[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Thanks for the guide!
I tried it in Standard and leveled it to 73 and also swapped to TS in the end.
I love the detailed leveling trees, such a smooth leveling if you find some upgrades for your bow from time to time. I also enjoyed running Dash for a long time. Felt good imo. Will probably grab it again on league start.

Where would you get Second Wind from? Library or also somewhere else?

Also, I rarely used Ensnaring Arrow. I guess you use it to slow bosses?

Did I understand it right, that later on we are only running Grace and Purity of Elements? From Haste we only use the Vaal skill, right?

I really enjoyed leveling / will enjoy it again with this build! All those movementspeed buffs and good damage make it really fun.
I also love how after transitioning to TS you instantly feel so fast and strong.

All in all, a superb build and I'm really looking forward to playing it!
Thanks for creating the guide.
"
eloluap 님이 작성:
Thanks for the guide!
I tried it in Standard and leveled it to 73 and also swapped to TS in the end.
I love the detailed leveling trees, such a smooth leveling if you find some upgrades for your bow from time to time. I also enjoyed running Dash for a long time. Felt good imo. Will probably grab it again on league start.

Where would you get Second Wind from? Library or also somewhere else?

Also, I rarely used Ensnaring Arrow. I guess you use it to slow bosses?

Did I understand it right, that later on we are only running Grace and Purity of Elements? From Haste we only use the Vaal skill, right?

I really enjoyed leveling / will enjoy it again with this build! All those movementspeed buffs and good damage make it really fun.
I also love how after transitioning to TS you instantly feel so fast and strong.

All in all, a superb build and I'm really looking forward to playing it!
Thanks for creating the guide.

I love to hear that!

Second wind is either from the library in A3 or lily's quest in A6.

Ensnaring arrow will not only slow down monsters and bosses significantly but also increase the damage they take by 15-20%, kind of like a mini sniper's mark.

Yes maps we use only grace and purity of element, vaal haste is just a fun button to press from time to time.

"
Dehxx 님이 작성:
Hey, How would I import LA or Ice shot into this build? Would i just put it instead of TS? or would there be some extra things I have to do, couldn't find anything in the guide so was just wondering.

Yup! just change the main skill and everything is the same, I have paragraph in the notes section of the PoB describing some other changes you can make IF you want that are totally optional.
yankuch 님이 2023. 4. 5. 오후 10:05:11에 마지막으로 편집
I see there is 3k life on the POB tree, is this enough to run ice shot on hc?
"
boom760 님이 작성:
I see there is 3k life on the POB tree, is this enough to run ice shot on hc?

no, you may want to refer to my gauntlet character as a frame of reference for HC.

https://poe.ninja/zizsanctumclassgauntlethcssf/builds/char/yankuch/Kuchy_TornadoShotYep

but I haven't spent anywhere near as much time on optimizing this character than I did on my SC build, so use this reference at your own risk.
cast_tornado_on_attack_with_split_arrow_or_tornado_shot
"Trigger Level 20 Tornado when you Attack with Split Arrow or Tornado Shot"

This is the Crucible weapon tree skill for tornado shot (might change before patch). Can't tell if this is good or not, help!
Thoughts on using vaal rejuvenation totem? It reduces damage you take but also gives a ton of regen which would help keep berserk up longer. Think it could fit anywhere? What would you swap out?
"
Tango44 님이 작성:
Thoughts on using vaal rejuvenation totem? It reduces damage you take but also gives a ton of regen which would help keep berserk up longer. Think it could fit anywhere? What would you swap out?

Yeah I think it will be fun to use for when we have enough dps to remove the artillery ballista altogether and do pure Tornado Shot single target
Are you gonna update PoB tomorrow before the league start?
"
Nordatheman 님이 작성:
cast_tornado_on_attack_with_split_arrow_or_tornado_shot
"Trigger Level 20 Tornado when you Attack with Split Arrow or Tornado Shot"

This is the Crucible weapon tree skill for tornado shot (might change before patch). Can't tell if this is good or not, help!

Crucible passives are still subject so change. However if this ships like it is TS is gonna be very nice.

게시판 글 신고

신고 계정:

신고 유형

추가 정보