Zabie's Scion Skelemancer | EZ Uber elder, Awakener 8 Sirus, 10m+ DPS, Extremely Safe

"
ruubel 님이 작성:
Speaking of suggestions, I do not know, how to link itmes here but "Prism guardian" unique shield is very adequate and cheap option.

It has blood magic, damn.Reached lvl 68 and tried.

I actually didn't use Prism Guardian and wouldn't necessarily recommend it, strictly because of the fact it gimps your auras. The shield I used before i crafted my shield was Magna Eclipsis, it gives you Elemental Aegis which is a nice defensive, on top of giving max life as well.

zabwazay 님이 2020. 2. 13. 오후 5:30:05에 마지막으로 편집
"
Dofolo 님이 작성:
The items you mention in your reply start at 7 to 10ex market :) (the armor +blind or +2 wand)

Can you alt a wand to +2 ? That'd be much cheaper probably.

You can make a +2 wand it ended up costing me ~38k alts to roll one myself. But that was my final upgrade as its not needed at all, just a minion damage/minion attack speed wand with trigger socketed spell.
what pantheons ? For major - soul of arkaali ofc,

minor - whatever

ruubel 님이 2020. 2. 13. 오전 9:18:40에 마지막으로 편집
"
ruubel 님이 작성:
what pantheons ? For major - soul of arkaali ofc,

minor - whatever

Yeah pretty much, can flex them out based on what you need at the time.
Also - thread of hope jewel is for MEDIUM area, learned it in a hard way.

And what is the oli combination for charisma ? Opalescent, golden and golden.

Damn expensive.

Gotta find something cheaper.

ruubel 님이 2020. 2. 14. 오전 10:30:32에 마지막으로 편집
other option is ravenous horde, but if u have thread of hope already charisma is most certainly one of the top choices because of the auras.
"
zabwazay 님이 작성:
other option is ravenous horde, but if u have thread of hope already charisma is most certainly one of the top choices because of the auras.

Righteous army - verdant oil, black oil, black oil - very cheap

indomitable army - violet, crimson, silver oil - purely defensive minion option, only silver oil is pricey(35ish chaos).

Ravenous horde - verdant, opalescent, opalescent - frees you from a need of thread of hope jewel and neg resistances and its a free skill point and can use better jewel instead of thread of hope. Strong 2nd option after charisma.
Also remarkably cheaper than charisma.

at baran fight - disable animated guardians - baran field wipes it out.

ruubel 님이 2020. 2. 16. 오후 12:00:33에 마지막으로 편집
"
ruubel 님이 작성:
"
zabwazay 님이 작성:

Righteous army - verdant oil, black oil, black oil - very cheap

indomitable army - violet, crimson, silver oil - purely defensive minion option, only silver oil is pricey(35ish chaos).

Ravenous horde - verdant, opalescent, opalescent - frees you from a need of thread of hope jewel and neg resistances and its a free skill point and can use better jewel instead of thread of hope. Strong 2nd option after charisma.
Also remarkably cheaper than charisma.

at baran fight - disable animated guardians - baran field wipes it out.

high level meta's can also be extremely rippy for it so be careful its an expensive AG to lose.
zabwazay 님이 2020. 2. 16. 오후 5:25:12에 마지막으로 편집
Nice build, I kinda skipped the last season and want to play summoner in the next one. Does this build work as a league starter as well?
It works fine as league starter , skellies in a 4 link - 5 link will still basically delete anything up to early maps.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보