bump
bump
Valhallafalak 님이 2020. 4. 19. 오전 1:57:21에 마지막으로 편집
you should add a video with this build
bump
working on it!
bump
bump
I love this build! I'm running SSF and making great progress through maps.

I'd say its great weakness is that while you're awesome at blocking, your life pool isn't massive, meaning a single huge blow getting through can still take you out. So it's still dangerous to be in the middle of a fray. But you do need to be hitting things with Dominating Blow to create your minions. This means finding safe spots to wail on enemies. The problem is that the battles become so incredibly chaotic, flooded with 20+ minions, that it's hard to tell where those spots are.

There's really nothing to be done about this, since it's inherent to a melee-driven minion build, but it was surprising to run into that learning curve at level 75. I keep a Frostblink on my side mouse buttons to GTFO if things get dicey, which they often do.

But it's a ton of fun to play. Thanks for putting it together.
"
heroofthebeach 님이 작성:
I love this build! I'm running SSF and making great progress through maps.

I'd say its great weakness is that while you're awesome at blocking, your life pool isn't massive, meaning a single huge blow getting through can still take you out. So it's still dangerous to be in the middle of a fray. But you do need to be hitting things with Dominating Blow to create your minions. This means finding safe spots to wail on enemies. The problem is that the battles become so incredibly chaotic, flooded with 20+ minions, that it's hard to tell where those spots are.

There's really nothing to be done about this, since it's inherent to a melee-driven minion build, but it was surprising to run into that learning curve at level 75. I keep a Frostblink on my side mouse buttons to GTFO if things get dicey, which they often do.

But it's a ton of fun to play. Thanks for putting it together.

OMG that is awesome, thanks so much for playing and enjoying it; your feedback is invaluable to me.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보