[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
narval_north 님이 작성:
"
Eag1e 님이 작성:
Ok, update on gears and level...

I do not understand why you put your equipment on, after all, anyone willing can see it in your tab. How is this supposed to help others?

Quite easy, it helps others visually. Some people don't know how to search accounts etc. Also, some peoples accounts are set to private

Perhaps you understand now?
I personaly prefer when the gear is linked. Its faster just to look at the post and not search in the guy profile.

To guys asking what to upgrade next: when you have doubts just read the guide. There is everything you need, but if you still somhow cant figure out, then ask. For such obvious upgrade like from icetomb you can think yourself, really.
"
Eag1e 님이 작성:
"
narval_north 님이 작성:
"
Eag1e 님이 작성:

Perhaps you understand now?

Sorry, I criticize too much sometimes.
I appreciate this build for the balance between defense and attack, especially for those who don't like losing portals.
The reinforced Uber lab- is nice.
Uber Atziri- to do.
End game bosses, including new ones - depend on tactics, not stressful.
Sirus- this is a very good training build, resistant to one shot.
Crystal King (270 depth) - failing to do so, still trying.
HOAG- I can't do it, unless I use a trick.
Blight-ravaged- impossible for me.
Uber Elder- self-cast is unplayable for me, but skating is a pleasure.
If I find out how to overcome boredom in leveling up to 100, I will use this build first.
Using the example of Kelvynn that he does everything himself, I made the equipment for a lower price than it is on the market, apart from amu, you can buy cheaper (I will also try out of curiosity). In the initial phase of the game, it is better to invest in things from the market. You can save money on randomness and crafting errors (for body armor I forgot to add a suffix and reduced the chances of the Crusader on% int, which of course he absolutely used) this league is very cheap to crafting for this build.
I still think that GGG should support the likes of Kelvynn who share their knowledge without which people like me simply wouldn't play.
I've followed this build as close as possible but I can't get above about 6.3k of ES. What am I missing that will get me to 8k or more ES ? I assume more min-max gear, which might be beyond my currency reach. Here's my POB

https://pastebin.com/fV8Qpr6i

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated !
"
MarineMysteries 님이 작성:
I've followed this build as close as possible but I can't get above about 6.3k of ES. What am I missing that will get me to 8k or more ES ? I assume more min-max gear, which might be beyond my currency reach. Here's my POB

https://pastebin.com/fV8Qpr6i

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated !

ok, this is my PoB at lvl 86

This is still a work in progress for now so bare that in mind

https://pastebin.com/8DRNJmyd
Sorry, I criticize too much sometimes.
I appreciate this build for the balance between defense and attack, especially for those who don't like losing portals.
The reinforced Uber lab- is nice.
Uber Atziri- to do.
End game bosses, including new ones - depend on tactics, not stressful.
Sirus- this is a very good training build, resistant to one shot.
Crystal King (270 depth) - failing to do so, still trying.
HOAG- I can't do it, unless I use a trick.
Blight-ravaged- impossible for me.
Uber Elder- self-cast is unplayable for me, but skating is a pleasure.
If I find out how to overcome boredom in leveling up to 100, I will use this build first.
Using the example of Kelvynn that he does everything himself, I made the equipment for a lower price than it is on the market, apart from amu, you can buy cheaper (I will also try out of curiosity). In the initial phase of the game, it is better to invest in things from the market. You can save money on randomness and crafting errors (for body armor I forgot to add a suffix and reduced the chances of the Crusader on% int, which of course he absolutely used) this league is very cheap to crafting for this build.
I still think that GGG should support the likes of Kelvynn who share their knowledge without which people like me simply wouldn't play.[/quote]

I just checked your tree, and personally, i would replace one of your brute force jewel for, as and when you can afford it ofc, am emperor's wit jewel ( 6% increased int ). might actually give more int than brute strength

As for my build, looks like i need to work on cold damage
"
Kakabot237 님이 작성:
"
Kelvynn 님이 작성:

Short question. Any particular reason to have Icestorm on Mouse and not on Keyboard/ both on right click and wheel click ?

Just use whatever is more convenient for you.

I spend 99% of the time cycloning through maps, i.e. holding 1 mouse button. I can cast Frostblink and Vortex with keyboard, they are instant and don't interrupt Cyclone. Or I can just hold a drink in my other hand. This is virtually a 1-key auto-bomber build.

When I switch to the self-casting staff for the bosses, it's only natural to keep using the same button to do the damage.
Is there something wrong with PoB? So far i have had 4 different set of numbers show, and i haven't changed any gear, gems etc =,=

Ok, can someone advise me on what i can improve on for damage as i THINK i'm only doing about 125k dps

This is my PoB if it actually works

https://pastebin.com/sHA5Ncz9
"
MarineMysteries 님이 작성:

Any helpful suggestions !

You use spilit personality in such a way that the path from ascendency to him is one and as long as possible. Break 10 int between necromantic and MoM and turn on 10 dex using fertile mind.
"" In the cluster version, you can't drop any leech nodes: there is only Ethereal Feast + Mastery and Ghost Reaver ... " K
You don't have the GR. If you don't have amu with% int and 1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence, better to use fortified astramentis. The Tranquility Anointing is too expensive for the amu you are wearing. The mana flask should be unnecessary at this stage. I would slowly change gems to target gems, cluster gems, and finally crafting.
narval_north 님이 2022. 2. 23. 오후 6:08:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Eag1e 님이 작성:

I just checked your tree, and personally, i would replace one of your brute force jewel for, as and when you can afford it ofc, am emperor's wit jewel ( 6% increased int ). might actually give more int than brute strength

Thank you for your interest, but ... you propose Emperor's Mastery = 45ex when I recently spent 20 ex on crafting% int, 2x ring, boody armor, gloves and belt and I'm still working to get Hillock's Veil,% increased attributes what I already seems like an exaggeration, with 2.5K int and 11.5K ES. I went the farthest with this character to lvl 99, but then I lost to the boredom of doing 1 and for the safety of the same map for 1% progress. If my wife doesn't break my pc, maybe I will.
With the kind of hardware you have, it is a waste of dps not to move to a cluster tree. in gloves I would prefer the spider aspect, instead of the critical one, which we don't play, just remember to turn on wispers of doom beforehand
narval_north 님이 2022. 2. 23. 오후 7:41:22에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보