[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

"
Alexdaikone 님이 작성:

So whats my big upgrade is ? have lioness gem and x2 big and small clusters as well.
Kinda struggles with dmg in ultimate circles also. but t5 bosses n maps ez

Whoa dude, I'm impressed with your gear progression on day 2 of the league. Your next upgrade should be Assasin Mark's ring, Voidfletcher, and high Hyrri's Ire roll to 6L because the bow comes after. Mark of the Elder ring should come last as you adjust your resistances with all your other rares (belt could use an upgrade)

I'm struggling with the dmg for Ultimatum mobs too (not using this build tho), the normal mobs at the maps & boss isn't that difficult. I think the Ultimatum mobs are just overtuned.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Thanks for the build, it looks great. I wanted to clarify about the helmet. Is it not worth using Azenat or Fractal thoughts? Why Starconge?
"
Alcodance 님이 작성:
Thanks for the build, it looks great. I wanted to clarify about the helmet. Is it not worth using Azenat or Fractal thoughts? Why Starconge?

Just a nice mixture of offense & defense, and accessibility of helm enchantments in previous leagues. I like to keep the helm slot flexible as you may want to swap it with some rares for resistance if it's hard to balance, but Skitterbots enchantment is mandatory.

BIS is probably a rare with life, -cold res and phys taken as cold.

Though this league onwards enchantments might be more accessible so it's up to you.

On Asenath chant, the skill active skills are only the following:
1. Ice Shot (attack
2. Dash (movement)
3. Hydrosphere (spell, the only thing automated by Asenath)
4. Frenzy (attack)

You can use Asenath chant to automate Hydrosphere casting, but positioning it may become an issue. I just don't find it as necessary as say a flame bow char with flame wall, wave of conviction and flammability.
mantol456 님이 2021. 4. 19. 오전 5:41:37에 마지막으로 편집
I was lucky to buy thoughts with a charm for 1 ex, so I will try to do them)
Hello again. I'd appreciate you watching my char of your build and telling me where to move now? I feel that there is not enough damage on the bosses. I understand that I need a bow, but I don't know how to craft it on this league. Could there be more advice? thank you in advance
"
Alcodance 님이 작성:
Hello again. I'd appreciate you watching my char of your build and telling me where to move now? I feel that there is not enough damage on the bosses. I understand that I need a bow, but I don't know how to craft it on this league. Could there be more advice? thank you in advance

yeah.. same problem. this bow is super hard to craft w/o harvest
How bad is the default pierce implicit on the voidfletcher? I really want one but its ridiculously expensive for non pierce implicit.
"
Alcodance 님이 작성:

Could you link me your POB?

"
Milkshakez 님이 작성:
yeah.. same problem. this bow is super hard to craft w/o harvest

Yeah unfortunately that is the case, you should be upgrading the rest of your gears first and leave the bow for later in the mean time. A voidfletcher & 6L Hyrri's Ire can carry you quite far (It did for me last league until T14-T16). I'm still going through the game to see if there's a more accessible way to craft the bow, haven't had much time to play this week.

"
fengx 님이 작성:
How bad is the default pierce implicit on the voidfletcher? I really want one but its ridiculously expensive for non pierce implicit.

Honestly not that bad IMO. Your clearspeed will suffer due to no chain from the get go, but your single target will improve alot. Definitely settle for cheap voidfletcher first while you accumulate currency if you're doing well for clearing but struggling with single target.
"
mantol456 님이 작성:
"
Alcodance 님이 작성:

Could you link me your POB?

of course

https://pastebin.com/pJAy1SjZ
Hello, the build has worked out very well so far! No 6-Link yet but t10 bosses are melting.

But a question. At Weapon Artistry/Aspect of the Lynx you path through One Handed Damage instead of +10Dex on the right, why? The bow doesn't get anything from One Handed things right?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보