The Carnival Mystery Box

Think in many ways this whole circus theme accuratly represents this league; no one expected Blight to be this much fun and addictive - the same goes for the box: first impression is "this is weird", but then you go "wow, this.. is actually kinda... cool".
"
Hecter19 님이 작성:
What in the actual F**k? Is this POE or a Circus parade game now? Worst Mystery boxes i have ever seen, ruins everything POE stand for IMO.

wow.

This is weird in a good way, really digging that monkey pet!
Awesome Mystery Box theme!!! Keep up the good work GGG! Bought 30 boxes! Love it!
"
Hateborne 님이 작성:
"
Hecter19 님이 작성:
What in the actual F**k? Is this POE or a Circus parade game now? Worst Mystery boxes i have ever seen, ruins everything POE stand for IMO.

LMAO!!!!
"
Dark_Reaper115 님이 작성:
Not gonna lie... this MIGHT be the very best box so far in the quality and theming of the items...
Too bad it had consumable fireworks... but other than that it is a solid 10

GGG, may have some money if I don't crash too much during this first week/month.

I agree. This is one of their BEST! Surprised to see so much hate for it but I like this theme. It’s different from their usual but that’s good to me. Also love that fact they give us a way to benefit from duplicates by combining them to create something new.

Consumable MTX are the biggest ripoff but have to tell you that the fireworks you get are are not consumable. You actually get to put it in your hideout to enjoy in 8 different varieties allowing you to create a carnival theme in your own hideout for those that find comfort in the thematic origin...carnivals travel.

Good job GGG!!! Some of your best work that forced me to buy more than I should in a very long time...

RxOvErDoSe
bro where can i see preview for the combined stuff
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So we have clowns, next will be Batman & Robin...
drugs are bad mkay
Those boxes are gone forever now?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보