[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
andrelb1 님이 작성:
Just a question... what allow us to span and cast Lightning Warp so fast with no casting time??? is the reduced skill duration, reduced skill effect? or it is only the faster casting gem support?

Its just from the reduced skill effect, little bit from the cast speed on the rings for example, but mainly the skill effect dura.

"
McDuda 님이 작성:
Can this build be adapted to work with an Occultist?

Maybe, but i dont see the upsides to going occultist over assassin personally

I picked up

and I'm just waiting on a harvest fire craft to slam some fire res on it. Im curious though if the ~900 HP loss over koams is really made up by the CWDT steelskin setup, and if the extra damage is worth that difference.

Other than that I've pretty much fully made this build and its great so far. Im not at end game content yet though, so nothing to say about that side of things.
"
Devined 님이 작성:
I picked up

and I'm just waiting on a harvest fire craft to slam some fire res on it. Im curious though if the ~900 HP loss over koams is really made up by the CWDT steelskin setup, and if the extra damage is worth that difference.

Other than that I've pretty much fully made this build and its great so far. Im not at end game content yet though, so nothing to say about that side of things.

If you manage to get power charge on crit, or frenzy charge on crit, its a fairly decent damage increase, as far as CWDT steelskin, its just something to put there, as it still wont protect us vs 1 shots, but is nice against multiple hard hitting hits instead. The explody isnt NEEDED, just a nice Quality of life for sure, no more detonate mechanics, helps in deli maps a little bit, not like, required by any means though

Edit: think you should look into investing into an aug crit harvest craft also for the chest, fairly sure it forces power charge on crit strike, which is nice, as its the only way really for us to get power charges
Supaspork 님이 2021. 2. 15. 오후 10:19:13에 마지막으로 편집
That made me realize I could annul off the energy shield mod with a defense annul harvest, and then aug on the power charge and fire res. Would make it pretty good that way.
Could Saqawal's Nest be used instead of Kaom's Heart?
Really intersted in this build. I am late into the league working on hospital during pandemic sucks. I need this one hand gaming just to relax after shift.
Looking at the stuff all seems kinda expensive right now to work. Also hard to even see the stuff you need in trade market. Anyway if anyone is selling their build to move on to other build I would gladly make an offer and see if I can take the gears from yah. Shoot me a DM here thanks!
"
lexecutioner 님이 작성:
Really intersted in this build. I am late into the league working on hospital during pandemic sucks. I need this one hand gaming just to relax after shift.
Looking at the stuff all seems kinda expensive right now to work. Also hard to even see the stuff you need in trade market. Anyway if anyone is selling their build to move on to other build I would gladly make an offer and see if I can take the gears from yah. Shoot me a DM here thanks!

I probably spent 15-20ex to get this build set up with decent gear.

Here's an update on the chest after 3-4ex in harvest crafts
Are the tornado's affected by spell crit on a chest, attack crit, or neither?
"
deathc0nfig 님이 작성:
Are the tornado's affected by spell crit on a chest, attack crit or neither?

Spell crit

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보