-

This build is amazing , i started Poe for the first time last league and this guide was my first char, i got a bit lost and didnt progress enough XD ( i joined Delirium in the last month or so) . I leaguestarted with this build again and it doesnt dissapoint. All content down with ease , Simulacrum deathless etc. I still have a long way to go to optimise my gear and just reached lvl 95 so i have completed the first large CJ only. DPS is ludicrous and survivalability top notch.
"
Viktranka 님이 작성:
"
Mazino_Urek 님이 작성:
Has anyone messed around with the new buffed Darkness Enthroned? It looks really good after the harvest buff.

The belt itself is cheap. The problem lies in rolling 2 very good abyss jewels to beat a normal belt or hunter influenced belt.

I feel like "increased Damage over Time while wielding a Two Handed Weapon" is a must have mod in that case, and this is NOT targetable by harvest.

Then I'd say "increased Attack Speed" would be good to have too, this has "attack" and "speed" mods but there are multiple others with these tags, so good luck hitting it. There are especially movement speed and cast speed mods that also fall under "speed" on abyss jewels.

And I'd definitely would want some life too on the jewel, which there are 3 mods possible, 2 of them are regen mods and one is +life.

If you manage to roll 2 amazing abyss jewels, go for it, buying the belt is the least of concerns. Even after Ghazzy made a video how great they're for summoners with double minion jewel, the price is still 1c.

P.S. Another downside I can think of are flask-specific crafts you'd lose on if you don't go for rare belt.

Eh I think this belt is probably the best dps option on a low budget. Could even extend this to mid-range honestly.
For example, I picked these two up for 20c total

Before you could craft a hunter stygian or even awakener orb a stygian together, Darkness Enthroned has some good dps on a budget.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.

Can someone please help me out? I just paid like 10ex for this shit and I got bopped by Baran, felt like I healed him instead of actually damaging.

"
settsupport 님이 작성:
Can someone please help me out? I just paid like 10ex for this shit and I got bopped by Baran, felt like I healed him instead of actually damaging.
Your first 100c should have been spent on lvl 21 toxic rain and lvl 3 empower.

Also the non awakened area of effect is very poor choice of a support slot, use the setup recommended in the guide with void manipulation.

And you're missing vaal haste, you only have normal haste, which is pointless because you won't have the mana reservation to fit the aura.
"
Viktranka 님이 작성:
"
settsupport 님이 작성:
Your first 100c should have been spent on lvl 21 toxic rain and lvl 3 empower.

Also the non awakened area of effect is very poor choice of a support slot, use the setup recommended in the guide with void manipulation.

And you're missing vaal haste, you only have normal haste, which is pointless because you won't have the mana reservation to fit the aura.

That makes sense. Ill get those things asap.

Thanks.
"
settsupport 님이 작성:

What level Baran? The gear should crush through most things early on at least.
"
settsupport 님이 작성:

How did you spend 10ex on this? All of this is barely worth 3-4 ex.

Anyway, here's some stuff you can do.

Fix your TR links. If I were you, I'd use
Toxic Rain - Mirage Archer - Vicious Projectile - Swift Affliction - Efficacy- Void Manipulation
Level up the empower in your second slot. Level 1 empower does nothing and I'm certain efficacy is more damage compared to level 2 empower.

Fix your flasks. They're all over the place.

What auras are you currently using? What is your health?
Mazino_Urek 님이 2020. 7. 7. 오후 9:04:40에 마지막으로 편집
Could someone tell me how to craft amulet in harvest with + 1 dex & chaos gems?
I guess that i alt roll +dex gems and after that regal and try to augment chaos in harvest?
"
Puma2265 님이 작성:
I guess that i alt roll +dex gems and after that regal and try to augment chaos in harvest?

That's basically the idea. You can look at page 24 for steps to use as an example.
Dying Sun/Additional Projectiles question resolved.

Original question.
"The more additional projectile modifiers you get, the more pods Toxic Rain will fire out, but this also means the more spreaded out the pods are. This means that more projectile does not equal to more damage, but less damage if you can't have the pods overlap on the target."

So with additional projectiles, does that mean the inherent damage per pod is lower with more projectiles, or just that it's harder to hit a single target with five pods if you have more? The latter being if you can actually hit the target will all pods you still have increased damage, and even hitting with most pods will have the same results.

Specifically, my situation is that I'm looking at using an elemental flask for a bit while rebuilding my gear and wondering how Dying Sun would compare to other options.

"
Puma2265 님이 작성:

I made that by alt-ing the +1Dex and then just using +chaos/-+chaos over and over until I got what I wanted. I believe the chaos resistance and damagemultiplier are the only one with tiers (and damagemultiplier only has two tiers with the same(?) weighting), so it's actually fairly simple. Need to fix the rolls, but other than that, I'm done with it.

That, and I actually wanted chaos resistance.
Shani 님이 2020. 7. 8. 오후 10:44:33에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보