[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Having survivability issues. Do I need to get 35% first among equal jewels. I feel like I can't face take bosses like some of the videos I've seen.
"
leethal 님이 작성:
Having survivability issues. Do I need to get 35% first among equal jewels. I feel like I can't face take bosses like some of the videos I've seen.

yeah, i see what you mean. it's really good but definitely can't just stand in the face of certain bosses. i got pretty good clusters all with life regen but only sit at about 725 regen. bottled faith raises that to just over 1k which is a big increase but i still dont think i can facetank everything
What did you do for survivability?
The resists from the purities and physical damage reduction from templar part of scion ascendancy should be all you need.
"
The resists from the purities and physical damage reduction from templar part of scion ascendancy should be all you need.

I only have 37% physical damage reduction, how do I increase it?
"
leethal 님이 작성:
"

I only have 37% physical damage reduction, how do I increase it?

Templar ascendancy gives 1% phys reduction per aura baseline.

Every 100% aura effect, you get an additional 1% - this is a hard breakpoint because everything in POE rounds down.

Plug your character in POB and start adding aura% small passives one by one.

Depending on your mana reserve situation, you can replace things like fortify with dread banner to get flat physical damage reduction
for what we need, smite on gloves?
Smite is an aura that you can keep up that will triple your damage nearly on winter orb.
Whats the cheapest way to roll the 84 ilvl jewels, to get 35% and first among equals, + chaos res, + life regn.

"
leethal 님이 작성:
Whats the cheapest way to roll the 84 ilvl jewels, to get 35% and first among equals, + chaos res, + life regn.

don't think there is an easy way to get the prefixes. but you can augment or add/remove both life regen and chaos res pretty easy from harvest. i'm guessing you would chaos spam until you hit the prefixes then remove the suffixes via harvest as they mostly have tags apart from the attributes. if you hit attributs you can harvest reroll the item keeping prefixes until you get a suffix you can take off

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보