[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I've updated the POB notes a lot, still found in the description of the video.

"
Ludrasiel 님이 작성:
Holy moly,

Thanks for sharing the build, i remember trying this when i was a newb and deemed it a bad build when it was actually just me being bad at the game a few years back.

Playing it now just makes me appreciate the middleground of tankiness and damage, especially on how rippy the league mechanic is.

Glad to hear it mate:) Hope you enjoy 3.23!
This is just amazing work dude.
Always liked trap/mine gameplay and this is just so good , gonna start right now a char after enjoying the new brands.
Keep it up
Can you give skill tree before low life, like starter from zero?
Yo, love the build. Having a blast.

I could use some advice, namely what to enchant my rings with if I don't have mana issues:

I'm sitting at 75/75/78 E-res and 69 chaos res.

I'm thinking about minimum power charges, but not sure that does all that much tbh, would love some tips! Open profile for char: AffliLT.
I went with crusader orb slam

pretty happy with 2 of those ^^
What is everyone finding effective as far as the new ascendancies go?
"
theo1000 님이 작성:
I went with crusader orb slam

pretty happy with 2 of those ^^

Those are really nice! You inspired me to buy

"
Brian9824 님이 작성:

사용 불가

사용 불가

Do you mean these? I like the multiplier with power charges the most, but the stats are amazing as well!
Fredd32 님이 2023. 12. 20. 오후 6:31:25에 마지막으로 편집
이 글에는 현재 사용할 수 없는 아이템이 포함되어 있습니다.
"
Brian9824 님이 작성:

i got the free banner one , chance to throw extra traps ( frees 1 passive ) and es regen . third one i dunno but probably endurance when im hit and regen or some mana reserve to go with the 30% on shield and all that to somehow fit determination ^^

"
Brian9824 님이 작성:

I enjoy having almost as much regen as when I was playing sabo:)

I have the 2% mastery + all my charms have ES regen + belt enchant for 180 es regen near any rare/uniques.

I'm close to 1k regen per second just passively + ES from blocks + ES from phys dmg taken(mastery).

사용 불가
사용 불가

oestergreen 님이 2023. 12. 21. 오전 1:33:37에 마지막으로 편집
이 글에는 현재 사용할 수 없는 아이템이 포함되어 있습니다.
Shield crafting still the same? Just spam dense fossils? Seems like odds of rolling ES were reduced
Brian9824 님이 2023. 12. 21. 오후 1:49:58에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보