[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

sorry again , i just did what you told me, thats good with ice nove now
and now i start to kill Pinnacle bosses with the ice spear form, but i cant kill them just like your video, what problem with my build.
https://pastebin.com/nrNr5cJN
"
The freeze proliferation seems to mapping safer bit we also loose a sizeable chunk of dps according to pob. Considering to switch back to unnerve on hit.

I feel like i need to try it. This may just come down to a playstyle / player preference thing.

"

Want to try this setup with Megalomaniac and Bloodscent but need to farm up a bit. Though it will be costly + we loose 1 jewel socket

Yes thats fair to say its costly in more than 1 way. Losing the jewel socket is probably one reason I struggle to get to 7k ES.

"
Like the idea with Vitality - running Tempest shield in second Unset Ring with Sovereignity on atlas tree - will try later, when get more lvls and replace Large cluster with 8 points instead of 9.

I like the idea of getting a 2nd unset ring. We just have so much gear pressure already I dont think everyone could pull it off.

I do like Tempest shield for that juicy spell block. Unfortunately the other major benefit of tempest shield is the shock immunity which we already get from purity of elements so its redundant in that aspect. Maybe still worth it, idk.

"
Also another big defensive layer is the Curse mastery with blind.

Ah yeah I had been thinking blind only affected enemy accuracy and that since we dont have evasion it would do nothing for us, but now that you mention it (and i googled it again) it also chops off 20% enemy evasion so that could really help me since i dont run the accuracy master any more. Damnit i always need to go up just 1 more level lol.

BruteNewb 님이 2022. 3. 17. 오후 12:52:49에 마지막으로 편집
Blind was reworked, omg. I didn't play much in 3.16. yay 1 free passive(
About as WIP as it comes but posting pastebin in case anyone has advice or input as i progress

https://pastebin.com/G3v9Kp0p

Thanks in advance
"
BruteNewb 님이 작성:
https://pastebin.com/icvXF5rJ

It's very late.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

Thanks! I really like reading the train of thought of fellow players trying the build!! I liked all the finer adjustments you made!

In particular, yes, finding grreeeeeeeeeat Megalos are HUGE for the build especially at level 100! I must say, now the Forbidden Flesh/Flame are in the game, jewel slots are crazy valuable :(

Plug in a Swift Killer + Badge of the Brotherhood and watch the DPS leap to 20. D:

I think the only thing I would say differs and makes a big gameplay difference is - regular Molten shell on CWDT rather than manual cast Molten Shell. This will save your hide a LOT because there are VERY few one-shots that bust the 6k limit with Determination but PLENTY of two-/three-shots that are 3k 3k 3k - a CWDT in there actually throws up enough of a barrier to screen off a lot of flak and give you ticks of Ball Lightning ES gain to artificially prop against follow-up hits.

CWDT-Molten Shell firing also is a visual cue for you that something is firing incoming damage - AKA hasn't been one-shot by YOU - and if you throw up VMS after seeing the CWDT go, the survival rate of this semi-glass cannon goes up crazily.

Also holy crap 100ex! Could you mess around with Omniscience a bit? We have like 1,000 in stats.. It should translate to some interesting results, although whether or not it's around next league could be in question.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
domo1603 님이 작성:
sorry again , i just did what you told me, thats good with ice nove now
and now i start to kill Pinnacle bosses with the ice spear form, but i cant kill them just like your video, what problem with my build.
https://pastebin.com/nrNr5cJN

Hey! Glad to hear! It's really shaping up now.

1) Drop Increased Critical Strikes for Multistrike! (no need for Awakened, too expensive anyway) This is a massive increase, about 40% more than current?

2) Change Assassin's Mark to Sniper's Mark and watch shit melt :D

3) Make sure you are applying Brittle especially at the start of the fights.

4) +1 Power Charge corrupted Penance is another cheap upgrade (or it used to be.. 1c-5c anyway)

Finally, 5.2k ES vs Pinnacle Bosses = you are going to be 6-portaled sometimes because you'll be stunned out of Flicker pretty often. Base ES on gloves and boots is critical. I really recommend you run Presence of Chayula (at least on Pinnacles) till you can afford better gear.

Also if you are a Pinnacle Boss farmer, the ultimate solution is just to turn into Cyclone CoC, because Flicker is, and always will be, a crazy way to play the game since you cannot control your position. :D
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva 님이 작성:
"
BruteNewb 님이 작성:
https://pastebin.com/icvXF5rJ

It's very late.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

Thanks! I really like reading the train of thought of fellow players trying the build!! I liked all the finer adjustments you made!

In particular, yes, finding grreeeeeeeeeat Megalos are HUGE for the build especially at level 100! I must say, now the Forbidden Flesh/Flame are in the game, jewel slots are crazy valuable :(

Plug in a Swift Killer + Badge of the Brotherhood and watch the DPS leap to 20. D:

I think the only thing I would say differs and makes a big gameplay difference is - regular Molten shell on CWDT rather than manual cast Molten Shell. This will save your hide a LOT because there are VERY few one-shots that bust the 6k limit with Determination but PLENTY of two-/three-shots that are 3k 3k 3k - a CWDT in there actually throws up enough of a barrier to screen off a lot of flak and give you ticks of Ball Lightning ES gain to artificially prop against follow-up hits.

CWDT-Molten Shell firing also is a visual cue for you that something is firing incoming damage - AKA hasn't been one-shot by YOU - and if you throw up VMS after seeing the CWDT go, the survival rate of this semi-glass cannon goes up crazily.

Also holy crap 100ex! Could you mess around with Omniscience a bit? We have like 1,000 in stats.. It should translate to some interesting results, although whether or not it's around next league could be in question.

aha! yeah the molten shell thing makes a lot of sense. will switch. ty
The second day went rather well, revised pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/1KXdsHTB

any advice or suggestions would be appreciated
thanks
Runnin Inspired Learning now in the Shadow area with Mind Drinker taken for the purpose of the jewel and ease the mana issue for me cause I don't run Replica Conqueror. Seems fun + shrine nodes and duplicated rare monsters = poorman's hh)

Check out my atlas passive tree - feel free to use - alch n go + some scarabs (scarabs for harbs, boxes and breach - everything else is to your liking and fortune favours the brave) and destroy non stop + eater of worlds shrines and boss map drops for future bossing if you are int that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgQTbBRMHiAg_CfgKGQzgEkgVsRfLF-4ZghtOHXQfOB9mH_YhxSbnKNAqhCvXLoswAzFrNKQ1zT5CPzRBX0J3QyNDS0OpSCxIsEpfTm9PYU_YUBdQOVGCU_tX41hFWs5b81zZXbdeKl73XxhgZ2IpY7Vn6WnVbElt_W4qc4t1E3iEfRN_s4OUg8OD3YgZitGRxJLXnCudXp5JoF2htaNuo4mleKbarBCsH6_Bsma1_bbouky677tevji-Z8L_xf7GM8bQyH7I5cmhzpHQUNCi017VZt1o4Yvip-WP5yjqjerK6tXsTOzl7RPuXO7B9Uz1d_fk-Pr5APkO-jD6svwE_cn90QAA
Herzschild 님이 2022. 3. 20. 오전 4:34:49에 마지막으로 편집
Hey guys,

I play the one char currently searchable on poe.ninja (Flickr_CoC). Background: Found a mirror trying this build and decided to honor it by committing the currency on it, fully. Forbidden Flesh/Flame is pretty insane, but was rather expensive. Last few days I've been running HH as well - needless to say mapping is pretty fun! (has potential to explode your PC though, so not sure if I can handle recording properly, will try tomorrow).

I farmed enough currency back today to afford Mageblood and also have some other optimizations pending, because I enjoyed playing the build more than fidgeting around. So far I've focussed a lot on mapping, but the Ice Spear switch for bossing was quite smooth when I needed it so far.

I do die occasionally, partially because I'm not playing a max ES version in favor of more DPS. But also high delirium stuff with a lot of juice always gets crazy I guess. Current PoB, still WIP:

https://pastebin.com/8AnT8Zzi

I'm considering multiple things atm (besides some obvious missing upgrades mentioned in the guide):

- Can I fit Purity of Ice + Melding of the Flesh somehow for lots of mitigation. Could be paired with a Phys to Ele Watcher's eye for more survivability. I'm not sure I can find a proper trade-off.

- Maybe switch GMP on Cospri's for Herald of Ice in combination with helmet enchant, since it is nice for mapping and gives a proper chunk of damage back, which I sacrificed to fit Skitterbots and Zealotry until now. Particularly with HH, I find myself sometimes dishing out so many projectiles, GMP may be kinda overkill.

Do you guys have any other suggestions what to do/try? This build is so fun for me, I'm not afraid to spend more currency on it.

Because I got the Mageblood, it might take a few days before I have enough currency to try more investment intensive changes :)

Ty for the video and the build, man! It's the most fun I've had in PoE so far!

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보