Please delete

Need some advice for this build... actually i have this item:

and i have follow your tree but have change 4 point... why use hatred? for extra phys cold ? if is for this can swap with herald of ash? explosion + extra fire damage. Have advice for equip or treE? have profile public.

Thank
emix86 님이 2020. 3. 29. 오후 1:37:44에 마지막으로 편집
"
emix86 님이 작성:
Need some advice for this build... actually i have this item:

and i have follow your tree but have change 4 point... why use hatred? for extra phys cold ? if is for this can swap with herald of ash? explosion + extra fire damage. Have advice for equip or treE? have profile public.

Thank

Hatred is for extra 200k damage, your gear is excellent keep up the great work!!!
bump
What is the ascendancy skill order?

At level 18 the path tree splits in three ways, what is the first one for leveling?
"
Telgum 님이 작성:
What is the ascendancy skill order?

At level 18 the path tree splits in three ways, what is the first one for leveling?

Grab HP/minion nodes first, ignore far-left side of tree until 80ish
Ascendency order is witch necromancer then gladiator.
hello, the sword, United in Dream ,would it work?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/United_in_Dream
"
lheo1993 님이 작성:
hello, the sword, United in Dream ,would it work?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/United_in_Dream

YES! but its weak when hitting things.
bump
What about using "The Scourge" Claw with this build?seems like it would fit very well
VenturaD 님이 2020. 4. 2. 오후 4:33:37에 마지막으로 편집
After a few days of leveling and selling/buying stuff I managed to reach this gear

The only downside I'm feeling right now is that sometimes I run out of mana, but with two heralds at the same time I guess there is no solution for that and I'll have to live with Scion's dialogue complaining about that.

I took the Scourge because I found a cheaper one and there are no sword-related nodes in the PoB tree. I want to sell those gloves because I think they are too much for this build, buy instead a cheaper ones and save the currency.

I know the amulet is shit but I wanted to cover those three resistances + mana leech :D

What do you think about using a Carrion Golem? Is there any desired enchantment for the helmet? Or boots in my case? I'm also leveling Flesh Offering just in case there is a situation to use that skill

What do you think about Saqawal's Talons? Those boots are giving minion damage/speed, 30movespeed and armour/evasion
Telgum 님이 2020. 4. 2. 오후 7:10:09에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보