[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi all

I have tried to follow the guide and made the CI version.
I did invest like 150 ex into this build and still have around 50 ex to invest.
I have another chest piece with apply add curse and a ring with assains mark, but i don't know if 3 curses would be overkill :D
Otherwise, i don't know what i should improve and invest in?

I know my cluster jewel is not perfect yet, trying my luck with harvest all the time :)
I want to mention that this is also my boss killing char.
Thanks for the help!
Btw I am still very new to the game 500 hours only.

https://pastebin.com/iTYcNXu4 my pob.
"
Valant 님이 작성:
"
Brenovisky 님이 작성:
"
Valant 님이 작성:
Can someone please check my CDR and ApS breakpoints ?

https://pastebin.com/taiWTwYb

Not exactly sure where to check on PoB

Would it be where it says 'Attack Rate' on Cyclone main skill ?

Then where do I check Cooldown Recovery ? Under 'Misc' in-game character sheet ? It says 'Cooldown Recovery Speed Modifier' is 12% (from my boots), but I have awakened CoC at 13%

So you have 25% CRS. U should keep your aps at <7.57

How do I check my APS? Would that be ‘Attack Rate’ on cyclone ?

I’m thinking whether if I should remove the attack speed on my ring?

That's your attack per second. You can check at char information, PoB, etc.
Just wondering whats best between the Ice nova enchant vs Hatred mana reserv
"
RexSavage 님이 작성:
Just wondering whats best between the Ice nova enchant vs Hatred mana reserv

It depends on your build, which one would you benefit from the most?
"
TheNukes 님이 작성:
"
Gulch 님이 작성:
"
papagoja1 님이 작성:
How is Sirus? I always let my friend do them

Same as he's always been, a cakewalk for this build.

It actually took me every portal to do Sirus A8 with a ~50ex CI build. Any tips? Maybe I use the wrong flasks or something.

You pretty much just have to learn the fight. I've done him dozens of times with this build over the past couple of leagues.
Not sure of the tips I can give since I don't know what you do or do not know about the fight already.
The best tip I can give is that he will ALWAYS teleport in the direction that he is facing. He will quickly face a different direction then teleport, it's easy to miss this directional change but one you start looking for it the fight becomes a lot easier.
Once you lose sight of him in the 3rd phase is when it starts becoming a pain in the ass.
Just an little update on the Speed CI version from my side. I can actually clear all the Conqs / Sirus / Shaper & Elder guardians etc etc within seconds, this includes maven ofcourse. This version of the build is by-far my most fun CoC'er I've ever made :D
ArcticWolff 님이 2021. 2. 15. 오후 3:41:07에 마지막으로 편집
"
ArcticWolff 님이 작성:
Just an little update on the Speed CI version from my side. I can actually clear all the Conqs / Sirus / Shaper & Elder guardians etc etc within seconds, this includes maven ofcourse. This version of the build is by-far my most fun CoC'er I've ever made :D

Yo, congratz!

What do you call "Speed CI"? You just investi into APS, and CRS instead of block, etc?
Thanks for the guide!

I'm having some trouble clearing the breach lord maven invitation as well as the feared invitation. I'm guessing it's because my dps is too low to kill them right as they spawn, so I'm wondering which improvements I should try to aim for to clear those?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/SFCbREzb
If I use awakened cast on crit, will it count towards the 14% CDR meaning I don't need CDR boots/belt?

Edit: Nvm, I didn't see that section on guide.
xNinjakiller 님이 2021. 2. 15. 오후 7:57:19에 마지막으로 편집
"
aurum0718 님이 작성:
Thanks for the guide!

I'm having some trouble clearing the breach lord maven invitation as well as the feared invitation. I'm guessing it's because my dps is too low to kill them right as they spawn, so I'm wondering which improvements I should try to aim for to clear those?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/SFCbREzb

Awk Cold Dmg your 6l setup, for sure.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보