[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

Yeaaaah i'm slowly working on getting the currency to make one of those wands even though I have no idea how to craft one or what I need unlocked to do so in the first place, figured i'd use the dagger now in the meantime. any upgrades gearwise would cost me more currency than i've got currently D:
Can you drive this build into endgame? Does it scale well?
"
Edeka 님이 작성:

Yes, this build does everything. Damage caps out at about 10 million DoT Dps, and fights like Uber Elder will take a little bit longer than you are used to, but the clear speed and survivability in maps more than makes up for it.
"
Kadamose 님이 작성:
"
Edeka 님이 작성:

Yes, this build does everything. Damage caps out at about 10 million DoT Dps, and fights like Uber Elder will take a little bit longer than you are used to, but the clear speed and survivability in maps more than makes up for it.

Thank you!
Hi. Seems I'm missing something again. I'm transitioning to 1 cluster setup, and after respec the Sovereignty reserved points, I can no longer activate all the mana auras. I made tests and take mana points and with 1434 of total mana and 97 unreserved I can't activate Vitality. How I activate them? Maybe is lack of Unnatural Instinct jewel?

I have:

Petried blood -> 34.3%
Pride -> 49%
War banner -> 9.8%
(Herald of Purity 49,25% life)

I need 229 mana to activate Vitality and only left 97 :S If someone can check me and tell me what is wrong.

"
Evit3 님이 작성:
Hi. Seems I'm missing something again. I'm transitioning to 1 cluster setup, and after respec the Sovereignty reserved points, I can no longer activate all the mana auras. I made tests and take mana points and with 1434 of total mana and 97 unreserved I can't activate Vitality. How I activate them? Maybe is lack of Unnatural Instinct jewel?

I have:

Petried blood -> 34.3%
Pride -> 49%
War banner -> 9.8%
(Herald of Purity 49,25% life)

I need 229 mana to activate Vitality and only left 97 :S If someone can check me and tell me what is wrong.

oh, I only used Vitality for my watcher's eye (Life leech) for that you only need a level 1 vitality. :)
Must be this, thank you, fixed it :)
The build is buckets of fun but I'm struggling with being oneshot in ultimatums, because of my laggy old pc. Will switching to Corrupted Soul provide a significant buffer against this? I'm hesitant to replace my +dmg shield with a +ES on block one.
Also, does this switch require re-gearing for ES or can I just allocate it?

Pearlo 님이 2021. 5. 13. 오후 7:30:41에 마지막으로 편집
"
Pearlo 님이 작성:
The build is buckets of fun but I'm struggling with being oneshot in ultimatums, because of my laggy old pc. Will switching to Corrupted Soul provide a significant buffer against this? I'm hesitant to replace my +dmg shield with a +ES on block one.
Also, does this switch require re-gearing for ES or can I just allocate it?

Ideally you want a rare chest with the +10% of max life as extra max energy shield as well. Thought the 100% increased defenses of Skin is good for that as well.
Any tips on crafting the med. cluster jewels?

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보