-

"
PhantomZA 님이 작성:
"
SkylerOG 님이 작성:

And as a result, they've swapped out their Broadsides for Feed the Fury, and then added Energy Leech gem in place of Swift Affliction. And then because Blood Rage keeps ES at zero, the ES Leech more multiplier condition is always on, along with always proccing Feed the Fury increased damage when leeching, too. Not to mention, adding the potential for ~1000-1200 life leech to the build in the process.

BUT, to do all that, you have to dump Glorious Vanity/Divine Flesh, otherwise Blood Rage won't effect your ES which just always sits there at full since all damage bypasses it.

Does going for the Feed the Fury result in a damage decrease but a gain in lot of leech = more survivability - based on swapping the gems and clusters in PoB?
As long as taking away your 2x Broadsides doesn’t cause you to lose an arrow overlap (meaning you were at 30 or 25 radius, and removing them makes you go under 30 or 25), then No. 2x Feed the Fury + Blood Rage + Energy Leech (in place of Efficacy or Swift Affliction) is actually around. +10% more damage, along with adding some potential life leech.

But that’s only if you’re going to settle for 25 or so radius and 5 arrow overlaps. If you’re going for 30+ radius and 6+ overlaps, then that definitely nets more DPS and you have to stick with the Broadsides. BUT, it’s a pretty big pain in the ass to reach 30 radius. It’s expensive and costs a lot of extra passives that could go towards things like life and added defense.

Also, the life leech isn't stellar if your DPS is low (like 5M or less), but it’s better than nothing. Consider it a bonus on top of the nice DPS increase, IMO. And at endgame, when you’re doing 10M+ DPS, you’ll hit your leech cap in about 0.3s and be leeching ~1100/s. Which you can even double with Vaal Pact for 2 passives if you like, too.

Nice thing here is that this is sort of a budget version option, but it actually improves your mid-game DPS significantly, while also adding another defensive QoL layer with leech.
SkylerOG 님이 2020. 9. 29. 오전 8:55:33에 마지막으로 편집
"
Zyaak2point0 님이 작성:
"
beastzephyr 님이 작성:

What if we used Asenath's Chant instead of Devoto's, it has similiar attack speed and u can trigger socketed spells with bow attacks, so I imagine u put BL+GMP+incAoE+CullingStrike and u have boss finisher setup in helmet

What's BL? In interested in giving this a try.

BL is ball lightning

Instead of that setup, I will go something like
BL - Woke Hextouch - punishment - gmp (do note that triggering in multiple spell doesn't work, i am not entirely sure if this will work or not)

or BL - gmp - withering touch - inc AoE (replace with wither totems for those who hates wither totem)

1st option will deliberate enemies, making them deal 10% less damage and moves slower, and when they are on lower hp we deal significantly more damage.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Remicaster1 님이 2020. 9. 29. 오전 8:59:45에 마지막으로 편집
"
beastzephyr 님이 작성:
hey not gonna lie i wanna try skyler's build iteration, looks lowkey and pretty well thought out, he running 6link QR with +4 emp instead of +2/+4 carcass which is now priceless and unobtainable, i think i will switch out to that
also leveling phantasmal TR now, 20/20 better than 21/20 base TR

Yea that gem is kind of insane. a 20/20 one puts you at 7 arrows total. Might be worth it over a devoto's for 10ex or an expensive quiver.
"
Remicaster1 님이 작성:
"
Zyaak2point0 님이 작성:
"
beastzephyr 님이 작성:

What if we used Asenath's Chant instead of Devoto's, it has similiar attack speed and u can trigger socketed spells with bow attacks, so I imagine u put BL+GMP+incAoE+CullingStrike and u have boss finisher setup in helmet

What's BL? In interested in giving this a try.

BL is ball lightning

Instead of that setup, I will go something like
BL - Woke Hextouch - punishment - gmp (do note that triggering in multiple spell doesn't work, i am not entirely sure if this will work or not)

or BL - gmp - withering touch - inc AoE (replace with wither totems for those who hates wither totem)

1st option will deliberate enemies, making them deal 10% less damage and moves slower, and when they are on lower hp we deal significantly more damage.

Hey it seems like this set up is not actually applying the punishment curse. I'm not seeing the little icon floating around their heads at least. I have BL/hextouch/gmp/punishment
Hey,

thanks for the great guide really like the build a lot!
Since it's only my second league and my first time reaching maps right now (died like all the time in the first map :D), what should I do or buy first?

-I noticed the change in the passive-tree should I immediately change to the "endgame" version?
- Hardened Scars got mentioned a few times in the guide as well as the comments, sorry if it's inappropriate but I was not able to find it in the passive tree, did I miss something
- Should I change my Gems instant after I reach maps? I noticed your run a completely different endgame setup and right now I don't have the right colors on my gear to run your setup
- Any other must do before I try another map?

Thanks a lot! Appreciate your Great guide
BLuB2K 님이 2020. 9. 29. 오전 9:44:22에 마지막으로 편집
"
Zyaak2point0 님이 작성:

Hey it seems like this set up is not actually applying the punishment curse. I'm not seeing the little icon floating around their heads at least. I have BL/hextouch/gmp/punishment

If so, don't use hextouch, replace it with something else like inc area / culling strike, since multiple trigger doesn't work and that seems to be the case
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
BLuB2K 님이 작성:
Hey,

thanks for the great guide really like the build a lot!
Since it's only my second league and my first time reaching maps right now (died like all the time in the first map :D), what should I do or buy first?

-I noticed the change in the passive-tree should I immediately change to the "endgame" version?
- Hardened Scars got mentioned a few times in the guide as well as the comments, sorry if it's inappropriate but I was not able to find it in the passive tree, did I miss something
- Should I change my Gems instant after I reach maps? I noticed your run a completely different endgame setup and right now I don't have the right colors on my gear to run your setup
- Any other must do before I try another map?

Thanks a lot! Appreciate your Great guide

I recommend going step by step on the passive tree, don't change to the endgame setup immediately.

Hardened scars is Hidden in your passive tree, only after you anoint it you can see it

If possible get the gems setup asap, aside from the reservation stuff like Malevolence, replace Malevolence with skitterbots and pair it with n stone, until you got an enduring flask, replace skitter with malevolence, make sure to level malevolence at your offhand

Usually just make sure you have capped resistance and you should be all good

Thats where i am at gear wise, my cluster jewel setup got me to around 21M dps, i dont take the fortify because to be honest im not getting hit too often and when i do 1 sip of my health flask heals me right up, still missing corrupted blood protection and all i self cast Despair as it seems to do more and lasts for almost 30 seconds per 1 cast, both the bow and amulet were self crafted (alt spammed the amulet and got lucky, found the bow in a heist) i kinda prefer the 6+ arrows version over the energy leech version, though both are good, still missing the big boy upgrades like a watchers eye lol.. 100% gonna try for 100 and min max it to hell, thank you remi!
Dang I really wana try out that asenaths chant with culling strike - seems op

Also switching into the cluster jewels is more expensive than I imagined as we need the larges, mediums, and life jewels yikes

working on not losing too much health to throw in my thread of hope as i83 contracts are already rippy af :(
"
Totalubnub 님이 작성:

Thats where i am at gear wise, my cluster jewel setup got me to around 21M dps, i dont take the fortify because to be honest im not getting hit too often and when i do 1 sip of my health flask heals me right up, still missing corrupted blood protection and all i self cast Despair as it seems to do more and lasts for almost 30 seconds per 1 cast, both the bow and amulet were self crafted (alt spammed the amulet and got lucky, found the bow in a heist) i kinda prefer the 6+ arrows version over the energy leech version, though both are good, still missing the big boy upgrades like a watchers eye lol.. 100% gonna try for 100 and min max it to hell, thank you remi!

that fucking bow...

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보