[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

"
Haven't imported your bow in POB, but it should be good enough for the time being while you upgrade the rest of your gears. You shouldn't have to get any attributes on gear if you followed my guide, but since you say you're making changes then do note that I tried to spec into the tree to be not dependent on attributes on gear so that gearing is made easier.

Yeah the bow was doing great but I actually got really lucky while crafting and got this one

just need to find aug crit, finish my aisling and get a better enchant

Also got this ring after ~8ex of essences, almost perfect if that ES roll was life instead

I fixed my resistances and attributes, so the only thing I think i'm missing is the intimidate, helm enchant and timeless jewel but I don't think i'll go for it. The character is already zooming through everything in the game so I will probably just finish the bow and move on for the next build.

Was really fun making this character but won't be playing ice shot again till PoE2 probably, because oh boy this can get expensive really fast
Hey there.

First of all really really appreciate the guide and despite the problems below I do quite enjoy it, except when I die :), great work.

Now an important disclaimer, I just got into PoE like this is my FIRST ever character so I am attributing most of the issues to my still poor knowledge of the mechanics, knowing how to properly dodge stuff, how bosses work, etc.
Mobs are not an issue except for the occasional bad luck crit but generally I can steam roll through T16 maps. Bosses on the other hand…..man, a nightmare…but will get there in the end 😊.

Now I’m trying to keep farming and get the juicy end game items that can pump up the damage, currently @200k.
Could you take a look and give me a hint on what should be the item priority as I’m a bit at a loss.
Also I've reached lvl 91 and I feel I'm stuck as I am struggling to get to lvl 92-93, needed to unlock both empower charges & prismatic heart….
Any logic in thinking I could drop a couple of regular skill to get them?

Anyway I’d appreciate any kind of comment and suggestion.
Thanks a lot

https://pastebin.com/27BNdZDa
"
zanndrrus 님이 작성:

Thanks a lot for your reply. I got curse on hit ring + decent boots with elusive. My next goal is bow upgrade and awakened gems. Have you tested your craft #2 bow in game? I'm thinking about crafting such bow, but I'm not sure if 3 arrows with death's sun is enough to sustain decent clear speed.

I didn't play this build for this league, but the bow craft + Dying Sun is basically just a higher DPS Death's Opus. Always remember you got +2 by default from ascendancy.

"
Astrologic 님이 작성:
Alright, I'm having trouble figuring out where my currency should go so I can actually live through tier 15-16's and not explode for ultimatums. Lets say I have around a 5ex budget, what should I be upgrading? char is FrostShotWaifu on my profile.
I was thinking a 6link on my chest, but I have a nagging feeling that there's better upgrades out there before a 6link.

Sorry I wouldn't know which to upgrade first because you always need to be up-to-date with the economy, but you should definitely get a 6L if you're stuck because it's a simple straightforward upgrade. Think of money spent as investments as you'd gain that money back faster with a better DPS.

"
renenskz 님이 작성:

Yeah the bow was doing great but I actually got really lucky while crafting and got this one

just need to find aug crit, finish my aisling and get a better enchant

Also got this ring after ~8ex of essences, almost perfect if that ES roll was life instead

I fixed my resistances and attributes, so the only thing I think i'm missing is the intimidate, helm enchant and timeless jewel but I don't think i'll go for it. The character is already zooming through everything in the game so I will probably just finish the bow and move on for the next build.

Was really fun making this character but won't be playing ice shot again till PoE2 probably, because oh boy this can get expensive really fast

The bow should be good enough without the need of touching it, unless you're pushing for mirror-tiers.

"
_Al3cs_ 님이 작성:
Hey there.

First of all really really appreciate the guide and despite the problems below I do quite enjoy it, except when I die :), great work.

Now an important disclaimer, I just got into PoE like this is my FIRST ever character so I am attributing most of the issues to my still poor knowledge of the mechanics, knowing how to properly dodge stuff, how bosses work, etc.
Mobs are not an issue except for the occasional bad luck crit but generally I can steam roll through T16 maps. Bosses on the other hand…..man, a nightmare…but will get there in the end 😊.

Now I’m trying to keep farming and get the juicy end game items that can pump up the damage, currently @200k.
Could you take a look and give me a hint on what should be the item priority as I’m a bit at a loss.
Also I've reached lvl 91 and I feel I'm stuck as I am struggling to get to lvl 92-93, needed to unlock both empower charges & prismatic heart….
Any logic in thinking I could drop a couple of regular skill to get them?

Anyway I’d appreciate any kind of comment and suggestion.
Thanks a lot

https://pastebin.com/27BNdZDa

Your POB is actually showing 890k DPS (You should un-tick intimidate & elusive in POB as you don't have anything that can trigger those yet). Eitherway here are some things you can change:

1. Your bow is actually worse than a high-rolled Death's Opus, better to either get that or make an upgrade straight, up to you.

2. 6L for your main skill.

3. Awakened gems. (or atleast higher level of elemental damage with attacks gem, why stopped at 9?)

4. Curse on Hit ring.

5. Your POB also have points allocated as if you're level 96, so I'm not sure what points you don't have allocated for your actual 91 level.

The main reason you're suffering would be no.1 & 2, which is amazing if you consider that you can roll though T16 without a 6L and a better bow than Death's Opus. If you finish upgrading up to no. 1 to 4 you'd have a much, much easier time.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Thanks a lot for the tips. Actually kind of applied all 4 with 24 hours but was a bit busy and wanted to get back properly.

Most likely I f-ed up when importing the PoB link...still getting the hang of it, hope this is correct although... it's basically your pathing to the pint minus the missing skill points needed to get prismatic heart and the socket jewel.

https://pastebin.com/Eqj1bKvE

I actually had a 6L death's opus but felt it was a shame to break it so I sold it and got a better rolled one.

As for the gems upgraded all but the awakened el dmg.

One question though, does the shock from the ring cause all applied damage to increase by x% or just adds the 10 to 43 lightning dmg?

I'm amazed by the impact of the assasin's mark to be honest :), in a good way.

I'm missing the awakened elemental damage, plus the intimidate / elusive mods on boots & gloves....working on farming some exalts for it :)
Also some items can be a lot better though not cheap.

On the amulet went for the Purity of Flesh and the extra chaos res.
Thinking on it now I kind o feel that the extra res is not as useful as the extra life from discipline & training. What do you think?

Anyway just this pumped the total DP up to 1.6 mil, so basically doubled it...if I'm reading it correctly.
Man I really really appreciate you support and advice.

_Al3cs_ 님이 2021. 6. 2. 오후 1:35:02에 마지막으로 편집

Onslaught worth keeping or should i keep reforging prefix?

"
_Al3cs_ 님이 작성:
Thanks a lot for the tips. Actually kind of applied all 4 with 24 hours but was a bit busy and wanted to get back properly.

Most likely I f-ed up when importing the PoB link...still getting the hang of it, hope this is correct although... it's basically your pathing to the pint minus the missing skill points needed to get prismatic heart and the socket jewel.

https://pastebin.com/Eqj1bKvE

I actually had a 6L death's opus but felt it was a shame to break it so I sold it and got a better rolled one.

As for the gems upgraded all but the awakened el dmg.

One question though, does the shock from the ring cause all applied damage to increase by x% or just adds the 10 to 43 lightning dmg?

I'm amazed by the impact of the assasin's mark to be honest :), in a good way.

I'm missing the awakened elemental damage, plus the intimidate / elusive mods on boots & gloves....working on farming some exalts for it :)
Also some items can be a lot better though not cheap.

On the amulet went for the Purity of Flesh and the extra chaos res.
Thinking on it now I kind o feel that the extra res is not as useful as the extra life from discipline & training. What do you think?

Anyway just this pumped the total DP up to 1.6 mil, so basically doubled it...if I'm reading it correctly.
Man I really really appreciate you support and advice.

Prismatic Heart is helpful to cap your resists, which in turn helps your gearing. You could refund some of the life nodes if need be, unless you have no problem capping resists.

Read up on shock mechanics here:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Shock

The build inflicts persistent shock to enemies via skitterbots at 18-19% value, regardless of the lightning damage from your hits. Your ring allows your hits to shock, but chances are the shock inflicted will not be higher than skitterbots due to low lightning damage hit inflicting said shock, so it's pretty useless. The added lightning damage to shocked enemy is an addition but nothing significant to the build.

You can take Purity of Flesh if you feel the chaos res is more valuable, it's pretty flexible (some even opt for more DPS).

Do note that in reality you should be upgrading your bow to a better one than a well-rolled Death's Opus at T16s, so if you feel that you're lacking in DPS that's definitely something you need to consider sooner than later.

"
AlexMatrix 님이 작성:

Not worth it IMO, source of onslaught on kill is easy to get (Abyss jewel / Brutal Restraint). Definitely roll it over.
Damn, correct, the whole point of the skitterbots is to chill and schock...

Already working on a bow, went for the sencond cold bow you reccomended as crafing a dex staking one is still long way for me and I'm using a dying sun anyway.

Unfortunatelly got stuck with the fire dmg prefix...quite useless but meh...
Trying to find a harvest in order to rerol suffix and also have an aising on hold if needed.

Think it's worth it or should I go for another try maybe a bit luckyer with the prefix?
"
AlexMatrix 님이 작성:

[/quote]

Not worth it IMO, source of onslaught on kill is easy to get (Abyss jewel / Brutal Restraint). Definitely roll it over.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. Rerolled the bow to this:

Is ainsling best or can multi crafting match the dps?

Also accidentally made this bow, what do you think?

Lastly i got a blizzard crown from ritual reward, nice added cold damage but has that +10% to enemy ele res. I have 37% cold pen with death's opus, If i got lucky with ainsling or bench craft ele pen on shaper/hunter bow (canceling out that added ele res for monsters). Do you think just having higher cold pen and starkonjas is better than the added cold from blizzard crown?
AlexMatrix 님이 2021. 6. 7. 오후 2:41:30에 마지막으로 편집
"
_Al3cs_ 님이 작성:
Damn, correct, the whole point of the skitterbots is to chill and schock...

Already working on a bow, went for the sencond cold bow you reccomended as crafing a dex staking one is still long way for me and I'm using a dying sun anyway.

Unfortunatelly got stuck with the fire dmg prefix...quite useless but meh...
Trying to find a harvest in order to rerol suffix and also have an aising on hold if needed.

Think it's worth it or should I go for another try maybe a bit luckyer with the prefix?

Only if you have the money, because the suffix will make or break the bow. Your immediate concern however is 6L it, as you'll be wanting to socket in the main skill on your bow instead.

"
AlexMatrix 님이 작성:

Thanks for the reply. Rerolled the bow to this:

Is ainsling best or can multi crafting match the dps?

Also accidentally made this bow, what do you think?

Lastly i got a blizzard crown from ritual reward, nice added cold damage but has that +10% to enemy ele res. I have 37% cold pen with death's opus, If i got lucky with ainsling or bench craft ele pen on shaper/hunter bow (canceling out that added ele res for monsters). Do you think just having higher cold pen and starkonjas is better than the added cold from blizzard crown?

Your first bow is good enough, just benchcraft elemental penetration on it and you're good to go.

Second bow is so-so, since gain phys damage as cold is not as good as it seems. Not worth it IMO to spend money to perfect it since it doesn't have additional arrow (shaper mod - skill deals 20% more damage is extremely huge for DPS).

Blizzard crown is not as good IMO, because we already have a lot of flat added cold damage in the build. If you want to craft, I'd suggest a standard rare with 'Nearby enemies have -% cold res'. However in most cases I'd prefer the helm slot to be most defensive in nature since you might have trouble getting life & cold res on other gears (not counting how you'd need the skitterbot helm enchant.)
mantol456 님이 2021. 6. 7. 오후 11:12:47에 마지막으로 편집
Nice build. I respecced an old deadeye I had on standard into this and it works pretty well. I only need to get cold blooded killer on my cluster (or maybe I'll just use a cinder).

I'm testing it in the mine at 500+ because of the HoI shatter and it seems to do the job.

Since I'm using an original (+4) reach, is there anything you'd suggest to change? I thought about not taking endless munitions but I figure the extra shotgunning from the void shots helps and the alternatives don't look interesting.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Aias_o_Telamonios 님이 2021. 6. 10. 오전 11:43:09에 마지막으로 편집

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보