[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

what do u think about Eternal Youth?
"
Turdul 님이 작성:

Oof! Just made this. 3 prefix, 3 suffix. Not sure if there's any way I can harvest craft open suffix onto this... Should I just throw annuls?

Reduced attr req would need an annul to remove yes. Good luck with whatever you do with it.
"
aurican65 님이 작성:
"
Turdul 님이 작성:

Oof! Just made this. 3 prefix, 3 suffix. Not sure if there's any way I can harvest craft open suffix onto this... Should I just throw annuls?

Reduced attr req would need an annul to remove yes. Good luck with whatever you do with it.

Oops! guess I have to start all over then, hah. Throw a million chaos? Or try to harvest craft those two suffix lines back?
"
Turdul 님이 작성:

Oops! guess I have to start all over then, hah. Throw a million chaos? Or try to harvest craft those two suffix lines back?

You can toss your harvest reforges on it and see if you get them together, I did so it's at least possible. You can't deterministically craft frenzy/endurance mods with harvest.
"
aurican65 님이 작성:
"
Turdul 님이 작성:

You can toss your harvest reforges on it and see if you get them together, I did so it's at least possible. You can't deterministically craft frenzy/endurance mods with harvest.

Hehe. Thanks for helpingg me! It's my first season trying to craft my own stuff :D
Kessos,

It's good to know you made good progress and able to solve your previous issue.

While this league is not ideal for many builds across the board, especially with GGG's mistake in nerf'ing the augment/remove seeds as well as the unintended rolling issue with cluster jewels, I think we all have adapted very well with the meta.

It's also worth noting that there're only a few builds that can achieve all of the following: tanky, fast mapping, and having good single-target DPS. So, I'm very proud of the fact that our build can obtain all these characteristics. However, the journey to such achievement is not made easy by any stretch, and I'm glad to see some of you are able to achieve it.

See my comments below.

"
Kessos 님이 작성:
Hello again!

I posted earlier having troubles with the build, asking for some tips for how to improve. After the post, changing around a few things, the build went a lot smoother taking me up to T15 maps, only bosses posing any challenge(due to my low ST DPS). Today, I decided to invest some of my saved-up currency and everything just melts now. The clear is amazing, ST is more than enough to kill most T16 bosses in <10 seconds and I just did my first Sirus without issue.

I would, however, like to ask once more where to go from here? I am having no issues currently, but higher DPS is always welcome, especially for Elderslayers and Sirus. My plan is to wait for the upcoming patch to hopefully move over to Cluster Jewels, as well as possibly getting Divine Flesh. The only things I currently have issues with is fully clearing Monoliths, so any tips for that is always welcome.

There are some priorities you may want to take:

- Respec the Method to Madness and spec into Swift Venom wheel.
- Have a 6-link Blast Rain. Add an Awakened Added chaos damage besides Inc Duration support, will improve your single-target DPS by a good amount.
- Start crafting your chest with -mana and +frenzy charges. The latter is a must-have if you really want to take your single-target DPS to the next level. Frenzy charges give us APS, i.e. faster 5-stage + less chance to get hit, and more poison damage, which are what we crave for. APS is the most important aspect of the build. It helps Blast Rain builds withered stacks faster -> increase your actual DPS.
- Explody chest would not be the best mod for this build. Enduring Composure is a better mod. That would help you free up your Enduring Composure small cluster jewel for a life cluster + some resist mods on it. If you feel adventurous, you can try the crafting method Aurican and I posted earlier (know your risk before you do). Post my incomplete chest here for reference:

- Having 'focus' mod on your helm and use it against single target. It's a big DPS boost if you use it properly.
- You want to repect mana leech node and adjust your Fatal Toxins wheel.
- You should have a Marble amulet with intel, T1 life, resist (or DoT multi if you prefer). High regen to neutralize the degen by Blood rage.

"

As before, I will post my gear below:

I know my body armour is pretty shitty right now, but I wanted to get the -15 mana cost. My plan is to save up some more currency and then use an Awakener's Orb on it for the Frenzy charge on hit or explode.

While I don't feel like this was a good starter choice for me, I am definitely enjoying how smooth and safe the build feels now!

Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
WolfieNa 님이 2020. 7. 1. 오후 10:53:56에 마지막으로 편집
"
Just wonder how you generate frenzy charges in bossfight? Also, no focus on helmet?

Hey good points. I left Frenzy on because most bosses apart from Sirus have some adds. But even without it's not bad. Focus, I don't have spare keybind so I am avoiding it.

Also, guess what I managed to finally afford today:

:D!!

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/yzW90kqA

This time without frenzy charges. :)
faraazahmed 님이 2020. 7. 2. 오전 2:02:03에 마지막으로 편집

Managed to craft this beautiful chest.
And curious about bow, is there way to annul +dex ( without rng via harvest somehow ). I think remove +dex and augment attack speed here, and this will be pretty decent bow with culling strike and attack speed, don't you think?
Profatum 님이 2020. 7. 2. 오전 8:16:49에 마지막으로 편집
just started this build here is the Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/YgsuAqhK
if I maxed out my gems I can get around 450k total poison DPS but I'm confused on how people reach millions of DPS. need a little guidance.
@ Wolfie and others

So the crafting process of helmet remains same as posted in OP ? Or the harvest offers a better/ cheaper way?

I got myself ilvl 83 helm with the enchantment.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보