[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Hi, The thing is every single aura you have gives Attack and Cast Speed as well as Physical Damage mitigation. This is from our ascendancy

Necromancer:
Auras from your Skills grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies.

Guardian:
Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies.

These Bonuses also scale with effect of Aura. Which means at 94% Aura effect (no timeless jewel) these give 5% attack/cast speed and 1% phys mitigation for EACH aura (7% and 2% respectively for Auras in Victario's)

This means that if you can fit more auras (espcially Clarity/Precision since they are effectively "free" to run at level 1) you should since it will benefit both you and your carry. This will also apply to the weapon mod "Auras from your skills grand 2% increased Damage to you and allies" if you chose to craft such a weapon.

6.5k es pretty decent amount with the defenses you have.
One thing you could improve upon is taking Unnatural Calm with one more level if you path like this if you don't care about EE (see bellow)
+1 Max Lighting resistance is really good.
스포일러

Other than that the best way to improve on ES from here is:
-More ES from Shield
-Clarity Watcher's Eye
-More ES from Helm
-Levels

Hope this helps! Cheers!
_Nuk 님이 2019. 7. 31. 오후 6:32:00에 마지막으로 편집
I wonder how to level with this build?
do I have to play minions to get benefits from auras in the early game, or I just leveling as a spell caster as some other builds?

thank you
"
boss11041 님이 작성:
I wonder how to level with this build?
do I have to play minions to get benefits from auras in the early game, or I just leveling as a spell caster as some other builds?

thank you

Leveling aurabots is always a problem. The best way to do it is to just level as a spellcaster and then respec once you get to maps.
"
_Nuk 님이 작성:
Hi, The thing is every single aura you have gives Attack and Cast Speed as well as Physical Damage mitigation. This is from our ascendancy

Necromancer:
Auras from your Skills grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies.

Guardian:
Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies.

These Bonuses also scale with effect of Aura. Which means at 94% Aura effect (no timeless jewel) these give 5% attack/cast speed and 1% phys mitigation for EACH aura (7% and 2% respectively for Auras in Victario's)

This means that if you can fit more auras (espcially Clarity/Precision since they are effectively "free" to run at level 1) you should since it will benefit both you and your carry. This will also apply to the weapon mod "Auras from your skills grand 2% increased Damage to you and allies" if you chose to craft such a weapon.

6.5k es pretty decent amount with the defenses you have.
One thing you could improve upon is taking Unnatural Calm with one more level if you path like this if you don't care about EE (see bellow)
+1 Max Lighting resistance is really good.
스포일러

-More ES from Shield
-Clarity Watcher's Eye
-More ES from Helm
-Levels

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Thanks for the help!
Hey, guys. I have been playing with this build and have reached an end-game set up, with level 94, 6L victorios chest, enchanted hubris, corrupted jewels (energy from within, intuitive leap, might of the meek, conq pot, conq ef), a good timeless and a decent watchers eye, aspect of spider ring and so in.

BUt

My gems are only ok. I have level 21 purities (all 4) and level 20 on the rest, and o have been meaning to upgrade them to level 21.

My question is: how important is quality on our gems? Do we have enough área on the tree to ignore quality or is it important?
"
Krazy_X 님이 작성:
Hey, guys. I have been playing with this build and have reached an end-game set up, with level 94, 6L victorios chest, enchanted hubris, corrupted jewels (energy from within, intuitive leap, might of the meek, conq pot, conq ef), a good timeless and a decent watchers eye, aspect of spider ring and so in.

BUt

My gems are only ok. I have level 21 purities (all 4) and level 20 on the rest, and o have been meaning to upgrade them to level 21.

My question is: how important is quality on our gems? Do we have enough área on the tree to ignore quality or is it important?

Put simply quality is generally not worth the price tag associated with it, On top od that 20 quality will at best give you +radius on a 90radius aoe which is barely noticeable (half a step)

Personally I don't care about quality on gems (only exception being banner since quality on them give aura effect) especially with the ridiculous amount of aoe you get from timeless jewels
"
_Nuk 님이 작성:

-More ES from Shield
-Clarity Watcher's Eye
-More ES from Helm
-Levels

Ok, so I got a watcher's eye, it gave me +870 ES or something really nice. You say more ES for shield, which leaves me a little confused as to how to do that. I crafted one up in PoB, but it's only +70 ES or something on average. Are these the wrong crafts? If I max out the rolls, I'm only +250 ES. Am I missing something?

스포일러
New Item
Titanium Spirit Shield
Shaper Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:1}DisplaySocketedGemsGetReducedReservationUber2
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems have 15% reduced Mana Reservation
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:0.488}(56-74)% increased Energy Shield
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(56-69) to maximum Energy Shield
{crafted}{range:0.5}(56-74)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(21-25) to Intelligence
{crafted}{range:0.5}+(15-18)% to Quality

Edit: Looks like I forgot to fix the quality bug on PoB (where it doesn't include crafted quality properly. It looks like it would be +171 ES if it's an average roll, 367 with a best case roll.
battousaii 님이 2019. 8. 3. 오후 5:57:36에 마지막으로 편집
yo. thank you for a detailed guide.

Have some question before new season.

How to lvling. which skill? how many points we can spent to dmg or just lvling for support from the start.

And which auras give max profit for Deadeye TS at the start.
sorry but can you make leveling guide pls i'm really new to support so it hard to level alone
Crafted these two during the weekend:

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보