[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

How hard is it to farm the flask in ssf?
"
Hemzokuken 님이 작성:

I heard its pretty hard, the over chance it seems to be 1/25. so prepare to run expedition for a long time.
"
Hemzokuken 님이 작성:
I played last league SSF and finished this build and I can say that hardest item to farm was Skin of the Loyal from Chauyla, not a flask. You can check my profile or check poe.ninja, character name: Hoverla
RIP without alternate gems?
The discord is saying the build will probably still work, it'll just be harder to get going.
Oof wonder how the changes to the CWDT gem will affect this build for 3.23
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
damage nerf, needs 4 to dust or 5 -6 for budget versioon

18, 18, 18 , 20

more ward needed for stable loop with rare rings

the new league may bring more buffs. wait and watch.
Akshay 님이 2023. 11. 30. 오후 10:17:54에 마지막으로 편집
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
Giga nerf, needs 4 to dust or 5 -6 for budget versioon

18, 18, 18 , 20

more ward needed for stable loop with rare rings

the new league may bring more buffs. wait and watch.

Dang, well pretty curious to see how this will affect the build in the long run once the league starts!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Can we run wardloop with regular quality summon skeletons or do we have to grab 'blessed rebirth' from a med-cluster? Was wondering since we're going to miss the alt-quality of anomalous summon skeleton as well.
blessed rebirth required, unless you can make skeletons tanky

build works without blessed rebirth, but the loop will stop randomly when skeletons take damage

we are getting 3 charm sockets from the new ascendancy, that will compensate for some of the damage nerfs.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보