How about the ability to choose a default league mod?

Do you miss the easy availability of Betrayal? or Delve, Legion, etc? With each league we get new content, but I feel like we are losing something at the same time. Sure we can access those league mechanics via master mission, sextant, zana mods, but the abundance of those mechanics will never be the same as in the original league.

Considering the new league is like 100% bugged like hell at launch, it would be a fallback option for players while waiting for the new league mechanics getting fixed. It increases player agency and adds a tremendous amount of variety.

The only downside is league hype, perhaps? But what exactly is hype and why do we have to value it when it dies off after a few days anyway. The marketing value of a new league is always there: new balance, new mechanics, fresh economy. I sometimes just want to play the old leagues that I enjoy.
마지막 추천 2019. 9. 22. 오전 9:13:14
이 스레드는 자동으로 보관되었습니다. 댓글이 비활성화되었습니다.
it will only lead to almost everyone choosing the most profitable default mod and ignoring the rest.
^ This
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Love the idea but it'd need to be very carefully balanced or else it would quickly be figured out that there is a 'best' choice and the others would be like Fortune Favors the Brave...

...used the bare minimum number of times needed to do a challenge and never touched again.
It's fine as it is.

Legacy league would be cool after blight, though.
At the end we are all only beta tester for standart gameplay xD
"
haunted33 님이 작성:
it will only lead to almost everyone choosing the most profitable default mod and ignoring the rest.

Then that's a problem of league balancing.

Also there are league-specific items. There will always be people farming for Timeless Jewels, Oils, Fossils, Scarabs etc... The economy will balance itself.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보