-

In the links section there is no mention of Blood Rage how come?

Do you not use that gem anymore?
"
Remicaster1 님이 작성:
"
Mindalus19 님이 작성:

Thanks Remi! I'll start working on grabbing an amulet then, they are still quite expensive but mine is pretty bad so it would be a good upgrade. As for when I get to the second cluster setup, what passives should I be going for? I have a large now with Tempered Arrowheads and Broadside and then mediums with Wicked Pall and Brewed for Potency. Should I duplicate that setup for my second or include other passives? Appreciate the help!

I personally would go for Wicked Pall + Student of Decay unless i got a bunch of chaos res, then I will look for Brewed for Potency instead of Student of Decay

And yeah rest of the clusters will the the same

Will do! One last thing, should I get my enlighten setup with skitter or is just not worth the currency over that other stuff right now. Thanks again for answering all of my questions!
"
Richorn 님이 작성:

I don't really like blood rage in a way personally, but it's fine if it works well for you. It's my personal recommendations, but if you felt like trying it out I don't have any objections about it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Mindalus19 님이 작성:
"
Remicaster1 님이 작성:
"
Mindalus19 님이 작성:

Thanks Remi! I'll start working on grabbing an amulet then, they are still quite expensive but mine is pretty bad so it would be a good upgrade. As for when I get to the second cluster setup, what passives should I be going for? I have a large now with Tempered Arrowheads and Broadside and then mediums with Wicked Pall and Brewed for Potency. Should I duplicate that setup for my second or include other passives? Appreciate the help!

I personally would go for Wicked Pall + Student of Decay unless i got a bunch of chaos res, then I will look for Brewed for Potency instead of Student of Decay

And yeah rest of the clusters will the the same

Will do! One last thing, should I get my enlighten setup with skitter or is just not worth the currency over that other stuff right now. Thanks again for answering all of my questions!

imo not really worth it atm, amulet is more important
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Richorn 님이 작성:

I think BR is a definite get now. A lot of people are trying to do a 4L of BR + Anomalous Dash + Second Wind + Enhance4.

The frenzy charges are huge for DPS boost (~+15% more damage) and enhance turns the +10% atk spd into +16%, while also making the AltQ dash have an additional +24% travel distance on top of it's already +20% travel distance from the alternative quality. So it's like +94% travel distance on a 20/20 A-Dash, which is awesome for helping clear speed and moving through maps.

Blood Rage + the 3 frenzy charges it generates consistently nets nearly +21% more DPS combined. And considering we're pathfinder and literally non-stop running a hybrid flask that does constantly 1500-2k/s healing, on top of our 50-100'ish life regen, some life leech, and enduring cry heal... the around -4%/s life degen becomes a complete non-factor. Blood Rage is a no-brainer, IMO.

Add to this it's necessary for the alternative build that uses feed the fury and ES leech, and I pretty much consider it a staple of the build.

1 insta-cast skill gem that we easily counter it's negative effect = +21% more damage. How does anyone pass that up?
SkylerOG 님이 2020. 9. 30. 오전 11:10:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Totalubnub 님이 작성:

Thats where i am at gear wise, my cluster jewel setup got me to around 21M dps, i dont take the fortify because to be honest im not getting hit too often and when i do 1 sip of my health flask heals me right up, still missing corrupted blood protection and all i self cast Despair as it seems to do more and lasts for almost 30 seconds per 1 cast, both the bow and amulet were self crafted (alt spammed the amulet and got lucky, found the bow in a heist) i kinda prefer the 6+ arrows version over the energy leech version, though both are good, still missing the big boy upgrades like a watchers eye lol.. 100% gonna try for 100 and min max it to hell, thank you remi!

Hey,

How much better would you say that bow is compared to quill rain?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/BIMZERO/BIM_yakitori?i=1&search=class%3DPathfinder%26skill%3DToxic-Rain

what do you think of this build overall ? is it better than your gear ?

the quiver looks rly nice so stop bothering with curse
Quick question. Why replace Dash with Smoke Mine during the lower levels when even you're using Dash at endgame?
3 charges and blind
"
MrChangg 님이 작성:
Quick question. Why replace Dash with Smoke Mine during the lower levels when even you're using Dash at endgame?
More uses, longer distance, blind, and movement speed boost.

It just becomes cumbersome and much slower activation than dash to use later on due to having to detonate the mine, and it's shorter distance once dash is 20/20, and especially if you have the Anomalous/AltQ dash which is significantly more distance.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보