[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Ormathon 님이 작성:
So what is the key item/items to actually get damage with this build?

Atm im only missing the neck, ring combo and the unnatural instinct(which is expensive as balls so 1+months for it since the league is complete BS, im getting my C from vendor recipe, thats how bad it is)

Im still doing complete shit dmg and can hardly clear a T7 map without getting my ass whopped lol.

Any help ?.. first time i have ever had this problem with a build.

your characters are private and you did not provide any info about you char, obody has even the chance to help you, go to your account settig (here on the website) and make shure your characters a public :D
"
zun4m1 님이 작성:

your characters are private and you did not provide any info about you char, obody has even the chance to help you, go to your account settig (here on the website) and make shure your characters a public :D

Sorry, had the wrong acount logged in :P.
"
Ormathonz 님이 작성:
"
zun4m1 님이 작성:

Sorry, had the wrong acount logged in :P.
Your pathing of talents is really wasteful... Why did you prioritize Slayer starting nodes when you don't have path of the Slayer specced yet? Why did you pick channeling nodes when you don't use scourge arrow but rain of arrows? Why did you rush all your jewel slots when your jewels are so-so?

Instead you're missing Lethality, Winter Spirit, Master Fletcher, Heartseeker, Master of Force and Assassination.

You also have only 4-link in your chest atm. I'd hope "The Jeweller's Touch" would work on abyssal items? It costs 10c atm (I never tried it before on abyssal item, someone correct me if it doesn't work.)

That alone should double your damage from what it currently is.

Your jewels are also badly picked. If I understand correctly, you need ones with physical damage to attacks & physical damage to bow attacks. Out of curiosity I did a trade search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/yqK8OcR Copied a random 1c jewel and slotted it in every jewel slot you currently have. It was around 15% dps gain over what you slotted. I'd expect more if I picked a more expensive / better rolled one.

That's just what comes to my mind, I hope experts on the build can provide more advice.
"
Viktranka 님이 작성:
-cut-

I pretty much always skip inflation nodes like crit multiplayer nodes to get my base stats to their peak first. Crit nodes are imho fluff damage since it never accounts for the chance of it happening.

And i did always run scourge arrow instead of ROA, i just tested ROA before i logged out yesterday, hence its still socketed :>.

I just stuck abyss jewels in that kind of fits just to get the other bonuses so the jewels, yes they are complete bs and i have honestly not played since the first week of the league since this league hates my guts. I have such insane currency drop problem i get my C from vendor trades. Also have to sell all my blighted maps just to get C thats how horrible it is lol. So far i have seen maybe 2C drop normally and thats it lol.

And ty for that trade link, il see what i can throw around.

Edit - jewelers touch does not work on lightless since the abyss socket counts as one, so you get a 4 link which for the game counts it as a 5 socket fully linked.
Ormathonz 님이 2019. 9. 29. 오전 5:33:05에 마지막으로 편집
"
Ormathonz 님이 작성:
Edit - jewelers touch does not work on lightless since the abyss socket counts as one, so you get a 4 link which for the game counts it as a 5 socket fully linked.
Shame. :(
So i threw around some stuff and started using ROA as main instead atm since the clear speed is like 4x as fast compared to scourge atm(the mirage is slow AF to get to 5 stage)

Also noticed when i started swapping out my elemental dmg to bow to phys to bow.. my dps dropped by large numbers, thats normal ? O.o

Going to save up 150 fusing and just craft a 5link since the abyss socket apperently screws over the chance to get 5link since it counts as "linked" for the game so im essentially trying to get a 6link lol >.<.
"
Ormathonz 님이 작성:
Also noticed when i started swapping out my elemental dmg to bow to phys to bow.. my dps dropped by large numbers, thats normal ? O.o
Tooltip in game or POB? Cuz Doomfletch prism tooltip doesn't show all the extra phys / lightning / cold dmg on it so not sure if the in-game tooltip will show it either.
Ah i checked ingame, does POB do the match correctly or is it just better all around to get flat phys?

Also which gems(in order preferably) should you quality up to gain the most damage?
Build looks sweet! It seems like the skill tree link does not work. Can you repost it?
Started this league with this build, finished today the 36 challenges and a few days ago finished farming an headhunter via buying The Fiend cards as well.

PoB link for my finished character (at level 98): https://pastebin.com/kvqDUqKk

Had to change a few passives on the tree to adapt it to the gear I managed to acquire. Running Scourge Arrow / Rain of Arrows, both with Mirage Archer, and used Barrage for some specific challenges.

When I want to use headhunter, I just swap the Atziri's Promise to a Wise Oak and everything goes smooth.

Thanks for the build, real fun to play!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보