[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Sevani88 님이 작성:
So for the life of me I cant figure out what Im doing wrong. Ive read and re-read the guide. Watched multiple you-tube vids about how to get everything set up and I cant seem to pull it off. At first I had no CDR on belt so fixed that. I have a 21 skeletons and tried with that but no activation. Dropped to an 11 skeletons. Still cant get procs. I had forbidden Rite in the gloves, moved it to helm. Couldnt get it to work. Im beyond stumped and I wouldnt come asking questions unless all my other resources were exhausted.

Ive done all the life calcs. Have a 420 and 350 heartbound. Cant activate. Now granted I dont have the survival instincts nor ascendancies yet. But I cant imagine thats whats stopping me here. Do I have too much ward and not enough life? Gems seems appropriate. Any help would surely be appreciated here guys. Thank you.

Your life is too low, get 2600 life and every setup will magically work.
Better yet, get 3000 life, 21 cwdt skeleton will work
And 4000, life, nothing can stop your loop from working
Akshay 님이 2022. 6. 3. 오후 3:28:08에 마지막으로 편집
"
Ruzsters 님이 작성:
Hey guys, I have tried the build and am having issues.

I read through this entire thread to make sure I wasn't missing an obvious answer.

I don't have Anamolous Summon skeletons, so using the 21 skele set up. It will only loop upon switching weapons, then stop. (Implying that I don't do enough self-damage).

I have two heartbound loops @ 420. I even added a lot of life to try and make sure forbidden rite did enough damage (3.1k). (and I've tried messing w/ it's gem levels, even though I know it doesn't really matter).

The loop will not start, even though the calculator says it should. I can get it to start by using a lvl 11 Summon Skeletons (normal one) and 5 CWDT.

(although out of synch w/ ice spear cause it's 21 CWDT while my other cwdt are still being leveled).

I've tried messing with To Dust %, I've removed MoM thinking it would help me take more damage (although I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way).

I literally cannot figure out why the loop doesn't work w/ 21skele and two heartbound loops and like, 3.1k life. (I am also fully aware that I have so much life that I nearly kill myself. I did that just to see if I wasn't taking enough damage or something). I am at a loss and any help would be great. When I used the scuffed version that still loops sometimes, it's at least fun to mess with.

Thanks
here's the pob

https://pastebin.com/rW1qBgzx

Skeletons compete with Ice spear for mana, that's why your loop wont' start
What you can do is buy a body armor where the last 2 sockets are blue, put your skill gems in the last 2 stops, remove mind over matter and try.
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
"
Ruzsters 님이 작성:
Hey guys, I have tried the build and am having issues.

I read through this entire thread to make sure I wasn't missing an obvious answer.

I don't have Anamolous Summon skeletons, so using the 21 skele set up. It will only loop upon switching weapons, then stop. (Implying that I don't do enough self-damage).

I have two heartbound loops @ 420. I even added a lot of life to try and make sure forbidden rite did enough damage (3.1k). (and I've tried messing w/ it's gem levels, even though I know it doesn't really matter).

The loop will not start, even though the calculator says it should. I can get it to start by using a lvl 11 Summon Skeletons (normal one) and 5 CWDT.

(although out of synch w/ ice spear cause it's 21 CWDT while my other cwdt are still being leveled).

I've tried messing with To Dust %, I've removed MoM thinking it would help me take more damage (although I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way).

I literally cannot figure out why the loop doesn't work w/ 21skele and two heartbound loops and like, 3.1k life. (I am also fully aware that I have so much life that I nearly kill myself. I did that just to see if I wasn't taking enough damage or something). I am at a loss and any help would be great. When I used the scuffed version that still loops sometimes, it's at least fun to mess with.

Thanks
here's the pob

https://pastebin.com/rW1qBgzx

Skeletons compete with Ice spear for mana, that's why your loop wont' start
What you can do is buy a body armor where the last 2 sockets are blue, put your skill gems in the last 2 stops, remove mind over matter and try.

Thanks for the quick reply.

So I tried that, and even just removed all the CWDT set up EXCEPT the skeletons and it still won't start. Even with a 2 link ice spear.

It's not even close to using all my mana and still won't start. Activated once then stops. :(
"
Ruzsters 님이 작성:

So I tried that, and even just removed all the CWDT set up EXCEPT the skeletons and it still won't start. Even with a 2 link ice spear.

It's not even close to using all my mana and still won't start. Activated once then stops. :(

You should try this

Helm - 21 skeleton setup
Gloves - FR1 + CWDT 12

This will work, since I have just did that 2 days back.
Akshay 님이 2022. 6. 3. 오후 4:00:34에 마지막으로 편집
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
"
Ruzsters 님이 작성:

You should try this

Helm - 21 skeleton setup
Gloves - FR1 + CWDT 12

Thanks you!

Obviously I still have mana issues, but glad it at least loops.
"
Ruzsters 님이 작성:
"
Akshay 님이 작성:
"
Ruzsters 님이 작성:

You should try this

Helm - 21 skeleton setup
Gloves - FR1 + CWDT 12

Thanks you!

Obviously I still have mana issues, but glad it at least loops.

Grab the recoup mana on the tree and maybe use harvest enchant jewels to get them too.
have a little dude, on some occasion I die alone, in the middle of the map without doing anything, what can be the reason?
"
Nefhi 님이 작성:
have a little dude, on some occasion I die alone, in the middle of the map without doing anything, what can be the reason?

Your olroth is not 100% up. So it goes down and you kill yourself.

If you are reading harvest/expedition mods just stop the loop by removing your helmet and putting it back.
xikorita 님이 2022. 6. 3. 오후 5:04:29에 마지막으로 편집
"
xikorita 님이 작성:
"
Nefhi 님이 작성:

Your olroth is not 100% up. So it goes down and you kill yourself.

If you are reading harvest/expedition mods just stop the loop by removing your helmet and putting it back.

Hey Lil question about that it's possible to keep olroth all time without killing anything ? thanks
Yeah that is the purpose of the building. Mouse over the flask in your pob and should tell you the uptime.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보