[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Just want to thank Remicaster1 for the great build guide. This is my first league, though I played in std for a couple of weeks, and I’m having a blast. This is not my first character in the league. As I’m noob, I wanted to try different builds. Nothing clicked for me until I’ve tried Saboteur Ball Lightning Miner. And now, this is even better, at least for me.

I’m glad that Harvest is my first league but at the same time, I’m not. I’m glad ‘cause getting good, or probably great, items is easy. I don’t know about the previous leagues but I can say that gearing is easier this league. It’s easy to experiment with different things. I’m not glad ‘cause, how the heck am I going to do this next league? Lol. Nope, I’m not complaining. It’s fun that I experienced the possibilities of this build (not that I min maxed my char).

Another insane thing that made it much easier for me this league is that, I got a mirror... from a alch-only map, without any juice. Lol.

I guess I will experience how to “correctly” progress this build next league. Or I might try it in std, or I don’t know.

Again, thanks to Remicaster1 for the build guide.
_mrkvn 님이 2020. 8. 17. 오전 9:06:48에 마지막으로 편집
Hello everyone!
Can one help me and check my build? What am i missing- where is that fabuluous damage? I need 4 hits to kill rare at T16 map- it takes to long for crit miner build imo... https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ArcLucid/characters Char- Arc_creation
Thanks in advance!
"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:
"
chipawa 님이 작성:

Hello, I just wanted to confirm that I am able to alt this until I get T1 mana. I have used ~400 alterations without a single tier if mana appearing. I don't want to keep wasting resources on it if it is not possible.

I'm no expert but here's what I thought. Your Sceptre is magic. Thus it can only roll 1 prefix and 1 suffix. Mana is a prefix. You already have a prefix fractured in your item therefore you cannot roll any prefix anymore. You have to make it rare to add additional prefix.

Thank you very much! I attempted to do just that and happened upon a good base and wondered what might be best to make this the best weapon possible.

I considered multimoding it to get added lightning to spells/mana/etc and suffix it with trigger socketed with another affix. I also considered trying to roll +all lightning gem levels or lightning added as extra chaos, but cannot decide what I would do with my suffix.

Any advice on how to make this the best weapon possible?
"
chipawa 님이 작성:
"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:
"
chipawa 님이 작성:

Hello, I just wanted to confirm that I am able to alt this until I get T1 mana. I have used ~400 alterations without a single tier if mana appearing. I don't want to keep wasting resources on it if it is not possible.

I'm no expert but here's what I thought. Your Sceptre is magic. Thus it can only roll 1 prefix and 1 suffix. Mana is a prefix. You already have a prefix fractured in your item therefore you cannot roll any prefix anymore. You have to make it rare to add additional prefix.

Thank you very much! I attempted to do just that and happened upon a good base and wondered what might be best to make this the best weapon possible.

I considered multimoding it to get added lightning to spells/mana/etc and suffix it with trigger socketed with another affix. I also considered trying to roll +all lightning gem levels or lightning added as extra chaos, but cannot decide what I would do with my suffix.

Mana is by far the hardest mod to get. I started by spamming lucent fossils until I got something decent. Obviously you also need to make the item usable by removing untagged mods ..
"
Yalpe 님이 작성:
"
chipawa 님이 작성:
"
_mrkvn 님이 작성:

Mana is by far the hardest mod to get. I started by spamming lucent fossils until I got something decent. Obviously you also need to make the item usable by removing untagged mods ..

Here are some options that I see.

1. As mentioned by Yalpe, the hardest would be to roll mana that you're happy with plus removable affixes. The problem with this method is one, again it's hard, and two, your base would be rerolled and in my opinion, you have a nice base there already so personally, I won't do this.

2. If you go with +all lightning gems, with the "Cannot roll attack mods" bench craft, provided suffixes are blocked, you have 1 in 41 chance to hit it (provided my math is correct). This is using remove/add lightning. 1 in 22 if you go with lightning damage as chaos using remove/add chaos, again, provided suffixes are blocked plus the "Cannot roll attack mods". After you hit that, you could go with remove/add caster for suffix until you hit Crit Chance for Spells or remove/add crit if you have the budget for that. You could finish with any bench craft you want or augment res if you still need res.

3. The easiest one would be to just multi mod.

Personally, I don't have the patience to go with 1. If I have the time, budget and perseverance, I'd go with 2. If I just want to have it finished, I'd go with 3.

Disclaimer: Again, I'm no expert. Still learning. I might've mentioned incorrect info so any comments are welcome. :)
is this belt I just crafted good for the build? can replace a couple suffix. Can reroll keeping prefix to try to hit flask suffixes?

arfra 님이 2020. 8. 21. 오전 11:11:35에 마지막으로 편집
Dear Remi,

Insane build, I have to salute you !!!! One the best builds for plebs like me... highly recommended for all noobs. Please follow his guide guys if you have hesitation to pick this awesome post. I would recommend making sure you get the right flaks, I was freakin using evasion flaks LOL, instead of the quartz!!!! I have not died since the switch !!! Btw, I killed Sirius 8 for first time this league. My gears are shit, so you can do it!!!!

Gears
스포일러

One Last Note: Remi or guys, does the helm enchantment actually help the build? thanks
Could someone please take a look at my character please?
Survivability was good but damage feels a bit low!
What should I improve ?

Thank you
Alt setup for curse-Exposure is Arcanist Brand > Wave of Conviction > Conductivity/Elemental Weakness. Arcanist Brand lets you use weapon without Trigger Socketed Spell craft, freeing up space for other crafts. I also like Conductivity for the Shock boost. Plus the benefit of tossing brands early and letting them attach while using main skills. Good alternative to blade blast in a trigger crafted weapon.
Just say Thanks to all for sharing ! This build is awsome and with harvest i can craft all my dream build by myself

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보