy charges at the moment. Seems ice bite isn't worthwhile until 7+ frenzy charges am I right?

Yes, you're right, Added Cold Damage averages out to about 212 damage at max rank while Ice Bite averages out to 86 + 19 per Frenzy, meaning that until you hit 7 Frenzy Charges (where Ice Bite hits an average 219 damage), Added Cold Damage is the higher DPS option. However, remember that Ice Bite has Freeze chance built into it and can help with Frenzy generation while mapping (although that's usually not an issue thanks to Blood Rage) so it can still be worth using over Added Cold even at 6 Frenzy.
When do you swap to Scourge Arrow? Immediately in A3 after Gravicius?

Edit: Nvm, I swapped from RoA to Scourge Arrow and it levels amazing with the mentioned support gems. Only the fortifications go slow, but it's very doable.
Provin915 님이 2019. 1. 3. 오후 8:21:00에 마지막으로 편집
Might sound silly, but are there any alternative skills to this build instead of Scourge Arrow? I tried it till level 88 and it's just not really my thing. It did took me way further in mapping than my other chars! Loving RoA to bits for mapping though.

Edit: Just read up and saw u suggested RoA for mapping. I might just do that and maybe start something fresh.
animadnb 님이 2019. 1. 3. 오후 6:23:53에 마지막으로 편집
How are we keeping up with mana sustain? especially with ROE? do we have a mana leech node or something?
This is one of my fav builds, im so glad i jumped on this build this league. Thanks OP for a fantastic guide, well written and easy to follow.

I normally change builds 3-5 times a league but im happy and confident with this build that im not going to switch!!!

ok just a little question from me here: Because yoke allows our elemental damage to shock, wouldnt this build work with inpulsa to generate an inhuman clearspeed?
Heya guys,

Thanks for the extensive guide, i am actually gonna make one now since ive got a few ex to burn in Betrayal.

I just have a qeustion. Is there a reason why i wouldnt want mirage archer on my 6l Scourge arrow. It would seem like it wouldnt boost tooltip dps but would help ALOT with mobility at bosses.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보