[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb 님이 작성:

'Items which apply a Curse to an enemy (such as the curse-on-hit Ring modifiers) no longer specify a level, and instead have a set magnitude for their values with a fixed amount of Doom'

That means our Shaper ring with curse on hit might have totally random garbage stats for the curse it actually applies. Wtf GGG, just give us a break for a league or two.

Thats a good point, I totally missed that. After taking a second look at it I also noticed a few more things.

-Items which Trigger a Mark on hit now only do so when hitting Rare and Unique enemies.

In this case, since the mark only applies once its probably better that it doesnt target trash mobs so it wont be "wasted". As long as the trash dies quicker than the rare/unique we most likely wont notice the difference while mapping. The only instance I could see this negatively impacting us is when there are multiple rares/unique on screen at the same time.

-Monster rarity no longer affects the efficacy of Marks. Monsters deep in the Azurite Mine (Delve) also no longer reduce the efficacy of Marks on them.

From my understanding, there was a mechanic previously in place that reduced the efficacy of our Marks against rares and bosses, which they removed. This could help our flicker strike clearing maps and double strike for Boss dps, might be a benefit in the end.

-Items and enemies which previously reflected Curses will now only reflect Hexes.

Since Marks wont be reflected we will be immune to our own Mark

Honestly, Im starting to think its not all bad ;)
We lost the ability to mark trash mobs but we gained efficacy of the mark against rares and uniques. We might be in a similar or slightly better spot than last league* ?! Maybe ... What do you think ?

*Minus the nerf to Assassins Lol

ShapedByFire 님이 2020. 9. 16. 오전 2:14:09에 마지막으로 편집
I thinking start Heist with this build, how smooth is levelling as league start w/o levelling gear? :)
Hey, man. Sad to hear that the build was nerfed again. I played it in Delirium league and we had a conversation here, were we hoping to be able to clear 100% Delirium maps but didn't get there. But guess what? I went back to the build in Harvest and prepared the best gear I could think of and just managed to complete the famous juiced up map:

The biggest problem was actually my computer crashing and the insane lag ^^
If you are curious about the gear check GvidoTheSecond character ;)
"
roguemjb 님이 작성:

I don't think this will make a huge difference for us, especially compared to last league nutpunch. The ascendancy changes are going to be barely noticeable. What makes me nervous is the changes to Assassin's Mark. No telling yet if the damage will be higher or lower, but crit chance from it will be lower for sure. The real kicker is not being able to have it on more than one target at a time, which might be lousy for map farming, but it's hard to tell. What really worries me is this:

'Items which apply a Curse to an enemy (such as the curse-on-hit Ring modifiers) no longer specify a level, and instead have a set magnitude for their values with a fixed amount of Doom'

That means our Shaper ring with curse on hit might have totally random garbage stats for the curse it actually applies. Wtf GGG, just give us a break for a league or two.

Champion is the next best ascendancy, decent damage and decent defense. Berserker for insane damage but no defense at all.

Oh, I almost forgot. Unstable Infusion will still be necessary for single target. Assassin's Mark only grants charges on kill, and the new quality effects are irrelevant, because our curse on hit ring doesn't have quality.

The fact that they specify "fixed amount of Doom" for the curse-on-hit ring modifiers makes me think this change only applies to hexes and not marks. Could be wrong we can only wait and see.
스포일러
"
ShapedByFire 님이 작성:
"
roguemjb 님이 작성:

Thats a good point, I totally missed that. After taking a second look at it I also noticed a few more things.

-Items which Trigger a Mark on hit now only do so when hitting Rare and Unique enemies.

In this case, since the mark only applies once its probably better that it doesnt target trash mobs so it wont be "wasted". As long as the trash dies quicker than the rare/unique we most likely wont notice the difference while mapping. The only instance I could see this negatively impacting us is when there are multiple rares/unique on screen at the same time.

-Monster rarity no longer affects the efficacy of Marks. Monsters deep in the Azurite Mine (Delve) also no longer reduce the efficacy of Marks on them.

From my understanding, there was a mechanic previously in place that reduced the efficacy of our Marks against rares and bosses, which they removed. This could help our flicker strike clearing maps and double strike for Boss dps, might be a benefit in the end.

-Items and enemies which previously reflected Curses will now only reflect Hexes.

Since Marks wont be reflected we will be immune to our own Mark

Honestly, Im starting to think its not all bad ;)
We lost the ability to mark trash mobs but we gained efficacy of the mark against rares and uniques. We might be in a similar or slightly better spot than last league* ?! Maybe ... What do you think ?

*Minus the nerf to Assassins Lol

Yep, Mark will no longer be reduced on Sirus and Shaper, or anything else. That is super nice. It isn't all bad, just annoying lol
"
9v1d0 님이 작성:
Hey, man. Sad to hear that the build was nerfed again. I played it in Delirium league and we had a conversation here, were we hoping to be able to clear 100% Delirium maps but didn't get there. But guess what? I went back to the build in Harvest and prepared the best gear I could think of and just managed to complete the famous juiced up map:

The biggest problem was actually my computer crashing and the insane lag ^^
If you are curious about the gear check GvidoTheSecond character ;)

Holy shit, that's some nasty gear. I'm drooling over the whole set up. With Headhunter to boot, I bet that deli map was a blast! Very cool aura set up also, how much mana do you have left? That will be nearly impossible to beat in future leagues, that's for sure.
"
Tsiganisti 님이 작성:
I thinking start Heist with this build, how smooth is levelling as league start w/o levelling gear? :)

Easy as pie, especially as assassin, with all the free crit we get. Get mana leech asap, and tribal fury asap. I use Frost Blades until at least level 45.
"
roguemjb 님이 작성:
"
Tsiganisti 님이 작성:

Easy as pie, especially as assassin, with all the free crit we get. Get mana leech asap, and tribal fury asap. I use Frost Blades until at least level 45.

If start with poison blade vortex?
my name is harvest seedovich
has anyone tried to play with poison double strike ?? we have to run a lot, and the bosses will lose lives. if you disperse the poison, wearing something suitable will turn out ??
my name is harvest seedovich
8503240 님이 2020. 9. 17. 오전 7:19:38에 마지막으로 편집
The alternate quality for melee splash support seems kind of insane for flicker clear:

Alternate Quality 2 Supported Skills deal 40% more Damage to surrounding targets

Other notable alternate qualities include Melee Phys and Fortify which provide 5% overwhelm phys reduction instead of 10% increase damage which might be better.

20% buff effect on ice golem. Chance to bleed support 20% more added damage for our ancestral warchief.

There are a few other supports that have increased attack speed instead of increased damage so those may be worth.
iSh3k 님이 2020. 9. 17. 오후 12:48:50에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보