[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
IkarusRDS 님이 작성:
Is there any trick to choosing the best Lethal Pride or is it purely luck?

Pure Luck.
So I'm loving the build so far, but I'm definitely running into some issues in 100% deli canyon maps. Any ideas on where I can improve my build to make 100% deli maps a little less sketch?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jbeef2/characters
"
jbeef2 님이 작성:
So I'm loving the build so far, but I'm definitely running into some issues in 100% deli canyon maps. Any ideas on where I can improve my build to make 100% deli maps a little less sketch?

IMO: no life recovery on block is a huge huge huge survivability loss. Also, you really want your block chance to be 79% without having to take hits which with your shield base 24% I don't think you have. Switch to The Surrender and you'll be fine.

You also took extra Endurance Charge node but you are using regular Farruls...switching to Replica will also give you at least 16% extra physical reduction which is noticeable

Why do you have Haste in your shield? We don't use the Haste aura, only Vaal Haste. Dread Banner should be in your helmet instead of portal, and precision should be in your shield instead of vaal haste. Actually Skitterbots should be in the shield along with Herald.

Atziri flask is doing absolutely nothing for you...you have brutality
jsuslak313 님이 2021. 2. 21. 오후 9:43:26에 마지막으로 편집
"
tMShubar 님이 작성:
"
Mekrat 님이 작성:
I am sure atm I am one of the "top tier gear / tree" owner with blazers build. Feel free to join the discord server. My actual pastebin is available there.

We have changed alot for a really high end gear / tree.

At the moment I am 132mio burst dps wihtout the correct numbers of leathal pride. Will do the math tonight. Im sure will hit 150mio dps mark.

Are you able to share your paste bin or the discord channel here? Tried the link in the first page but it has expired.

Just saw your shield - WOW - drools... I think that will be the chase item for me for the rest of the league as I am not going to start another build.

Will you be able to share how you went about in crafting it?

I have reposted the link already here. The shield is super sick to craft. I was just super lucky but I hope my answer via pm should help you.

Blazers discord have some nice topics and is still growing. Feel fee to join and ask the questions you need.
Mekrat 님이 2021. 2. 21. 오후 9:47:42에 마지막으로 편집
Mekrat, that shield is basically beyond a dream. I can't imagine what it cost to make, even lucky. But I'm sure you can't really even price it in this game.

Definitely mirror-tier, possible mirror + 100ex copy cost, not sure. I'm gonna be sticking with Surrender for probably the rest of my life lol unless I find a lucky mirror drop and you offer mirror services later.
"
jbeef2 님이 작성:

You need more chance to block. And you want life recover on block.

Btw. Your life rolls are really bad or not existent. How much life do you have?

Also for deli maps you want/need anti ignite, anti curse on flasks and optimal cannot be frozen on boots.
"
Mekrat 님이 작성:
"
tMShubar 님이 작성:
"
Mekrat 님이 작성:
I am sure atm I am one of the "top tier gear / tree" owner with blazers build. Feel free to join the discord server. My actual pastebin is available there.

We have changed alot for a really high end gear / tree.

At the moment I am 132mio burst dps wihtout the correct numbers of leathal pride. Will do the math tonight. Im sure will hit 150mio dps mark.

Are you able to share your paste bin or the discord channel here? Tried the link in the first page but it has expired.

Just saw your shield - WOW - drools... I think that will be the chase item for me for the rest of the league as I am not going to start another build.

Will you be able to share how you went about in crafting it?

I have reposted the link already here. The shield is super sick to craft. I was just super lucky but I hope my answer via pm should help you.

Blazers discord have some nice topics and is still growing. Feel fee to join and ask the questions you need.

Thanks - as mentioned - staying with Aul makes it easier to harvest craft.

A good start :D
"
tMShubar 님이 작성:

I'm sure Mekrat mentioned it but be sure to be careful when Add/Rem life that you "Suffix Can't Be Changed" so you don't accidentally remove Recover % on blocks.
"
jsuslak313 님이 작성:
@deicidasum: sorry, I have never once played a build where I keep my active auras in the skillbar...its pretty standard to have a lmb hold skill, rmb active skill, moveskill, plus 1 or 2 utility skills. The only build where there was no utility skills for me was an aurastacking golemancer but even that had 8+ auras associated with it. Plus summoning 4+ golems and then toggling them off the skillbar too.

I'm not really sure what builds you have been playing for the last 4 years that did not require this...

Sure, melee skills use a few extras (2 totems, vaal haste) but you only use those for big bosses and you basically press them once and then never use them again. But the thing about the auras confuses me because at least for the last 5 or even 5+ years I have never had an aura in my skillbar.

I am a HUGE fan of 1-button playstyle builds, but all of them tend to have a huge amount of preset skills

Pure phys cyclone builds only use those 13 default ones. In fact Dex2644's slayer cyclone (which is currently the most popular cyclone build on forum) only requires 12 buttons (7 actives + 5 auras on alternate/ctrl bar).

Auras:

1. Pride
2. Precision
3. Flesh and Stone
4. Blood and Sand
5. Dread Banner

Active gems:

1. Cyclone on RMB
2. Leap Slam
3. Vaal Molten Shell
4. Vaal Ancestral Warchief (you can even assign the regular totem but you'll use the vaal version for boss anyway and using regular totems for clearing is a waste of time)
5. Blood Rage
6. Enduring Cry
7. Portal (but this is not needed)

Although I have to admit I've league started with this build for 3 leagues now so it's kind of what I'm used to
Deicidasum 님이 2021. 2. 22. 오전 5:12:04에 마지막으로 편집
"
Ludafish 님이 작성:
"
tMShubar 님이 작성:

I'm sure Mekrat mentioned it but be sure to be careful when Add/Rem life that you "Suffix Can't Be Changed" so you don't accidentally remove Recover % on blocks.

:D

Turned out very well!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보