[3.14] Pathfinder/Berserker Scion CoC Reap 42 Million Sirus DPS

There's more like 9kk reliable dps and x4 more when you can spam some button like after Sirus transitions.

So overall not bad, but I feel like old school bf/bb or ice spear/icenova on CoC still outperform Reap.
In order to get a mana of 3657 for indigon use this setup here.

Armageddon Brand
Hextouch
Vulnerability
Increased Area of Effect
Increased Duration
Concentrated Effect

socket this into your 6link body armor. use delve and harvest to get socket colors.
But you only have 1274 mana.
also want to know, how would you use brand which costs as u said 3k mana with 1274 mana
Updated pastebin.

You get 3k mana from spaming Enduring Mana Flask it keeps you topped off and your pathfinder/scion so dont worrry about charges.
have you got the chance to test this on standard or is this another pob build?
Pob for the moment. I'm attempting the build, to see if the dps numbers are right or if the mana ratio can sustain the spam of flasks to keep up the ramp of indigon buff. I may have to use two enduring mana flasks though. I know one method of getting 10k mana per cast on brand but no curse and i can't sustain 10k mana spam per cast, not even flask can help that.
I mean no disrespect in any way, but it's pretty apparent that you haven't actually played indigon builds in any of the previous patches.

You need at least 4-4.5k/s from your mana flask if you want to hit the 16000 mark, and this is usually achieved through cluster jewels (generally 2-4 mana/flask clusters). You currently have less than 1k/s (even less considering Agnostic), making it impossible to even hit 4k mana/s. You also don't even have enough mana to cast your brand skill, and usually indigon builds expend mana through arcane cloak, and their regular skill (you'll be capped by a combination of your mana and cast speed).

Also, berserk does not work with the current version of indigon, the inc cost increase will boost cyclone's rage usage beyond 50, making berserk unusable for this version.

I'm sure an optimized version will work quite well, and I would honestly just reference hatred stacking BV builds from last league.
Updated pastebin with Medium clusters for Mana recovery on flask. I knew about these but i couldnt see the numbers on the clusters and enduring so i took em out but i guess there needed so there back in the build.

Here's the pastebin. 46Million Version.
https://pastebin.com/xamMeB6R

Here's a cheaper pastebin. Using Terminus Est. 21Million Version.
https://pastebin.com/h5UKbgyH

I took significant life out of the build to make it work.

Also theres a 4.7k mana spam solution but im not sure if all the mana recovery and all the max mana on tree i added will allow you to spam it 4 times, i have to test that. You need to corrupt Voidbringer with Vulnerability on hit for this to work though since you loose the curse setup if your trying to max out 4.7k mana.

We have 175% increased mana recovery from flasks but i dont know how to see the numbers on enduring flasks in pob if its even shown? so hopefully that's enough. You can grab additional 50% increased mana recovery from flasks with small nodes (so if you need more mana recovery theres room for that).
ubergeek1221 님이 2021. 4. 18. 오전 10:39:05에 마지막으로 편집
If you hover over the mana flask it shows you the mana/s. I would recommend distilled perfection/liquid inspiration. You 100% also need an alchemist's genius. It's mandatory for any indigon builds.

Mana flask recovery is a mixture of different stats, but you actually don't want to stack that much duration. It stretches the mana recovery you get over a longer duration so the actual mana/s rate doesn't improve much. The rate is the stat you want to boost, which is done through flask effect/mana recovery from flasks/flask mana recovery rate, etc.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보