Legion = Crash

Same here, whenever pop a legion, there is a chance to crash
IGN: lootnh [Tempest]
Currently running lightning trap shadow,crashed about 50 times by now. please fixxx :c
Whenever the legion wakes up, there is about a 50/50 chance I will crash. It seems like the more enemies we free, the more likely it is that I will crash. I also crashed at Fairgraves. Usually I crash with no error message, although the Fairgraves crash had some message about GetBonePosition or something. My friend is having no problems so it might be because my laptop has an "integrated graphics card". However, I am running on minimum settings and 800x600 stretched with FPS capped at 20. The game runs pretty smoothly right until it suddenly crashes.

If I had to guess, the game runs out of VRAM because it suddenly loads a bunch of textures, but you can't set texture quality any lower than "medium".

Hope this info helps, GGG.
"
Madix 님이 작성:
Hard crashed as well, it froze and then the game CTD. -Activating the pillar didn't crash, I crashed the instant the enemies came to life.

Yea, happends to me too on like every 3rd obelisk. Still crashing, wont use obelisk untill GGG says smth about it... shame league looks fun
Same here, it seems there is a problem with legion mobs breaking out... It mostly happens when I break to many monsters, the game can't handle it and just freezes and closes. :S
A fix is needed ASAP.
Luniev 님이 2019. 6. 8. 오후 9:39:30에 마지막으로 편집
Having the same problem.

The game crashes after the timer expires and the monsters start moving!
Crashing for me too on legion stuff. Its driving me crazy.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보