[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

Build got much more comfortable with a Snakepit and mana reservation nodes. Now im hardly dying in early reds. This is a life version. Dropped HOA for Grace temporarily for defense. Gear is super trash. Saving up the 150-200c for LL conversion. Then I expect this build to really take off.

Great build with a few quirks so far. Grab.Mana.Reservation.Nodes. You probably can also get a useable talisman with charisma allocated as well.
Let me too share my impressions of the build so far.

I'm a very casual player.

During Delirium I found a Toxic Rain miner build with these funny cluster jewels with three notables you could make, which was not on the aurastacker level of power, but quite potent, 100% deli maps and Simulacrum wave 20 were no issue. I skipped last year playing other games, but this time I decided to give the new expansion a try. I don't know how to make my own builds, so I was looking for some build that would carry similar amount of oomph that my old TR miner had.

The leveling process was pretty smooth, I tried to follow the tanky life version until about level 84. I used Grace/Anger/Skitterbots first, but getting into red maps, I turned Determination on. My mapping was pretty smooth until maybe T11.

Key points of mapping with tanky life version to me were:
- Grace is a must-have for survival past T5 maps;
- Snakepit is cheap and brings very nice dmg improvement;
- Minefield from about T7-8 also helps a lot.

I was doing chaos recipes and managed to ID a nice cluster jewel and abyss jewel that I sold for maybe 120 chaos. After some more grind I had the budged for LL switch:
- 5-link Shavs: 60c
- Prism Guardian: 10c
- Crown: 15c
- Presence of Chayula: 70c

Important: I had invested too much into tanky life, and had to buy about 30 regret orbs (spent on them about 40c more, thankfully I had a bunch of other crap to sell for chaos).

It is my first time ever playing an ES-based build, so I'm still learning how this all works. But so far the switch seems to work amazingly. I didn't even upgrade the rest of my shitty life gear yet and I'm cruising through T12 very smoothly. I'm pretty happy with it, will get more ES and try harder content and see how it goes.

Thank you Qosmoz for the guide and everybody else for more details.

Edit: life gear is now missing from my profile because I updated my gloves and belt to something with more ES, got +1k es for like 30c.

Edit: couldn't figure out at first how you mash three 50% auras into Prism Guardian, until I've seen the "30% life reservation efficiency" mastery. Very nice.
noene 님이 2022. 2. 10. 오후 7:56:02에 마지막으로 편집
Hello !

Thank you for your build and guide. I am enjoying myself.

I just switched to ES/LL and wanted to know why my damage is so low ? Is this because all my auras are not leveled yet ? Or have I missed anything else ?

Good day !

Edit: it seems I don't have any mine laying speed
GraissE 님이 2022. 2. 11. 오전 7:49:29에 마지막으로 편집
Dont get it just got all the items you writed we should use and cant use half of them , huge loss of dex and str :(
Hi, in order to equip most of the items you need to get high dex/str either on your gloves or your belt.
So I just made the switch. Do you gem swap for mapping or just deal with the one mine at a time?
"
xbryguyx 님이 작성:
So I just made the switch. Do you gem swap for mapping or just deal with the one mine at a time?

you can place minefield instead of ele focus for mapping if you like the style.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
One of the best and fun build I've played, thank you.
Need some help , my gear is a crap i know that , i uped a tree by that tanky link but i have a question

I have Life 83/1383 and an energy shield 1709/5381 why my energy shield is somehow reserved ? i die like in a second as i see a monster anyone can help me ? pls
"
sn3kox 님이 작성:
Need some help , my gear is a crap i know that , i uped a tree by that tanky link but i have a question

I have Life 83/1383 and an energy shield 1709/5381 why my energy shield is somehow reserved ? i die like in a second as i see a monster anyone can help me ? pls

Probably you have low level grace and also ghost dance. For now deselect ghost dance until level 15+ grace.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보